Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Back alleys and broken Ships

Modi rolled his eyes and settled back into his seat, a deep breath of relief escaping him the moment he watched the platform shrink in size. He looked over towards the young man, a studious gaze looking over him as he narrowed his eyes.

"Why help me? First of all. You have no idea who I am, I could be a killer, take your ship and your laser sword, and go on with my life."

His hands ran over the dash for a moment as he thought to himself. His breathing slow and relaxed for the first time in... Well a long time. He leaned against the window on his right and looked out into the expanse as he flew them away. Finally free of Nar Shaddaa...

"They were the owners of that Supressor Valve... and the owners of about fifteen, twenty other parts I stole from them. They work for the Suns. So, you'll probably want to drop me off somewhere unless you want to have some lowlifes like me chasing you down."

Modi huffed at his own words, leaning back fully in the chair now as he crossed his arms. His Icy gaze that had once looked confident and ready, in the reflection of the transparasteel was a hint of remorse. His eyes studying the stars, almost as if searching.

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren

“If you went for my laser sword…it would cost you at least one limb,” Brandyn said while turned towards the nav-computer. His tone indicated no humour, nor really any threat. It was more a statement of what he believed to be facts.

The ship hummed as its speed increased and the bow of the vessel lifted towards the stars above. A couple of switches flicked, and then Brandyn held his hand over a scanner. Letters of aurabesh flashed on a small panel above the hand scanner, AUTOPILOT ENGAGED AND LOCKED. Brandyn was not much of a pilot. Never had been. Never had wanted to be. He was more than fine with computers doing most of the work for him.

“Actions do not determine your innate worth,” Brandyn said, words coming with the first sign of frustration although it was very subtle.

He spun about in his chair, hands rising behind his head as he leaned back.

”OK. Killer thief. I will grant one freebie. Try and take it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom