Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Baffo Tex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
Shistavanen_NEGAS.jpg

Name: Commander Baffo Tex
Loyalties: One Sith, and more directly, Evard
Role: Weapons officer aboard the Resurgent, a sort of foster brother to Evard
Species: Shistavanen
Force-Sensitive: Nope
Personality: Friendly, loyal guy. He's usually very cheery around others, but is liable to fall into dark, soul-searching moods if he's alone. He hangs around Evard and Serra for the laughs, basically, and tends to encourage Evard to drink if he's feeling crappy. Ironically, Baffo is a real lightweight, and invariably ends up hung over after hanging out with Evard and Serra.
Weapon of Choice: Sniper rifle. Due to his excellent night vision, he was earmarked for a position as a gunnery officer, but he jumped at the chance to become a naval officer, even just on a Sith's personal battleship.
Wealth: Middle-class. He makes plenty of money from Evard and the Royale, but he spends it just as quickly.
Combat Function: Sniper. He's a deadeye shot, especially at night, when other snipers would be losing their sight a bit. His main post, though, is the tactical officer aboard the Resurgent. On occasion, he also pilots Evard's yacht for him, but he truly loves to be out in the field.
Skills: Good with sniper rifles, great pilot, and comic relief.
Notable Possessions: A sniper rifle his father used as a bounty hunter. It was the one and only thing left to Baffo in his will.

Evard L'Rik

Got Lightning Running Through my Veins
Edited. Links for Royale and Resurgent are there, an I got rid of the custom sniper bit cos I don't have the desire to wait for a tech submission for it.

[member='Matsu Ike']

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom