Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back at the Falls

Sword4.png

Outfit | Weapon | Appearance

ValSword.png

Val-Prof_1.png
Outfit | XoXo
Location | New Cov | NJO Temple
Tag | Shai Maji Shai Maji

Valery had always loved the sound of New Cov's waterfalls.

As a Padawan, she used to train here, study, or just sit around and enjoy some time off. The rushing water helped her focus and kept away all kinds of distractions. Many years later, after she stepped out of a stasis pod and returned to this planet to confront her past, these very same waterfalls were the place where she got close to Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble . They had set up camp here, spent several nights together, and formed the basis of what would be a powerful relationship.

Several years after that, the two would have their wedding here as well.

Perhaps it wasn't the best place for her to be right now because of it, but much like those Padawan days, the waterfalls kept her distracted. Kept her numb from the pain she felt if she allowed her thoughts to spiral down again. She knew deep down that she'd find her way forward, for him and for all the people who relied on her. But right now, she just longed for his embrace, for his whispers into her ear, and the comfort he gave her when life got tough.

But never again would she feel it the same way anymore. He was with her in her heart and through the Force, but she wasn't sure if it was enough.

ValSword.png

With her pursuit of clearing her name, the Wardog turned into little more than a glorified bounty hunter. She made peace with her situation, accepted it. She didn't need to prove to anyone that she was loyal to her people. But she still wanted to make sure the relationships she had left were solid. This pursuit is what led her to numerous planets in Alliance space in search of her newest target.

It was a pain to track her down, but eventually she narrowed her search down to the New Cov temple. Her infiltration showed once more how resourceful she could be when she put her mind to it. Quiet, stealthy movements through the ventilation system, despite her armour, and careful scanning to make sure she didn't trip any alarms. It was slow and tedious, taking just about every trick she had in her book to stay out of sight. But eventually she ended up perched on the rooftop, away from any other Jedi and with a clear sight of her target from her hidden position. She had her back turned, seemingly distracted by something at the waterfall. It was the perfect moment.

Her repulsor boots activated to carry her up, then down as she accelerated toward her target. Her arms extended out as a menacing grin spread across her features behind her visor. Finally, without warning or any giveaways, the Wardog would swoop in... and wrap her arms around Valery for a tight hug. "Did you forget about me, huh?!" She cackled as she lifted the woman off the ground, giving a twirl with her repulsor boots before finally setting her down.

Her only flaw in the genius surprise plan was not taking into account that she was, in fact, trying to sneak up on one of the most dangerous Jedi in the galaxy, who was also armed with two very capable lightsabers...

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Outfit | XoXo

Normally, Valery would have felt someone making an approach like that from far away, either through their distinct presence in the Force or through the 'risk' they formed. But today, she was drawn so deeply inwards that she had no clue Shai was even on the same planet. For the same reason, she was avoiding dangerous missions as well — the risk was far too great, now that she could barely focus.

Right now, it only meant that Shai's arms were able to wrap around Valery's waist without a lightsaber being drawn.

"Hey!" she called out as the two spun around, still not sure what was even happening to her. But by the time she was set down again, Valery realized who had managed to sneak up on her. She grumbled a little and turned to Shai, who likely noticed something strange about Valery. That usual fire in her eyes had dimmed to embers, and the pain visible was beyond that of a Warrior losing those around them.

This ran much deeper.

"Shai..." she muttered while she clearly tried to keep herself composed. "You uh, caught me off-guard a little, sorry." She shook her head and tried to get out of the mindset these waterfalls had allowed her to slip into. "What brings you all the way out here?"
ValSword.png

Shai was far too excited to realize the pain in her friend's eyes as she set her down, hovering just above the ground for a moment. She merely figured that her stunt struck a nerve with Valery. She quietly asked what the Wardog was doing on New Cov, earning a light punch to her shoulder. "I came to visit you!" She declared as she touched down and removed her helmet, revealing the enormous smile along her maw. "Also wanted to check just how tough the security is and holy kriff you guys got serious hardware in here! Took me the better part of three hours to get to you. But for real, we got a ton of catching up to do." She rambled on.

"You won't believe this, but me and Xyoz got a... little new addition... to the family." She flashed a wink to the woman as she leaned a little closer. She reached for her datapad and opened her photo gallery with a beaming smile, selecting the right photo. But as she looked up to show the special photo to Valery, she took note of her expression. There was something wrong. Shai recognised those eyes far too well. She had them for a long time, she saw them in Kragr for a good while and she knew it from numerous other people. Something very bad happened.

Her smile faded as she looked back down to the picture, before she slipped her datapad back into her thigh pouch. "Hey... you okay, Val?" She asked as she faced the woman, both hands on her shoulders to make sure she was staring into her eyes. "What happened? Is Vera okay?" She asked her softly with a serious tone. She immediately suspected the worst.

Outfit | XoXo

"I came to visit you!"

Great, Valery thought, as she barely reacted to the friendly punch. She had no problems with Shai whatsoever, but the Shistavanen could be pretty loud and full of energy, which was exactly what Valery was trying to escape from. She wanted some peace and isolation to think everything through and find a way forward. But perhaps that wasn't something she could truly find in her position.

"You won't believe this, but me and Xyoz got a... little new addition... to the family."

Valery blinked and looked down at the picture Shai was showing her, which actually drew a brief and faint smile to her lips. Family — the one thing she had always desperately wanted, the one thing she finally got after living a painful live full of loss, and the one thing she just lost again. "I'm so happy for you two," Valery said, her tone genuine but filled with pain. Her demeanor was still quite the same, and Shai finally noticed it as well.

"What happened? Is Vera okay?" Shai asked after grabbing Valery by the shoulders and looking her into the eyes. The Keshian could feel her hands trembling and fought with everything she had to keep herself from crying, "She's okay..." Valery muttered, her voice cracking from emotion. "But my husband. He... he was killed." She swallowed hard and felt her eyes filling with tears all over again.

She hated having to feel the pain again, hated having to confront these emotions, but she just couldn't escape them.

ValSword.png

Shai could hear her heartrate climbing the moment she asked the question. She could smell her friend's grief and she could feel her start to tremble in her grasp. The answer finally came, and with it the floodgates opened. "Oh... oh no..." Shai muttered as all joy left her features. She tossed her helmet aside, then her cuirass and pauldrons, then finally her vambraces and gauntlets. Any and all pieces of cold, hard armour on her torso.

She stepped forward and wrapped her arms around the woman, pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh, Val... I'm so sorry." She muttered softly as she held onto her friend. A hand gently rubbed her back as she tried to give her some form of comfort. But she knew that it was no use. She knew that no amount of hugs or kind words would take away that pain. No amount of trying to hide away would make it go away. But the temple was no place for healing.

As long as the Sword of the Jedi remained at her post, she would never have time to grieve. But she needed someone who cared for her now. Someone who understood her pain, and she needed some semblance of peace where her duties as a Jedi would not intervene.

"Come on."

Shai pulled back and snapped her armour back on before she wrapped her arms around Valery in a tight embrace. "This place ain't secluded." Her jetpack came to life and blasted off towards her freighter parked a distance away. She wasn't going to take no for an answer. She was going to help her friend.

Outfit | XoXo

All the tension that built up in her body and posture faded when Shai stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Valery. She leaned into the hug, dropped her head, and could no longer stop tears from flowing down her cheeks. Valery had never been one to cry in front of others with the exception of those closest to her, but this pain went far beyond anything she had ever felt. She had lost a crucial part of herself.

"I... I don't know what to do..." she muttered, unable to really find any words that did justice to how she felt. Her life had shifted from perfect to a nightmare in just a single day, and everywhere she went, she was reminded of it. This Temple perhaps being one of the biggest reminders.

But luckily, Shai had an idea.

"Come on."

With a tight embrace securing her, the two blasted off towards the freighter, and while Valery was a little hesitant, she made no move to resist Shai. "Where are you planning to go?" she asked, now that she was finally able to compose herself a little bit. She sniffed and turned her eyes to the ship.

ValSword.png

Shai stopped and turned to face Valery when she spoke up, asking where they were going. Shai looked at her, then at the forest surrounding them, the temple in the distance. "Somewhere quiet." She spoke up as she removed her helmet. "I don't know what this temple means to you, but I can tell that being here is painful for you. You can't work through this when memories and padawans keep coming up to bite you in the ass." She wrapped an arm around her friend and led her onto the ship.

"I'm taking you somewhere where you can stop being a Jedi for a minute and be yourself. No distractions, no duties. Just you." She took the woman's weapons and set them on the table in the mess room before she parked her on the couch. A blanket was wrapped around her and the kettle started to boil as Shai stripped out of her armour, donning a short and tank top as she emerged from her quarters. When the kettle finished boiling, she prepared a mug of her famous hot chocolate and set it down in front of Valery.

The Wardog disappeared to get the ship underway, only returning to the mess room when the ship was in hyperspace. She sipped on her own mug of hot chocolate for a few moments as she watched Valery, trying to think of what to do or say. "Let it out, Val. There's nothing here. Just you and me. You can get some rest. I'll watch your six." She reassured her softly as she scooted closer and wrapped an arm around the woman. It would be an hour or two before they reached their destination.

She stuck by her side, unwilling to say anything unless Valery wanted her to say something. When the ship dropped out of hyperspace, Shai guided them down to an unknown planet and touched down. Outside, the remnants of a destroyed town waited for them. Over a hundred small mounds laid in neat lines in front of the town with lush grass and flowers growing on top. A plank stuck up in front of each overgrown mound, signifying what they were. The sun shone brightly over the area, and only the wind and birds made any type of sound. Shai stared at the sight of it all as she waited to see what her friend was going to do.

Outfit | XoXo
Location | New Cov

"This Temple is where we met, grew close together, and later got married..." she admitted with some shame in her voice, which she'd normally never show. "I just, hoped it would comfort me." She began to frown, as it was very obvious that it had the opposite effect on her. One day, she'd be perfectly fine being here again, but now it just reminded her of who she lost.

"I'm taking you somewhere where you can stop being a Jedi for a minute and be yourself. No distractions, no duties. Just you."

For the first time in a little while, a soft smile began to flash through, showing her appreciation for Shai's help. It had always been her problem — to still not focus on herself when things got rough, and instead spend all her time helping others or worrying about things that matter far less. Now, she did have Vera to take care of, and that always had her priority, but what she really needed was to focus a little on herself.

"Thanks, Shai," she muttered with that same weak smile, after settling on the couch, getting wrapped up in blankets, and accepting a mug of hot chocolate. It was her favorite drink during the holidays and one that held some special memories for her as well. But none that sparked darker thoughts right now. She could finally relax and enjoy it.

"I just... never thought this could happen," she said with a frown. "It was supposed to be a simple routine mission. Infiltrate, hit a target, and get out. But... it all went so wrong." Tears formed in Valery's eyes, and she decided it was best to remain quiet and be comfortable for a moment. She leaned into Shai, as an arm was wrapped around her, and let out a pained sigh.

The remainder of the trip was mostly spent in silence, but when they reached their destination and Valery was able to see what waited for them outside, she turned her dimmed eyes to her friend, "Where are we?" she asked after getting up and taking a step outside. "Who are these people?"

ValSword.png

Shai sat quietly beside Valery, hugging her tighter as the grief welled up in her. The brief explanation gave her all the answers she wanted. Kahlil saved her life, and in the process he sacrificed his life for hers. For his family. She took a sip of ht chocolate as she mulled over it all. She understood her pain, probably better than most.

When they touched down, Shai stood on the ground with a blank face as she took in the sights and scents of the scene in front of them. She looked down and knelt to pick up a handful of dirt. After a deep whiff of the dirt, she let it pour from her hand as she listened to Valery approach from behind.

"Who are these people?"

"Vode an." She spoke up. She knew that Valery had learned quite a bit of Mando'a on Kestri. Both from herself and from Kragr. Not enough to converse, most likely, but enough to understand. "Clan Loc... my old family. Kragr's old clan." She continued, standing up to look at her. "This planet's not on the map. There's bad memories here, but way more good ones. Figured with your space magic, you'd have an easier time to think with all the good stuff that's happened here." She explained to Valery.

She took a few steps forward, reaching one of the graves where she laid a hand on the plank in front of it. She couldn't help Valery if she wasn't at peace as well. "You want to scream, fight, cry, whatever... go ahead. The dead don't judge." She walked back to Valery and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I know it don't matter to you now... but I know what you're going through. If you need me, I'm here for you. If you want to be alone... properly alone..." She nodded to the ruined town. "There's nobody here." She gave her friend's shoulder a gentle squeeze.

There was a lot she wanted to say. A lot of moments, all from personal experience, she wanted to warn her about. But it was too soon for that now. All she could do for the moment was to comfort her friend. "Shoving it all down ain't gonna solve anything." She let go of her and turned to sit down on the boarding ramp.

Outfit | XoXo
Location | New Cov

"Vode an."

Valery dipped her head in understanding, and while it appeared initially that this place would bring a much more somber tone, it seemed Shai was able to focus on the better memories instead. Something that, eventually, Valery would have to do as well — to cherish the beautiful years she was able to spend with Kahlil, and not only focus on the way it all ended. But right now, it was too fresh, too painful, and Shai understood that as well.

"Figured with your space magic, you'd have an easier time to think with all the good stuff that's happened here."

"It depends on what I focus on," she said but the reassuring smile hopefully showed her appreciation. If she focused on the graves and touched them, she could potentially unlock powerful memories related to their last moments, and those emotions were often overwhelming. But the aura of this place as a whole was calm and helped her remain relaxed.

Shai then stepped over and offered some comforting words while a hand settled on her shoulder, "I've experienced loss before... too many times. But not like this," she said with a weak smile. "I appreciate your help, and I'm going to be okay. More than anything, I just need time for myself, and to spend with my kid."

Finally, Valery looked between Shai and the ruined town and decided to head in that direction. She wasn't feeling so broken that she needed to be alone, but this was something she wanted to see. It helped her understand more about a friend, and the way she found peacefulness despite losing all these people could help her in her own recovery.

ValSword.png

Shai gave a gentle smile at Valery's reassurance. She knew the pain and how much it took to move on... or what it could drive one towards. It cost her a body, the lives of friends, and eventually it claimed her life. If it wasn't for Xyoz turning her, she would have died on Tython because she couldn't let go of her desire for revenge. She wouldn't let Valery go down that same path. She would rather shoot her personally than see her lose herself in the pursuit for vengeance. Luckily she knew that Valery was strong. Much stronger than her. She would get through it in time.

Sitting down on the boarding ramp, Shai watched as Valery walked off to explore the ruined town. Nature was already in the process of reclaiming it. Ten years of neglect and desertion allowed grass, weeds and other plants to grow into the town's ruins. But while the damage was hidden somewhat, it wasn't gone. Blaster marks, stains in the wood, burnt structures, and an empty hole all showed the result of what happened, and what turned the once innocent mutt into the warrior she was now. But beneath it all, there was a bright happiness. She could almost hear it on the wind. The laughter, the jokes and chants in the mead hall, the cheers as Shai beat Nira in an arm wrestle. The warmth as she read bedtime stories to the kiddies she began to see as her own.

Her first adoptive family. Nothing could come close to the wondrous years Shai had with her mom and dad, but the clan came pretty close. She took a deep breath and pushed off the ramp as she made her way back to the graves.

Sparing a glance at Valery to make sure she moved on, the Wardog knelt by one of the graves with a shaky breath. Valery needed someone strong to take care of her now, so she could be strong for her kid. After a while of simply sitting in front of the grave, Shai massaged her watery eyes and got up, returning to the ship where she promptly started with dinner for the two of them... naturally chopping onions to cover up the tears with some more acceptable tears.

As the sun began to set, the delightful smells of burgers and fries began to pour out of the ship and into the wind. She wasn't going to disrupt Valery's moment. The Jedi needed her peace. Instead, Shai sat down and fished out her datapad to look at the most recent photos of her, Xyoz and their new "little addition".

Outfit | XoXo
Location | New Cov

Among the ruins of her chosen sister's clan, Valery stood still with her eyes closed and long hair waving along the currents of the gentle breeze. With her mind open, she allowed the Force to speak for those who no longer could. Their happiness, and their memories both good and bad — all flowed into Valery, a woman in need of a step forward in life. The loss of loved ones was never easy to fathom and process, but she knew Kahlil like nobody else ever could.

Above all else, he wanted her to be happy, so she could continue to bring joy and safety into the lives of others and raise their daughter into the woman she was meant to be. But Valery knew she couldn't do that alone. She needed the strength of her other half to support her when she was most vulnerable, and one day, she knew she'd feel that strength again.

Her eyes opened, no longer with tears in her eyes, but with a gentle smile on her face.

"It's good to see you so happy with your family," Valery said, as she approached Shai again. She had no idea how much time had passed, but judging by the fries and burgers she smelled, it had been a little while. "I do hope you'll give me a chance to meet the kid some time."

Valery sat down right beside Shai and smirked, her eyes filled with a kind of peace she didn't have before. The village, Shai's words — they had changed something within Valery.

"And are those burgers I smell? I'm starving..." she said with a chuckle.

ValSword.png

By the time Valery returned, Shai was done with their meals and sipping at a glass full of blood. A morbid sight by all accounts, but it was at least a bit more civilized than all the other ways she had to take it in. It looked bad, but it was her reality. The same photos were still on display as she slumped deeper into her seat with a bright smile.

She only moved when Valery stepped back into the mess, turning her head to watch the Jedi. Something changed. She carried herself a bit better and her eyes seemed to have a bit more spark to them again. It seemed that the trip had at least somewhat of a desired effect on the woman. "I'll do you one better. You can have Yuri come over if I can babysit Vera." She quipped with an unwavering smile.

Her gaze lingered on Valery for a moment as a chuckle escaped her. She took hold of the girl's head and lightly bumped her forehead against hers. "I never had a bro or sis of my own... but you come pretty damn close, Val, you know that?" She muttered as she gave her a very gentle nudge. Valery was going to be okay. The battle was far from over, and that wound left by her loss was never going to fully heal, but the pain will lessen in time. And as long as she had people close to her who could support and take care of her, she would get through it.

She looked back at the burgers and gave a nod. "Bantha patties, grilled to perfection and an interesting blue cheese to go along with it. Not nearly as rich as it usually is, really good stuff." She explained before she downed her glass and set it aside along with her datapad to fetch their food. Naturally the burgers and fries had to be washed down with a fitting beverage, so two beers quickly found their way on the table as well.

"I gotta say, though... it's odd. I've had foundlings under my care, I've helped kiddies in clans all the time and I saw the kiddies on this planet as my own... but holding that little baby boy... it was different. He ain't our flesh and blood, just like all those foundlings weren't mine either... but it feels like he is." She admitted softly after making a sizable dent in her meal. Her smile stayed right where it was. "Though... with everything going on, I gotta ask you a favour."

A guilty laugh escaped her as she took a sip of beer and sat back. "If you or any other Jedi get any reports of a Shistavanen gang leader or something in Alliance space... could you just shoot me a call and bring me along? Before going after him?" She asked her with a straining smile. She had never told Valery exactly what it was Xyoz did. But with Yuri's life on the line now, she needed to secure as many contingencies as possible.

Outfit | XoXo
Location | New Cov

"Babysit Vera?" There was that sparkle of an overprotective mother in her eyes, but she quickly smiled. "We could meet with the four of us sometime first, so we can meet the kids. Vera is uh, quite the handful and she wants to be around me a lot more since her dad passed away." Something Valery was sure that Shai would understand, but once she had some time to adjust, it would definitely be possible.

With a grin, Valery then got closer as their foreheads connected and she nodded, "I had a sister but I never really knew her. So as far as I'm concerned, you're the closest I have to one," she said as her eyes met the Shistavanen's. They always had a bit of competitiveness between them, but especially now, when push came to shove, they had each other's backs. Shai had proven that over and over again just today alone.

"They do look and smell amazing," Valery said when she also looked at the food and readied herself to start eating. She wasn't the type to drink beer, but on this occasion, she'd happily share a glass with her chosen sister and enjoy the meal she had prepared as well.

While she began to eat, she continued to listen and chuckled at how the kid seemed to affect her close friend. It was quite a contrast from their first-ever meeting on Empress Teta. "Kids have that effect on us sometimes, and I'm glad you're finding so much joy with your son." It didn't matter that he was adopted at all — he was Shai's son now. "And a favor?" She raised an eyebrow and leaned in a little closer to listen.

"I uh..." she blinked at the request and tilted her head slightly. "Sure, I'll give you a call," she promised with a chuckle and a shake of her head before she dug in to finish up her meal and drink.

ValSword.png

Shai beamed at Valery's comment on Yuri, giving a firm nod. "He's great. Can't wait to see what kind of nightmare he'll grow up into." She snickered as she took another bite. Though Valery's confusion over her "favour" didn't go unnoticed. Swallowing a bite, Shai waved it off. "I'll tell you the full story sometime down the line, don't worry." She commented casually as she took a sip of beer. She knew that Valery wouldn't be impressed by the Wardog's husband or his questionable life's story, but she knew that Xyoz could take care of himself as well. "But hey, he's my hubby. If he gets in trouble with the Jedi, he deserves a few knocks against the head, but I still gotta look out for him. You..."

You would do the same.

"... Feel me? It'll just go smoother if I'm the one doin' the knocking around." She snickered as she picked up a few fries. She had caught herself just in time. She managed to think quickly on her feet, but she really needed to be more careful of what she said in situations like this. She was quiet for a few moments as she focused on her food. While a relatively big burger, it stood no chance against the Wardog's massive mouth and new, insatiable hunger. "By the way, when we get back to New Cov, I'm gonna raid y'all's robe storage. I've always been curious on what I'd look like as a Jedi." She quipped as she finished off her fries.

"Granted... might need to borrow a saber for that photo. The one I got is a bit, uh... red." She admitted with a guilty smile. "Got it off the harpy I blew up on Argovia before she got away. Can you believe this, though. Chick straight up gave me a Sith title. So yeah, if you need a resident 'Sith Lord' or something, feel free to call on Darth Hetzen over here." She joked as she finished off her beer and sat back, waiting for Valery to finish her meal.

With a grunt, she hoisted herself out of her seat and made for the cockpit, though she stopped next to Valery as she placed a hand on her shoulder. "You, uh... wanna head back? Or do you wanna spend a little more time on this planet?" She asked gently. She was in no rush. If her sister wanted to spend more time on the planet, she would stick with her for as long as she liked.

Outfit | XoXo
Location | New Cov

Much like Shai, Valery was all smiles on the subject of kids — something they seemed to share alongside their mutual interest in the more combative parts of their lives. Children were simply just a blessing, and with them both having those motherly instincts within themselves, it was impossible not to get a little excited over it.

"But hey, he's my hubby. If he gets in trouble with the Jedi, he deserves a few knocks against the head, but I still gotta look out for him. You..."

"Yeah, I'd do the same thing," Valery chuckled, not bothered by a statement about husbands. She knew what Shai meant, and if she were in the position that her partner did something wrong or questionable, she would want to be notified as well, so she could address it.

"You want Jedi robes? I'll get you some that actually are your size if you promise not to break anything," she said with a grin. referring to how Shai had shoved her into armor that barely fit her during the training days on Kestri. Now in hindsight, it was hilarious to Valery as well, but at the time, it was definitely a pain in the ass. Valery then grumbled, "And please don't go around a Jedi Temple using Sith titles or their weapons." It would create quite the situation, and she didn't feel like dealing with a headache like that.

At this point, Valery had finished her meal and looked up at Shai, who placed a hand on her shoulder, "Let's head back, this has helped me a lot, so I think some rest and time to think about it will do me good." She got up to head into the cockpit with her but stopped to add one thing.

"Oh, by the way, we should exchange recipes sometime. I love to cook as well."

ValSword.png

Shai blinked as Valery saw right through her momentary lapse of judgement. She thought that she had struck a nerve, but it seemed that Valery was fine. After all, she said it herself. Her smile quickly returned as she relaxed, instead snickering at the Jedi's remark.

"Come on, it's me we're talkin' about! No breakages, sith titles or red blades, promise." She placed a hand over her heart as the other was held up. But the mischievous look in her eye indicated that, on principle, Shai had to test her luck now that Valery said it aloud.

Luckily she wasn't in a troublemaking mood.

As she rose and came to a halt beside Valery, the woman suggested they head back to New Cov. Shai nodded as she walked with her sister back to the cockpit, though she paused when Valery came to a halt.

A smile formed as Shai continued. "Now that's an idea. Hell, we'll probably have our own cookbook laid out if we write it all down." She joked as she dropped into the pilot's seat and started the ship up again.

It was a good trip. They both grew closer to each other, learned a lot of each other... and they both managed to find some closure for their wounds, no matter if they were a few weeks or a decade old.

They were going to be alright.

/End Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom