Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bad Reputation

Sydney Cirro

S
About ten minutes ago...

"Your a no good Sith son of a b**** Cirro. Just cause you fight with us don't make you one of us." Those were the last words to come out of Corporal Sibbel's mouth. He wasn't conscious to hear Sydney's reply. Which was too bad. It was a pretty good one liner. The Corporal got carried off by his drinking buddies. A trickle trail of blood followed them out the bar. Along with all the other patrons drinking there this evening. Which were mostly soldiers. Even the staff didn't seem to stick around, or at least in view. For good reason, fighting only brought one thing after this kinda incident. The MP's.

Present time...

Sydney ignored the two MP's who'd initially come in to the bar, shouting and hollering for whoever had flattened out Sibbel. He didn't even have to give them a glance back from the bar. Once they saw him, they'd retreated back outside. They'd need more help.

And help they got. It wasn't more MP's though. They'd gotten lucky tonight and word reached a certain someone of prestige and renown very quickly. A Jedi, skilled in diplomacy. Perfect for talking out the situation instead of having more violence.

Sydney certainly knew the trouble he was in. Running wouldn't do no good. It also wasn't in his nature to surrender. Best he figured was to just sit right here and keep drinking. Maybe once they'd rounded up enough MP's... he'd see what happens. Until then...

Sydney lifted up a bottle of whiskey and poured himself another glass of the amber liquid.

Jairdain Jairdain

Last edited by a moderator:
There had been many nights in her past when she would have been drinking in the cantina with the people there. Usually, she was alone and as she was called to assist in defusing a tense situation, she remembered those times. Wondering silently to herself what this man was going through and if she could connect with him somehow.

Like many people in the Silvers, he had lost a lot due to the Bryn and that was probably something she could relate to him with. While it hadn't been the Bryn that stole her people away, all her people were dead. It was just a portion of information she knew about the man she would be visiting with.

After the fight had broken up and the venue was vacated, she was able to enter. Not bothering to try and hide her approach, she attempted to get a read of his emotional state before she actually got close.

He seemed to be feeling somewhat chuffed at winning the fight that had caused the building to be evacuated. The man sat drinking alone and in the empty bar.

"Care to pour me one too? I promise not to argue if you say no and can get my own."

Picking a discarded stool up off of the floor, she set it upright and took a seat near him.

"My name is Jairdain."

She did not include her surname or any titles. If Sydney had been around for long, then he might already know who she was.

Sydney Cirro

Sydney Cirro

S
Sydney polished off his latest round as a new patron entered the establishment of ill repute. He didn't pay much mind until she walked over and picked up a bar stool. Giving a glance sideways as she set up near to him. The gears may have been turning a bit slower because of the alcohol but he could tell what she was. Jedi. She wasted no time beginning either. Requesting a drink from him and giving an introduction.

"Sure thing darlin'. One whisky, comin' up."

Plucking a clean glass from over the bar, he poured her a drink. About half way filled. He pushed the drink over to her, then began pouring another for himself.

"So Jairdain, names Sydney. And I'll be your bartender for this evening. You need another drink, just ask me."

He set down the bottle, then picked up his own refreshed glass.

"Cheers."

Jairdain Jairdain

So far so good. Accepting the drink happily, Jairdain sat down on the stool and picked the glass up when he said, "cheers". Instead of drinking it as a shot, she took a sip and set it back down on the bar in front of them. She had been called to help defuse what had been a tense situation. However, it was already calmed. Then again, the place was empty except for the two of them.

"Nice to meet you, Sydney. May I ask what happened?"

The question was asked in a calm tone and did not imply any judgment. Just something to get the conversation started. On the chance he took offense at the question and decided to lash out, she was prepared to defend herself. Right now though, she gave no indication of hostility, and hopefully, it wouldn't come to that.

Taking another drink, she kept her hand on the glass.

Sydney Cirro

Sydney Cirro

S
"Yeh, Corporal Sibbel."

A drink followed, to clear his throat. He sure didn't want to have to answer questions. No one likes being grilled for their actions. Consequences are naturally to be so. There was no escaping her through.

"Well, Jairdain, I disciplined the man after he..." A short pause was taken to choose his words more carefully. "Questioned my loyalty to the Silvers. Naming me a no good Sith soldier. And he wasn't wrong about my past. But I can't have men sowing dissent among the ranks via accusations of loyalties. So I disciplined him in a swift manner."

The last of the whisky he'd poured found it's way to it's bottle brethren.

"Harsh. But the man will have learned his lesson. Or he will in a day or two when he's got his wits back."

Jairdain Jairdain

There had been a time in her life when there had been differences between her and others of the Jedi. Things could have come to blows, but there always seemed to be people present to prevent them. Similar situations without somebody to stop the fighting.

"Why are people questioning you?"

Hopefully getting to the root might help open his eyes to himself, his attitude, or any other details she needed to know to help.

Taking a sip of the drink, it was actually nice to be outside of the stuffy Temple and having one. It really had been a long time since Jairdain had done this.

Sydney Cirro

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom