Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Company Is what I am. (Krest) (Bounty)

Adrenaline rushed through my body as I could see the ceiling start to fall. This was my chance. I smiled knowing that he would try to stop it somehow. And he did just that. letting me go, I acted quickly. Slaming my hands at my hip again, the car started, only this time in reverse. I grabbed the cat's jaw as it was trying to bite down on my helmet. Even with my arms hurting like hell, adrenaline pumped through my body to give me just the right amount of strength needed. Holding onto the jaw's trying with my might to keep it away from me, The land speeder came to my rescue as it would hit the beast while the Zabrak was focused on the ceiling.

As there was a clearing large enough for myself and the beast, it was clear that I would escape the ceiling falling alive. but I needed out of here, this clearly was not going to end well for me, Even as the speeder was going over my head, my left hand came up and gripped the underbelly of the vehicle, I missed the first few rungs, then finally grabbed the bumper at the rear of the speeder. Pulling my hurting body out of the area of the Zabrak and the falling building.

@[member="Krest"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom