Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Baby Sal-Soren Getting Her Footing

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
I don't like what this suggests and thus must stab harder
hey-im-proud.gif

He can teach how to diagnose symptoms and some basic field medical training. Being a surgeon takes a lot of skill and it did not happen overnight but he will teach emergency medical practices at the very least. His Force Healing has become very precise to the point he can seal up rather gruesome wounds...even taught himself how to Force Heal mid-fight and keep going.

As for lightsaber skills, he is a bit of a jack of all trades in lightsaber types. Meaning he knows the practical application of each one (Crossguard, Staff, Pike, Tonfa, ect.) but really never mastered one to its full extent. For Lightsaber Forms, he is best known for his Soresu (III) and Shien/Djem So (V) since it is the most used in combat though he understands others some better than others.

I am more than open to seeing how it can work out!

Bastila Sal-Soren

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
First off, wow. Really didn't expect this much of a response. XD

Yessss.

They can be friends! Or they can be those kinds of kids who just do not get on at all. Both are fun!
I'm open to exploring either one, haha. Do you have a setting preference/a place where Wynne typically hangs out?

Late to the party, but I've been wanting to write with you for awhile now.

I've got Gatz, who is sympathetic to the Jedi and also from Naboo. I'm sure there's an angle there we could work out.
I think so, yes. Bast was actually on Naboo when the Cataclysm hit. She only survived because someone pulled her from the rubble and got her medical attention before sending her back to her family. If you want, maybe that could have been Gatz?

Elias is always interested in training a Paddy! (+ he's a healer :) )
Bast would be honored to learn from him, I'll message you and maybe we can get something set up?

He can teach how to diagnose symptoms and some basic field medical training. Being a surgeon takes a lot of skill and it did not happen overnight but he will teach emergency medical practices at the very least. His Force Healing has become very precise to the point he can seal up rather gruesome wounds...even taught himself how to Force Heal mid-fight and keep going.

As for lightsaber skills, he is a bit of a jack of all trades in lightsaber types. Meaning he knows the practical application of each one (Crossguard, Staff, Pike, Tonfa, ect.) but really never mastered one to its full extent. For Lightsaber Forms, he is best known for his Soresu (III) and Shien/Djem So (V) since it is the most used in combat though he understands others some better than others.

I am more than open to seeing how it can work out!

Bastila Sal-Soren
Awesome! I'll work on setting up an introduction thread for us this week, if you're okay with that?

Ah man, if she's quiet and a little shy, then she'd have a trip around Milla. Adventurous, a little wild, doesn't wear shoes, sometimes gets into mischief and is a decently well trained force user.

Bastila Sal-Soren
Sounds like growing up with Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren and Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren ! I imagine Bast and Milla would likely get on pretty swell. XD

I think so, yes. Bast was actually on Naboo when the Cataclysm hit. She only survived because someone pulled her from the rubble and got her medical attention before sending her back to her family. If you want, maybe that could have been Gatz?
I think that could work. We just need a reason for them to meet again. Would Bastila seek him out? Or should it be more along the lines of them accidentally bumping into one another?

Bastila Sal-Soren

B
I think that could work. We just need a reason for them to meet again. Would Bastila seek him out? Or should it be more along the lines of them accidentally bumping into one another?
I think either one can work. I can definitely see her wanting to seek him out and thank him for helping her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom