Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC B7-Y2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oka Osaa

Name: B7-Y2
Loyalties: Oka Osaa
Role: Friend and Unit of Oka Osaa
Development Threads: None.
Species: AcroMech, Droid
Force-Sensitive: No force
Appearance: An red and green droid marked of the republic. Normal acromech legs/mobility. Round top with a cylinder body. Has a red lens with few buttons.
Personality: B7 is a superior and friendly droid to Oka Osaka and the Republic. To the Onesith, its just regular droid functions. B7 usually is obedient. In the end he's just a friendly droid unit.
Weapon of Choice: Electric Shock
Wealth: No wealth
Combat Function: To open/close/turn on/off things, manipulation to other droids or to get past other droids
Weak against blasters, the force, light sabers.
Skills: Good at flying and creating distractions and commotions. One of his most common distractions is turning on/off random stuff in the enemy lines. He can usually befriend other droids until orders are given.
Notable Possessions: Levitation Rockets, Shock Stick
Other Notes: Intelligent droid unit.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

I will be taking this on. So.

Are you sure it's a completed submission? Because I am seeing so many blanks I must consider it was a Work In Progress. Please do not post WIPs in the Codex as it's reserved for submissions which are already completed. In the future, please either post a complete submission or save your WIP in a blog or a word processor.

Please @mention me when you're done.

[member="Oka Osaa"]

Let's get to it now.

First of all, Loyalties is meant to be a simple name or a simple group's name, not a rank or role, thus I am going to ask you to change Loyalties to just "Oka Osaa".

Second, I am going to ask you to add the droid's age. Even though ICly his age is not known, he has to have some kind of an age. A submission must be completely transparent - no hidden things, no surprises. While age is not a field which could be abused too much, I would still like it to state the droid's age. A completely unrelated example, "17, though unknown ICly". That is how you could state his age and tell everybody that his age is not known IC.

Third, I would like you to add more to Appearance and Personality fields. They're a bit lacking at the moment. A little paragraph of both would do the deal.

Fourth, in the Skills field you mention creating distractions. What kind of distractions are they?

Also, I see you are quite new to the forum, so I will take the liberty to welcome you and wish you good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom