Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Backyard Company? (Questions About Creating my First Company)

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
Hello, sorry about wasting your time on this...

I have some questions about creating a weapons and clothing company...

1.) What quality blasters and melee weapons could be made with Tier I-II metals?
2.) How would the Jedi tolerate one of their own creating a company? A company made to aid the public?
3.) If this company was created in a shop or whatnot, with everything being hand-manufactured, would that be enough to sell a lot? I plan on the weapons being made usable for the public, but at the same time the weapons would be limited due to the small amount of workers and stuff... How could I do something like that?
4.) The main purpose of this company is to make blasters and blades for general citizens to defend themselves and for fighters fighting for the right cause - and not just the military! Does that sound like a good cause not to get denied approval of?

Please and thank you! :)

Nellja said:
What quality blasters and melee weapons could be made with Tier I-II metals?
I'm not sure what you mean by Tier I-II Metals, but any Tier company can make outstanding weapons. It just depends on how much work you put into it and its respective development thread.

Nellja said:
How would the Jedi tolerate one of their own creating a company? A company made to aid the public?
Not sure! I suggest asking a Council member.

Nellja said:
If this company was created in a shop or whatnot, with everything being hand-manufactured, would that be enough to sell a lot? I plan on the weapons being made usable for the public, but at the same time the weapons would be limited due to the small amount of workers and stuff... How could I do something like that?
Tier I or II would be perfect for you. Each Tier is much, much larger than the previous one. Tier I would probably be you owning a few shops, storefronts, or a factory or two that produces these weapons.

Nellja said:
The main purpose of this company is to make blasters and blades for general citizens to defend themselves and for fighters fighting for the right cause - and not just the military! Does that sound like a good cause not to get denied approval of?
This will definitely not get your submission denied. Just keep in mind that planets do have laws on weaponry and having civilians toting around assault rifles on Coruscant or some other planet wouldn't be the most logical thing :p common sense and effort go a long way in the factory.

Overall, you seem like you've got a good idea. Now just work to grow your idea into the real deal!

Nellja

Energizer Bunny on Caffeine
Thank you so much for dealing with me! And I'll ask a Council member now! Meanwhile, are there any planets you'd suggest for another home base where public weaponry law isn't so... constricting? (And it has to be Republic!) I mainly am making weapons not limited to just the military and anyone can use them if they mean it for a good cause. Each and every weapon purchased must first have a meeting and paperwork. So yeah... little business and currency, huh? xD :p

[member="Lok Jorunn"]

[member="Nellja"]

I'm not sure about the weaponry laws as the Star Wars Universe isn't that in-depth when it comes to planetary politics, but Balmorra is a very viable option when it comes to running a business. It's in Republic space and is a factory world. I can also offer you help with making the company submission, so PM if you need any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom