Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back to Business

@[member="Judas"]

The sweet sounds of business were absolutely wonderful. Business equaled profit, and profit equaled advances in technology. It was the way the galaxy turned round, and today, Circe was here to help complete a new transaction. Some Warspites and Wasps, along with some Tryton-class cargo haulers(and their containers, of course) were being sold to the Order of the Black hand, an enigmatic new group who seemed interested in acquiring for themselves defensive craft. On board a space station orbiting Vjun, the ships that had been built for this group were on their way, soon to enter the service of their new owner.

And it would be a long, enjoyable service indeed for these ships. At least, Circe hoped it would be. She didn't want this to be a repeat of her incident with the Hutt rebellion.

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
Breaking through the atmosphere of the acid rain planet cruised a small renaissance shuttle. Upon making its approach to the space station, communications were exchanged and the visitor was let known of the arrival of her new client. The hangar door of the station slowly slid open as the shuttle made its descend into the landing bay. After moments passed through checks and registry, the shrouded man exited the ship and found himself in a corridor that led to the main facility housing separate rooms and compartments. One room in particular was chosen specifically for this meeting. A business proposal that may profit the proprietor significantly.

"I pray my associates have given you the reasonable accommodations that I have requested?"

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Indeed they have. I hope you'll enjoy the high-quality ships finally delivered to you courtesy of Subach-Innes. They should prove exceptionally useful."

With a soft smile, Circe handed him the datapad so he could input his banking information, allowing the credits to transfer to Subach's accounts. Once he did, the ships would begin to exit hyperspace on the far side of the system. They would then dock with the nearby space stations so the personnel could be transferred off the ships, Black Hand personnel taking official possession of them. They would then take shuttles, already paid for by the company, back to Subach facilities.

It was quite the easy transaction.

@[member="Judas"]

Judas

Lurking SWRP Sites Since 1998
"I'd expect high quality."

He takes the datapad with a scrutinising look and inputs his finance information.

"I will keep your organisation in my databanks if I would require you again for future services. And if you have any contacts or leads to acquiring exceptional personnel, forward your contacts to me directly. I have taken the liberty of sending that information as well to your administration department via this datapad."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Sounds good to me. I very much hope you enjoy your brand new ships."

With the financial issues out of the way, Circe gave a soft smile as the ships he'd purchased began to arrive. Docking, their crews would begin transfer to the shuttles as Circe herself left for her own personal craft - the Aleph-class Starfighter she had taken from Velok. Leaving the system, she was proud of another business deal well done.

And to darksiders, of all people.

@[member="Judas"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom