Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Baby Sith in need of direction

Hi! Just recently succumbed to Star Wars brain rot again and kindly got directed to this site :)

I've got a Sith acolyte I'm looking to blindly throw into some action/nonsense. Saahar is your run-of-the-mill propagandized child soldier just trying to make do with the cards she's been given. She's kinda half-baked regarding where I want to take her character rn so I'm down to write whatever with whoever.

If there are any Sith in need of a student or if any Jedi/regular folk want to make it their passion project to rehouse a troubled Sith give me nudge!

Gorgon

G
I've got a fairly new Sith character I'm trying to flesh out myself here. He's pretty much on the opposite side of the Sith spectrum, but that could make for some interesting interaction if that's up your alley!

If you're looking for Sith tutelage or assistance, I've got this one. I've also got... fellow 'baby Sith' that I can bring back for ya just click here for her bio. If you want Jedi to help pull her to the light, there's Mishel Mishel who was a Knight of Ren and once captured by Carnifex himself. I've also got a half-baked baby Jedi in Xarielle Pavanos who is the daughter of a bamf Sith Lord.

I'm happy to write whatever helps you with your stories!

Hi! Just recently succumbed to Star Wars brain rot again and kindly got directed to this site :)

I've got a Sith acolyte I'm looking to blindly throw into some action/nonsense. Saahar is your run-of-the-mill propagandized child soldier just trying to make do with the cards she's been given. She's kinda half-baked regarding where I want to take her character rn so I'm down to write whatever with whoever.

If there are any Sith in need of a student or if any Jedi/regular folk want to make it their passion project to rehouse a troubled Sith give me nudge!
Ah yes. You should talk to cremek

Totally a sith, and very loyal to them, yes, yes.

Totally not a dark Jedi hellbent on mass genocide..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom