Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[b] Looking to join the fight.[/b]

Jakkor sit's in his room aboard his Defender class corvette The Ancient Outsider. He starts to broadcast his message to anyone who would be willing to listen.

"Greeting's my name is Jakkor Kess,I am a former jedi padawan from the clone wars. Who after sleeping for 800 years wakes up to a chaotic galaxy,and the force out of balance.Now myself,and also fellow former padawan,and outsider Xiarr Sair wander the galaxy.What we desire is payback against the sith,we are looking for anyone on the offensive,and taking the fight to them. We do not wish to wander endlessly through the galaxy in our ship,The Ancient Outsider we want to join this war,and give ourselves a sense of purpose,and that is in fighting the dark side. I please ask this to anyone who would gadly accept our sabers to them... please help us forge our path's as the force is our guide. Thank you,and may the force be with you."

Jakkor end's the transmision,and hopes someone will listen.

(OOC:Looking to join good threads,and people to rp with me,and my friend.)

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Gray looked at the message he had just read. He thought a moment and then began to type up a message in reply.

<to: Jakkor

Look up [member="Thraxis"] and his Jackels. He needs something to do, and wouldn't mind bothering Sith.

End message>

A flare burst from his eye. A pinch of the skin as he saw an opportunity, it was rare to see someone so boldly declare attack on the Sith. At least he thought so, he never really got any messages anymore.

To: [member="Jakkor Kess"]

Lets go attack the Sith, through the pot into the fire we go!

Jakkor was grinning underneath his Tusken mask. He looked at the message with anticipation,and excitement. He would finally launch his campaign against the sith,and gain revenge for order 66,for being locked away for 800 years as the life he knew was destroyed then. A new one was granted to him now,and with opportunities.

To:[member="Thraxis"]

"Hello Thraxis. I look forward to our wonderful partnership,and very excited to kill many Sith Sleemo's together. My command,of the force,and skill with a lightsaber are yours. Name a meeting place,and I will meet you there. As my people would say, Blessed be your going out from us."

His fingers beat like a heart, rapidly pounding against the wood, eager and awaiting with baited breaths as another message popped up, his eyes filled with glee as he opened it, only to find an add for Space Craigslist. His pulse dropped and the beat fell apart as he dismissed it, only for another message to arrive. This was the one he waited for.

To: Jakkor Kess

"Meet me out the front of the White Palace, Capital of Sirluur. Don't come in, I don't think you would like the... Music."

Kess was already beginning to like this man already. He may have heard the man was a psychopath,but kess could care less as as his goals were concerned. He see's the message never even heard the planet before,and having no idea where it is. He ignores the cryptic message as he replies.

To: [member="Thraxis"]

"I look very forward to it. Excuse me. Uh I have no idea where the planet is. Could you please send Hyperspace coordinates,would be much appreciated!!

Thraxis makes a slight shuffle in his chair, looking to one of the Gammoreans and ignoring the echoes of the Pitt, "Do you know what a Hyperspace is?" he muttered towards the Gammorean, he wasn't no pilot, he was far from it to be honest.

The Gammorean turned back, "Arnt dem doe pretty flashe light when we goes fast in spce?" it snorted out as he looked at Thraxis, seeing the gears turning before being wished out of the room by a quick flex of the hand.

To: Jakkor Kess
"I will be sending them once I send a message through to the pilots."

After a few seconds he had already sent a message for the coordinates, sending another message with the coordinates placed on them to Jakkor.

Recieveing the coordinates. Jakkor was most pleased he replies,before heading to his Black Eta actis class interceptor. In the cargo bay,of the Ancient Outsider planning to inform his companions. Perhaps when he meet's Thraxis,or afterwards.

To:[member="Thraxis"]

"I shall arrive within one day,if not less I look very foward to the meeting."

(OOC: Shall we conduct this meeting in a open topic.)

The once mighty Sith Lord Ariealla snorted once when she caught wind of the message broadcasted. A padawan declaring war on her people? Bold, respectable in its own way perhaps. But stupid.

So she would offer her own reply.

To : [member="Jakkor Kess"]

"Oh sweetie, I'd love to have you over. It would be fun tearing you limb from bloody limb. And if you survived I might share a few secrets your former msters were afraid of. If."

<even if you arent up for anything i was just too amused not to offer>

Jakkor let's out a tusken grunt he looks at the message,sent to him by a sith lord,and he felt very brave,or very much an idiot when he replied with this.

To: [member="Ariealla Vareldi"]

"I like to see you try it Schutta, I have waited 800 years to destroy your kind,and by the great sands of Tatooine I will have it. Tuskens never back down from a fight."

(That's fine. I'm usually game for anything just let me know.)

Alana was wandering aimlessly the galaxy in her A-Wing, destroy the Tijure's Clan and free Ryloth from slavery wouldn't be an easy task, she need a master or someone with knowledge of the Force, she soon got an open message from a Tusken asking for people to fight the siths, Alana wasn't interested in the war but if the Tusken said the truth and he was a jedi from the Clone Wars she will learn a lot from that jedi, Alana immediately send a response

"My name is Alana Vettry and i'm willing to help you, but listen carefully, i only want to learn the ways of the Force, i have my own mission and i don't care about your personal war against the siths, but as long as i can learn to control the force and it's powers whether it's the Light Side or the Dark side i'll fight along with you, tell me where we are going to meet"

Alana waited for the answer

[member="Jakkor Kess"]

Jakkor saw the message from the young Twi'lek. Even though he never graduated to the rank,of jedi knight. He would be willing to take on a apprentice passing on what he has learned from the jedi order of old. He replies
To:[member="Alana Vettry"]

"I don't know if I can offer you much girl,but I will teach you what I can,and take you on as my padawan.If you wish to find me come to Mos Eisley on Tatooine there you shall find me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom