Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back to Training

n0m34qi.png
Valery: Appearance
Tag: Iris Arani Iris Arani
Valery blinked at Iris' response. Not that she was surprised they talked about boys or relationships, but drinking too? She shook her head lightly and chuckled.
"If I was caught talking about boys when I was your age, I could be kicked from the Order. Drinking would get me in a lot of trouble too." Valery said with a smirk.
"Up until I got out of stasis, I could hardly do either of those things — it all had to happen in secret. Then when I got out of that pod, one of the first men I met is the one I'm going to marry soon." she snickered, "It's funny how those things go, but I'm sure it wasn't a coincidence."
She then looked at Iris and smiled softly, "I'm sure you'll end up with someone special as well."
n0m34qi.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"I don't think I will. Not like you and him." Him being the one Valery Noble Valery Noble was marrying. She smiled softly. There was nothing sad here about it, not for Iris. This just felt like a fact of life for her. She took another bite of her pizza, glancing to her master for a moment as she chewed. Then swallowed and spoke up again.

"When's the wedding?"

n0m34qi.png
Valery offered a smile at her Padawan's words and gently patted her on the shoulder, "You never know. Kahlil and I met on New Cov when we both had our own problems. We teamed up because it was mutually beneficial and now a few years later..." Her smiled gained a soft blush.
"It happens when you least expect it, and how strong the feelings can be will be quite surprising." she said before she gave the question some thought.
"As for the wedding, it'll be quite soon. We settled on a location for it, a lot of arrangements have been made and I picked a dress already as well." she said with an excited smirk. "Did Briana help you pick a dress already?"
n0m34qi.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Mm. I guess." Not that her attempts at love were anything to talk about. Did she want to talk about them? Her lips pulled to a frown as she closed her eyes. Honestly, she wasn't sure she wanted to bring up everything that had happened before the scars. Her frown was hidden behind her knees as she pressed her face into them. No longer feeling hungry, at least for the moment.

"Not yet. I guess I should find a dress soon, huh?"

Valery Noble Valery Noble

n0m34qi.png
She knew Iris long enough to understand the way she felt decently well. So while the frown was hidden behind her knees, she could feel something was off a bit, and she leaned in to wrap an arm around Iris for just a moment. "Don't worry about it too much. It's not an easy thing to find the right one, and it can take a lot of time too." Valery said with a soft smile.
It had taken most of Valery's life before she found someone, and she was much older than Iris.
Valery then withdrew her arm and sat up straight on the couch, drawing in a deep breath before she looked over and chuckled, "There's no real rush, but it can be fun to look for the right dress. I'm sure Briana would love to help you, and I can come along too if you'd like."
n0m34qi.png

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

"Dress shopping just.. Isn't my thing." Iris leaned pretty readily against Valery Noble Valery Noble , but she didn't delve any deeper in the subject. Just as she figured, she didn't want to talk about it. Talking about dresses was much easier than that. She smiled a bit, glancing up to her master. Watching for a moment. "Do you like dresses?"

n0m34qi.png
Iris didn't want to talk about it, and Valery wasn't going to push it — that never worked with anybody, so moving on to a different subject was the better option. She then smiled at the question and slowly titled her head from one side to another and back.
"Sometimes." she replied.
"I have some simpler ones that are comfortable for when I'm not on duty. But I usually only wear them at formal events or if I go on a date to some fancy restaurant with Kahlil. Wedding dresses are something else entirely, though. They're not always the most comfortable but I'm trying to show off a little with it." she smirked at the thought.
"They also aren't for everybody, so it's fine if you don't like shopping for them. Just find something simple and colorful that you feel is still comfortable enough. Don't let Briana's wild shopping mind force you into a dress you don't like wearing at all." she said jokingly with a soft chuckle.
n0m34qi.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom