Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bad guy seeking Bad Guy stuff!

Hello there! Been a while since I had Kyrel do other things outside of the SGHW. In the mood to seek out more enemies, and of course stir up more trouble. Hell, could even gain more allies or unexpected friends or anything. Who knows possibilities are endless I think!

Kyrel as you all know is a near unstoppable zombie. Practically at the level of some slasher villains with how strong he is! Leader of the war like cannibal tribe of the Crimson Hands and the proclaimed Wrath of the Maw. He seeks to bring destruction on Jedi and Sith alike, only wishing to watch the galaxy burn before him!

It could always happen with the murdering tribe of cannibals traveling distant systems to gain fresh meat, and of course for viable conscription. While he seeks new prey to find and destroy, as well as things to make him that much stronger such as Sith artifacts to increase his power. Overall I’m looking to be the deadly foil to more characters, and to hunt them down. Guess you could say I’m looking to be the ultimate heel of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom