Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back after 2 years

Hey, so real life happened and I stepped away and completely forgot about this place. While looking for a star wars rp forum I refound this gem.

Now, I imagine a lot has happened in the 2+ years I was gone. I don't exactly remember the story from then, only that I was getting ready for this guy to take his Jedi Trials.

Any takers want to help with back story RP and help catch me up to the current storyline?

[member="Kal'n Drasco"]

Welcome back to the site!

I don't have anyone who can help with Kal'n's Jedi path/Trials, but I can offer Nia here or @[Valin Seek] for some RP action if you'd like. Realistically, Valin may be the easier of the two to navigate right now, as I'm not 100% certain where Nia will be after her current thread, but let me know if you're interested either way.

I hope you manage to find your feet :D

[member="Kal'n Drasco"] Welcome back!

I recently took on [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] as a Padawan late in her training in order to ICly work with her and hash out her game to prepare her for her Trials, where she was then promoted. They can vouch for the efficiency of this method if you want it. The only caveat is I only train within the Silver Jedi Order, but if that's not a problem, feel free to throw me a PM and we'll work it out.

Cypher Rage

C
[member="Kal'n Drasco"]

I am an Admin in a Faction that is planning to go Major. We would love to have you as a memeber of our little Jedi Order. The Entire idea of our Faction is a Force Sensitive Paradise. Pulling the Strings from behind. I gave this some thought about intergrationg Jedi into our Alternative. You down. *Details to follow of course$

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom