Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to the Grind

Moff Iridius

M
Walking slowly into the room Marie smiled at the man and sat down, what waste she thought silently to herself. He could of been perfect, he could of been a leader of men. "Well I'm glad everything seems to suit you Mr.Kane. Now you are sporting about thirty thousand credits worth of enhancements there comes the matter of payment." the woman hobbled her way over to the man's side and sighed in defeat.

"So you won't be a complete waste of resources there is a feed in your brain that gets sent directly to me. Now I will be able to monitor and teach my children based on your actions so please set a good example" the woman would be honest with the man. @[member="Harkin Kane"] deserved that much after what he had been through. "Now this feed is accessible only by me so you don't have to worry about the imperials watching your every move. So yes if you leave the chip in, everything is fine." giving the man a friendly pat on the shoulder she walked towards the door and waved "If not, my boys will find you and take back my parts. And they aren't as delicate as I am."

Harkin Kane

Back In The Saddle
Harkin stood quickly before she had made it out, "I never said I wouldn't help train them." He turned to face her. "You want soldiers with a conscious and a drinking problem. Hell, I'll comply gladly. You want me to take them with me? If they will follow orders I'll show em the ropes." Harkin cracked his neck and stretched as he awaited the woman's response. "But before I do this, what do you intend to use them for?" He wasn't about to help build planet crushers....

@[member='Dr.Marie Krasnican']

Moff Iridius

M
"To stop the fringe from killing innocent people Mr.Kane, to fight the force users who slaughter people for their cause." The woman walked forward and gave him a calm look. "They were made to stop the fringe, to secure the safety of the empire and do the job that needs to be done." That was not a lie, the men were created to stop the fringe and become the perfect warriors in the process getting training from all types of people from the sith to the Jedi and even the mandalorians. They would learn to take their enemies strengths and use them against them.

"Would you like to meet them?" reaching to her coat she spoke into a small comm unit. "Rolland, Jerrick please come in here." calling for @[member="JerrickShado"] and @[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"] she wanted them to meet the man who would be handling a decent part of their training. "Give them a moment, but please go on." it would take a few minutes for them to arrive but she made sure that they would eventually

Harkin Kane

Back In The Saddle
"I do not give a damn about any government or there causes, but innocent people... Yeah I'm down." Harkin shifted on his feet and played with his new arm. He wasn't entirely sure what to expect, and he still didn't trust the Doctor completely. But he did owe her, and if the training really would help protect the civilians always caught in the middle of the power struggles he would happily help.

Jerrick wasn't expecting to be called by the doctor. She hardly ever called on him. It was obvious Rolland was her favorite, but it didn't bother Zero One. He made his way to the room that was given to him. Two guards stood at the door, "Zero One, let me in." They imdientaly got out of the way. Jerrick walked in with his six foot armor cladded self. He didn't wear his helmet. "Good evening, I'm Czar Mark One Zero Zero One." Very rarely didn't Jerrick speak more personal infront of the doctor, and to the stranger with a mechanical arm, he was adressing himself to. He held his hand out for the man to shake.

Walking in behind Jerrick was the seven foot tall man that was seen on the feed before the surgery had taken place. With almost a thud in every step he took the four hundred plus pound man walked forward and looked at the scene that lay before him "Zero One, Mom" he looked over to Marie and stared at her behind his helmet. Rolland usually stuck to wearing his armor, he didn't like the idea of showing his scared body to every person in the galaxy. "Rolland Czar Mark one zero zero two reporting." standing next to Jerrick he easily surpassed him in size and strength but Jerrick made up for that in speed. "I thank you for seeing us" he said in his normal cold voice

Moff Iridius

M
"I'm glad you will do such a thing then, well the big one." Marie cleared her throat then coughed a bit before introducing her "children" to @[member="Harkin Kane"] "The big one is Rolland, and the smaller is Jerrick" Smaller was really an understatement though. Jerrick's body was massive and there was not an ounce of fat on it. She built them to be perfect, to save lives and make the right choices yet still be as cold and deadly if need be. "So what do you think Mr.Kane? They are rather wonderful"

Harkin Kane

Back In The Saddle
Harkin accepted the outstretched hand with his fleshy right and shook it tightly. After that he looked up at the big one and nodded. "Listen guys, I'm not compensating nor do I have a look-at-me so I'm not gonna do that hard ass frack." He smiled apologetically towards the doctor for his mouth. "The doc has asked me to show you what I know." With a smile and a nod Harkin turned to face the doctor. "I'm assuming they have similar feeds," Harkin tapped his temple. "If you wouldn't mind I'd like to see those." Harkin turned back to face the men, "As far as training goes, what would you gentlemen consider yourselves lacking in?"

"Basic humanity for me, and Jerrick just needs a slap on the head to stop getting into stupid situations" Rolland sighed and looked to Jerrick and rolled his eyes under his helmet. "We need to be taught combat efficiency, planning and strategy and the clear line of right and wrong" Well Rolland needed to be taught that at least, he had once attempted to kidnap a man out of a bar simply because Marie had said so. He just seemed to follow orders blindly, if a superior told him to shoot up a bus full of kids he wouldn't question it at all and open fire. Looking over to Jerrick he had thought about what exactly it was that he needed

Moff Iridius

M
The good doctor nodded in agreement with what Rolland had said. He did need to be taught right from wrong again ever since his memories were wiped clean from his mind. Though Marie could never tell him that. "Ah yes of course, here I have it." walking over to @[member="Harkin Kane"] she handed him a small data pad that fed all three streams. Including his own, it was an interesting sight to see the vision of two super soldiers and a never ending panel of your own sight. "Keep it, it's my own personal data pad." She pointed out some of their features and smiled giving the man the device

((Okay, bed time for me. Got a 5K in the morning, night dudes I hope to start a new thread soon))

Harkin Kane

Back In The Saddle
​"Alright so execution is your forte. Just need a little grease on your people skills and planning. Shib so do I... Easy enough I suppose, but lets get out of the doctors office, huh. These places bum me out." Harkin waited for an objection, a remark of agreement, or simply some directions considering he had no Idea where he was or where he was going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom