Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Company Is what I am. (Krest) (Bounty)

There was one thing that I liked to do, and that was hunt. I always wanted to hunt, and have been hunting for my wife's killer. However, I decided to take a break to get some credits. A lot of credits. With this I could use it to buy better gear and even get items that would save my life. However, I already had the skills to do just the opposite. I could kill and was willing to so I could reach the man. Only now, I was hunting a Zabrak, not a ghost.

I had followed him to Naboo. Currently I was sitting in my Oya'karir Ground Vehicle Civilian Model speeder. it had no guns, for the purpose to blend with the environment. As it was wheeled, it was fun to go over the man sand dunes spraying sand everywhere with the tires. And it was rather fast for a vehicle it's size. In the passenger seat was a bag. Primaraly filled with tools and weapons. As I mentioned, I needed to blend in.

As it was getting dark, I was sure to be fine wearing my armor. In a few seconds I had put on my Warrior Helm + Hyperion Combat Armor battle set. it was effectively used the last time I was here on Tatooine only a few months ago. Suited up and ready. I stood up and hopped out of the ground speeder. I stood there in the armor slightly changed to still have a crimson cloak and hood over me. I stood looking like a fething armory; A double blade lightsaber on my right hip, while my two vibroswords strapped to my back, the grips hovering over my left shoulder, an assortment of daggers on my thighs, A vibroblade on the small of my back, Two CZ-835 Machine Pistols loaded with Venom slugs. Should the man have armor, it could eat through, and even more so his skin. When in pain some people would give up, but I had a feeling that he wouldn't.

This man was a former Knight of the Templar Order and abandoned his post to join the rebellion that was springing up. One of the many in fact. however, I was here to help end this one. Moving into the Cantina that had been told to me was where this @[member="Krest"] Character was, I burst in looking for the man. When I didn't see him at first, I proclaimed outloud, "Krest of the Former Templar order, I am here to make your arrest. Come without fighting and we can talk about a deal."

Krest yawned, scratching at his chin while in the cantina. He really had no idea why he was on this planet, nor was he sure why he was in a Cantina. Side effects of drinking he guessed. He just sat there at the bar, but not alone. Beside him was Fang, a Bha'lir he had picked up not too long ago. The Force was amazing, allowing him and the beast the ability to communicate as if they shared a mind. It made the time spent away from people less lonely.

Beside him was his blade Deus and a new gun he had picked up. The AUG he had was in a Compact to go hand in hand with his sword. He also was wearing quiet the different set of armor. Same model as the SCA VIXR "Universal", but much more personalized for the Zabrak, though only in style alone. He pulled back on his helm, replacing both the blaster and his sword on his hip when he heard @[member="Shawn Jenson"] call him out. Great, kids these days, thinking their all that. He turned to the boy, pointing the gun in his hand outside.

​"Don't be coming in here and starting up trouble boy. And you're certainly not going to arrest me, let alone try to in this bar. Your best bet is to turn around and go home kid."

Fang let out a low rumble, standing close beside Krest. The two really were connected, so even the tiger was ready to fight against the boy.

I smiled as he thought I was just going to walk out of here without him. I could see that he was also dressed should the need arise. Saying that I should just go home. I shook my head with a smile, though he could not see it because of my helm. "And I would if I didn't have to arrest you. Last time, Come without a fight and I can work a deal with you."

Pilling a pistol from my holster I held it at him. Not really aiming at the moment, "because I don't really feel like destroying this fine establishment over a fight." I was ready for this man. And should he not come peacefully, I was going to carry his unconscious, or dead body out of here. Because I was not leaving without @[member="Krest"].

Krest looked around the bar, frowning. He glanced down to his partner Fang, then suddenly chuckled. "Everyone in the bar get out. I'll pay for the damages. And if you fire a shot before the people in here leave, I'll rip you in half boy." His tone was dark at the end of his sentence. His power with the Force was much stronger then the boys, that much he could sense, and whats more he knows exactly how to actually tear a man in half using the Force. Not that the Zabrak liked using it, or did for that matter.

He watched as the people left, already pointing his own blaster at @[member="Shawn Jenson"]. Krest was often referred to as a teacher, and this would just be another lesson to be taught. "You know, you had the choice to leave." As soon as the last person left the AUG burst to life, sending a burning ray of laser fire for Shawns figure. Between the Force and his own natural strength the gun was kept level. Fang sprang to life, already working around the boys figure before leaping forward, claws extended. Fang and Krest were one body at this point, two arms working together.

I smiled as our guns were at eachother. As everybody was getting out like the Zabrak had said. I began to aim the gun at the man's chest. I didn't want to kill him. Preferring him alive first. If that was not possible, then I would resort to death. As I was close to the door, I had to take a few steps to the side to allow everyone out. And through my peripheral vision, I saw the last person go halfway through the door when I pulled the trigger. Where Krest did the same to me. I smiled as my left hand rose up to grab a table in front of me, and raise it to block the blaster fire. While I let an entire clip of ammo be fired at the man myself.

I could take a few hits that way, and really I wanted to hit him right off the start with the Venom rounds. That way his armor would weaken every second as we fought. In the time that it took for my ammo to leave the barrel, The beast that was next to Krest was thrown aside by the table being thrown at it, and then pushed hard enough to make it fly out through the wall. I was here for Krest. And later I thought about taking the Beast's hide just to flaunt it around.

I Rolled to the right to another table that I had flipped over, Only to put my pistol up and draw my lightsaber. I kept a small smirk on my face. the entire time. "You know you had the choice to turn yourself in?" I spoke from behind the table.

@[member="Krest"]

Deus sprang forward as the blaster fire went off. The kid wasn't that good of a shot, so deflecting the initial burst was more then a breeze for the Zabrak. But it was the continued shots that bothered him. He dove to the side the table was covering @[member="Shawn Jenson"], using it as his own shield to get around the boys gun. The Tiger on the other hand, avoided the table completely. It was one with Krest, not a random pet.

The push it the beast though, but while Shawn was too busy focusing on the beast Krest reached out with the Force. Krest was far more advanced then this novice, so he went for the gun, attempting to rip it from Shawn's grasp and crush it through the Force and the Force alone. But he wasn't just focusing on the gun. Beneath him he focused on the ground, into the layers of the earth itself. The building would shake, rumble as the Zabrak set off a small earthquake, enough to put anyone off balance. Krest closed the distance then, slicing through the table shield and soon to be padawan, Deus flashing purple as he just continued to slash, following Shawn should he move.

As I was pushing the beast out of the way, My gun was ripped from my hands with the force and crushed. Which was very stupid of him. THe capsules inside of the bullets were also crushed and caused the Venom to go everywhere. By that time I was behind the table and protected from most of it. Some landed on my boots and shins, but with how thick the armor was that I wore, it would be a good few minutes before it would reach the underlay.

I knew that by sitting here I was a sitting duck, and even after a second of being there, I got up just as the table was being cut in half. While he was focused on the table. I sent a force push his way with my now open hand as I drew my vibrosword. Suddenly as I was pushing at him my force power completely passed him as the ground shook beneath us. The vibrosword was curved just right for slashing and maybe stabbing, but who would stab with a vibrosword? Me apparently. Since very few were to use that tactic. I knew that sometime soon the beast would try to hit me as would the man.

In my pocket a series of rings went off. Smiling, as I stood there waiting for the man's next attack. I already had a plan to tear this place down. And him along with it.

@[member="Krest"]
@[member="Krest"] (Edited as you have asked)

Krest held up his gun arm as the Venom blaster blew. He frowned for a moment, watching his own blaster and part of his armor melt. He zoned out for just a second, long enough that he failed to notice the push. Thankfully, it only soared by him. He built up he Force right under the layers of his armor, concentrating as the boy pulled his blade free. While @[member="Shawn Jenson"] stood there with his sword out, Krest's form erupted with the Force, sending his armor all around the room. Underneath he wore a basic tunic and slacks, more or less under armor.

Krest kept Deus in hand, more then sure the blast would knock the boy away or put him off balance. He reached out in the Force, moving to lift Shawn up into the air using a Force choke. Boy or not, he was going to learn the hard way how outmatched he was.

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] (edited for ya)

not even a second after I drew my blade there was a blast from the man, his armor exploding everywhere. and even then, there was a force wave, I could only say "Sithspit" before I was blown back to slam past two tables and into the wall. Even then, as I was getting up, I felt a clutching on my neck. My left hand reached to find nothing. I smiled. The thing about choking is that you had to stay calm. I allowed my limbs to hang, even if he was trying to show that he was superior, he was not.

I had already though of this, and even had it implemented.

"Never... thought.... about....a....car....did you?" I slammed my left hand on my hip, and suddenly my land speeder from the outside, rushed in through he door. The door frame was a weak point in every building. And in bars, you generally had wide ones to allow larger species walk in. The rather wide, large, and very fast speeder could zoom all the way to well over 200km/hour in mere seconds, So just one was needed to reach a good 70km/h. And this car was aimed straight at @[member="Krest"]. intended to ram him over as I had hit the tab in my pocket to drive forwards and not to stop until it was hit again.

@[member="Krest"]

The boy should of stayed quiet about the car. As soon as @[member="Shawn Jenson"]'s hand was slammed against his own thigh Krest dropped him, releasing him from the hold entirely. He turned to face the doorway just as the speeder slammed through, both of his own hands brimming with visible Force. He released the push, but not before getting slammed by the vehicle itself. The clash from the speeder knocked him into the far wall, his unarmored form slamming against it, but the push itself sent the speeder well off course, the machine speeding past the Zabrak.

The Zabrak sat there. Even with the Force and his own natural strength getting hit by something that fast probably broke bones. Felt like a rib or two as he shifted, working on standing up. A shadow moved through the room, catching Krest's eye, but he looked away. The crash really karking hurt. He stood with his hand braced against the nearby wall, breathing heavily. Thing's weren't looking so good.

I smiled as he let me go. I dropped to the ground with my left hand gripping my throat as I stood seeing that the Zabrak was on the ground and the speeder was still spinning it's wheels trying to break through the wall on the other side, It was only the front portion past the wall, but even then, I just it off. We were met with silence maybe a few pieces of the former wall falling to the ground, but it was silent.

I walked towards the kneeling Zabrak. He made his way to stand up using the wall as a support as he clutched his chest. he may have broken a few bones, but he was still alive. This time, I gripped him with the force, only instead of the neck, I grabbed his chest. Slowly squeezing and constricting to cause him more pain and submit to me. "Now Where were we?"

@[member="Krest"]

Krest's eyes flared wide. The increasing pressure, that wasn't from a wound. He turned to see @[member="Shawn Jenson"], smug as ever. No matter how resistant the Zabrak was to the pain he collapsed, clutching at his chest. Cheap, but efficient. Krest coughed, grimacing. "You.. Could of.. Been an apprentice.. Of mine.." A sad smile shines through his grimace before he sits there doubled over in pain. All he could see now was shifting shadows in the background.

I smiled and shook my head. Telling me that he could have had me as an apprentice. I slowly increased the pain against him. I could even hear it in his voice. While I was nice to some people, I offered him when I first came to come nicely and this wouldn't have happened. "Take me as your apprentice? One thing I don't believe in is Luck. By surpassing you is not by luck." I walked towards the man and his sad smile. Still staying far enough away that he couldn't suddenly take me out. "I can't have you attacking me while I tie you up, so forgive me." I then clenched harder around his chest. Not so much as to kill him, but just to make him pass out from the pain. Even one broken bone that was pressed too hard could make someone pass out. but multiple ribs all being pressed with the force? it was to happen sometime soon.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest's smile formed again, through all the pain as @[member="Shawn Jenson"] spoke. The shifting shadows from behind came to life, and it was Fang the Bha'lir. The huge beast had more then enough time to pounce on the boys back as he refused to take note of the moving shadows, and that's exactly what happened. Fang lept with claws extended and teeth bared, perfectly silent as the hunter cat was known for, going to pounce right atop the boy and shred.

The man smiled again. I just only wondered at what he was smiling about. I tried to press harder, only it was too late.

I was tackled to the ground, by a large beast, and by being so, I had to let go of the man's chest. The vibrosword fell from my hands as it's claws came to try and shred me. however, my armor was rather thick, and made by the Mandalorians, it was built to take damage from just about anything. Even in the fray, my armor then activated causing yellow shield to blink into existence. Even as the beast clawed at me. I stayed calm.

That was half of the battle. Now to get this thing off of me. As I was wrestling with it. I had to grip its body hard to keep myself as small as a target as possible. With my left hand I reached for a cylinder on my hips. and with a sudden spark I ignited the green lightsaber to pierce into the beast's stomach.
@[member="Krest"]
@[member="Krest"]

Krest sat there for a moment, watching his cat pounce on the boy. A grin formed on his face as his hand suddenly lifted up. He gripped at @[member="Shawn Jenson"], slowly pushing himself up with his other hand. Broken ribs weren't something new to the Zabrak. Pressure on them wasn't either. At this point he was faking his pain to let Fang jump in. Now, he went to grip Shawn's arms to pin him down, prevent their movement while Fang pinned down the rest of his body. He stayed leaning against the wall, spitting blood off to the side.

"Told you, you could of been my apprentice."

Even as my arms were being pinned down. I fought back against the force. Trying with all my might to just kill the beast and if I were to do that, it could maybe hit a link with the Zabrak. But as both of them were now on top of me, literally and figuratively. I looked up at the feline as the man said that he had offered me to be his apprentice. not knowing if he was offering again, or not, I shook my head with a smile. "Nope, I couldn't have been." What the man was holding down was my arms. but my hands could still move.

Everything ran through my head. The walls were coverd in the venom shots. As the wall was made out of weaker material than armor, it surely would have eaten through it by now. Enough so to cause stabilization to be off. Added with the force wave that Krest produced, and the car that had smashed through the walls. This place was doomed to fall. and I intended for it to do that as well. My hands were facing up from they way that they were positioned. "But I'm not"

Gripping the ceiling with the force. I yanked down with all of my might.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest didn't even let the boy continue after he told the Zabrak no. His hands clenched down instantly into fists. Krest had masted telekinesis, so with it he simple went to crush the boys armor around his arms. The Zabrak was not here to toss around words for long or stand there while Shawn continued to be conscious. He had given him the chance to leave intact. The chance to be uninjured. That time had long passed. @[member="Shawn Jenson"] was going to pay the price with his arms.

The crushing itself would more then likely prevent the wall behind him from toppling down, at least at this moment in time.

You see, when someone is holding you down with the force, they are not trying to keep the ceiling up from where I was pulling it down. He was holding my physical body down, not stopping m powers fro
Being used.

And down tumbleded the building as I yelled and pulled with all of my might.

@[member="Krest"]

Krest was only interrupting the boy's force usage before he could even grip the walls by crushing his arms, but perhaps it took to long to shatter the bones within. A roof collapse isn't fast however. He could hear it as the place started to go down. The boy was a fool, dooming himself to be crushed below. Perhaps it was because of his armor that he thought this plan would work, but no matter. Krest brought around his other hand, truly displaying what he could do with the Force. There was no reason to hold @[member="Shawn Jenson"] down after forcibly crushing the armor around his arms flat, so with one hand he sent a wave of Force at the roof. This wave was only used to slow down the ceiling as he brought his other hand around, the Force visibly brimming within his palm.

He sent a blast upwards, ripping a hole large enough for the roof to simply crash down around himself, the boy, and the cat without harming any of them. Fang, who if not for the bond would of been in a panic, methodically went to tear off the boys helm, ripping underneath the plates with his teeth to try and pry it off of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom