Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back into Business

Valery took his hand and pulled herself up to her feet before she straightened out her dress. Her eyes then quickly wandered back to him, watching as he adjusted his suit. The nervousness and almost shy behavior from before still kept her in check a little, but more and more was she wanting to get closer to him.

"Would be a long walk back..." she muttered but luckily, he did have the credits to get them a ride back and called over a taxi.

After it arrived, Valery used his hand to balance herself while she got inside, and lowered herself into the seat. He joined her a few seconds later and now that they were safe, she felt no point in staying overly alert. She leaned into him and placed a hand on his lap, which gently began to run along his leg. "It was a success..." she said, her eyes shifting up to look deep into his emerald to connect.

She felt his emotions, and while he couldn't tap into the Force like she could, she made sure her smile and eyes showed her own.

"Just imagine the news headlines and stories," she added with a grin. "From a fake couple in disguise to..." She trailed off and slowly leaned in closer to search for another kiss.

Aldric Laurent

A
Aldric's gaze had wandered idly to the roof of the cab, when the sudden sensation on his leg made him tense up. His eyes were drawn back to that fire, ever-burning. Dangerous, yet beautiful, just like a real flame. Warm and dancing lights that lured him to come closer, and closer…

"I can picture it now…" Aldric leaned in close, letting their lips graze, when suddenly, he stopped. He laid her chin in his hand, as a glint struck his eye, "...Save it for the hotel room." It was his turn to keep this little game going. To be the tease. It wouldn't be long now anyway…

The simmer was reaching its boiling point. In short order they were out of the cab, and Aldric hastily tossed the driver his credits before ushering Valery into the hotel, giving little more than a greeting nod to the woman at the front desk as they picked up the pace. Up the turbolift, through the hall, and into the room. No more hiding from it.

Aldric slammed the door shut behind them, and pressed Valery against the wall, planting a powerful, hungry kiss on her lips. All the tension, the games, the bottled-up emotions, simmering over the entirety of the last two days, finally boiling over. All pouring out to show Valery just how he really felt.

Val_Header.png

Outfit | Weapon | Appearance

ValSword.png

Val-Prof_1.png
Outfit | Dress
Location | Nar Shaddaa
Tag | Aldric Laurent

Now safe and on her way back to the hotel with him, Valery finally dropped the mission mentality and looked for an outlet for all the emotions that had built up over the last 2 days. She leaned in for it and gently felt his lips brush against her own, but before she could deepen their touch into a proper kiss, she felt a strong hand settle under her chin, keeping it there.

She opened her eyes slowly to look into his and felt her breath hitch again when he made his comment. Her heart began to beat wildly, and she slowly leaned back into her seat, the palms of her hand a little sweaty, her toes curling up, and her mind just exploding with thoughts and ideas.

The second they got out of the cab, Valery paid attention to nothing but following him through the hotel and up towards their room. She could feel how excited he was, and how he struggled to contain it all the same way she did. So when the door finally slammed shut behind them, she was quick to turn to him, and he wasted no time either. Using his strong figure, he pushed her back against the wall, drawing a hungry and inviting grin from Valery, who raised her chin and met him in their kiss.

She wasn't holding back a thing, and hungrily looked to continue it with a fiery passion each time they briefly parted to breathe or just look into each other's eyes. Her hands traced over his body, and the first was quick to slip underneath his shirt to tease his muscular frame and blatantly show her desires. "I want you..." she then whispered against his lips, before she pushed herself off the ground and locked her legs around his waist while her back was still pinned to the wall.

There was only one way this would go now.

ValSword.png

Aldric Laurent

A
There was nothing keeping them at bay now. No mission. No game. Just him, her, and a night to give each other everything they wanted. Needed. Valery returned the kiss in kind, their desires melting into one another, into a feedback loop of passion. Aldric's hand ran down her back, to her thigh, and when she said those three words, all pretense of self-control went out the window. He threw off his suit jacket, carried her from the wall, and onto the bed…

Aldric fell back against his pillow covered in sweat. At last as the high died down, he found some semblance of thought returning back to him, recollecting after the course of the night's events. The passage of time had become completely irrelevant. Whatever hour it was now he had no idea, beyond the fact that it was still dark out. There was still only one thing on his mind. Those dancing embers, "Well… I'd say that definitely qualifies as a mission success, now, huh?" He looked over at Valery with a stupid smirk.

Outfit | Dress
Location | Nar Shaddaa
Tag | Aldric Laurent

"Without a doubt..." she chuckled and glanced up at the ceiling for a moment. Much like him, she was covered in sweat, but she was still breathing heavily too, her hair looked like a wild mess and she still felt such a rush of emotions from being with him. So the second she was able to compose herself a little, she turned and pushed herself up a little against his chest, so her head could rest against it and her fingers gently traced patterns over his skin.

"It has been a long time since I felt this good... and not just because of, you know," she looked up into his eyes and winked. It had been really good though.

"When we head back home, I really want to see you as much as I can..." she said softly, hoping sincerely he'd be interested in taking her on some dates to explore their relationship. In her eyes, it had the potential to grow infinitely, so all she wanted was to have a chance at making it happen.

ValSword.png

Aldric Laurent

A
Aldric raised an arm to let Valery in, his hand running through her hair before settling on her shoulder. Together they bathed in the afterglow, and his chest fell with a long sight of contentment. He looked down at her, and exchanged winks, "Me neither. This is… something else…" Not just tonight. All of it. She had opened up a piece of him that Aldric had long thought locked away for good. Farm life could wait, after all. He'd never been more happy to be wrong in his life.

Valery's request formed a glint in his eye, "I'm counting on it. Can't just rely on undercover missions to develop things, now can we?" He chuckled. There was a long pause before he spoke again, taking on a gentler, more sincere tone, "This uh… wasn't how I expected things to go when you picked me up on Azbrian. But… I'm glad it did."

Outfit | Dress
Location | Nar Shaddaa
Tag | Aldric Laurent

"Me neither. This is… something else…"

Up until now, she had been playful, suggestive, and very clear about the spicy fun she wanted, but those words brought out a warm, genuine smile of pure happiness. She nuzzled up against his chest for a moment and held him tightly while his arm wrapped around her for both comfort and a feeling of security. "It really is," she replied softly, her voice breaking up a little as she felt herself getting emotional.

This wasn't a time to cry though, so she sniffed and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

"We can't, so... it's uh, official? You know... us." It was probably a dumb question, but if he wanted to start dating seriously as well and be her boyfriend, she'd always respect their relationship. "And I'm glad things went this way too. Maybe one day you'll return to Azbrian, but I'll be with you..." her voice trailed off again while she rested her head against his chest again.

The idea of starting something with him, even a family again, brought back so much hope and joy into her life. But for now, it would be best to take small steps, and get to know each other better, and go out on some dates.

Maybe he'd like to meet Vera, she wondered with a smirk as she enjoyed their time together. It would, after all, be important for them to get along. But perhaps it was too soon? She wasn't sure, but either way, she was excited for their future.

ValSword.png

Aldric Laurent

A
Aldric's grin widened at the kiss, and hummed in satisfaction. It was all so exciting, full of life and potential. They were more than just a single night's passion, of that they could be certain.

"Very," He smirked, finding it in him to get playful again. Aldric fell silent and looked into her eyes once again, mesmerized by the sight. He didn't think it would ever get old. And when she spoke again, he smiled faintly, "Yeah… maybe…" A future. As receptive as she was, he didn't want to play up his excitement too much. It was hard to deny the appeal. But for now, they could simply enjoy exploring their relationship further. That was more than good enough as a start.

"In the meantime, there's a galaxy that needs saving… There's no one else I'd rather have at my back, through it all."

Outfit | Dress
Location | Nar Shaddaa
Tag | Aldric Laurent

Looking up into his eyes, she felt her heart racing when he confirmed it — they were going to be officially dating. That meant they were boyfriend and girlfriend, right? She never understood these things all that well, but he definitely was in her mind. As fun as the idea was to meet a bunch of people, whenever she found the right one, all she could care about was spending time with him, and him alone.

He was the one, she just knew it.

"Good, I'm happy to see where this takes us..." she said, trying hard not to start thinking ahead too much. Every part of her being wanted to commit to this relationship, but there was still the fear of it breaking apart the way her relationship with Kahlil had. It was a fear she hadn't talked to him about yet but soon planned to.

"I feel the same way. Let's... work together as much as we can," she said as she tightened the hug on him. He may not be a Jedi or a frontline warrior like she was, but her old skills as a Jedi Shadow made it easy to join him, and she had no doubt that if he ended up in a battle with her somewhere, he'd be okay.

She was just going to make sure he'd never have to sacrifice himself for her.

ValSword.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom