Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship B-9 Vigilance Interceptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
4KzLemK.png

5aVdWIs.png

kU5WcXk.png

TXPqzxw.png

• Classification: Starfighter, Atmospheric Fighter, Interceptor
  • Length: 8 meters
  • Width: 10 meters
  • Height: 6 meters
  • Armament: Moderate
    2x Heavy Fire-linked Laser Cannons

• Squadron Count: Low: 8
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Moderate
  • Hyperdrive Class: N/A

ivbE6mE.png

• Military-Grade Shielding
  • Military-Grade Navigational Systems
  • Military-Grade Targeting Systems
  • Military-Grade Sensory Array

1HiS7C1.png

Strengths:
  • Speed & Maneuverability - This fighter is designed to go toe to toe against many other fast interceptors
Weaknesses:
  • Lacking Hyperdrive - This Fighter can not travel alone, and must have a hangar bay-equipped ship or starbase within range.

wRp6Aj2.png

The B-9 is an upgraded fighter, compared to the old A-9. With the new technology in power generation and engines, even a standard shield can fit in this model. While it doesn't have a lot going for it, the B-9 can do strafing runs, it can outrace many standard fighters and interceptors, and take on the better interceptors design to go straight for the kill and not just play around in dogfights. Dedicated power generators for the engines and weapons allow it to have better equipment.

[member="Kuat Drive Yards"]

After a review of this submission, we're two ratings over for a balanced submission. I would suggest lowering your armament/defense to average/low, but this is up to you! Let me know once this is done I can pass it over to secondary. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom