Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back

Back from my emergency LOA and have found my will to RP as of now Arumi is no longer a Sith Lord he is a neutral master looking for a new path in life so pitch your swing.

Come join the Je'daii, we're as neutral and balanced as it gets! And what's more you wouldn't have to drop all your former teachings, merely be willing to take on some new ones (where the light is concerned) in order to achieve the balance ^-^

Welcome back. If you are looking for stuff to do, as a Templar, I can say you're not the only former Sith we have. Although, given how much of a mess Daxton's calling, we might have a new policy about writing down the list of people who want to kill you in advance, like a letter of condemnation or something.

Welcome back Aru!

Swing by The Moross Crusade. You may find your new neutral attitude fits in very well there. The Gods of our Pantheon have something for everyone. :)

~Sila

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom