Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Ayreon's jumpsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayreon

A
Dg2zIdIX4AA2d6D

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Plasmatic and Energy Weapons: High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Lightsabers and Disruptors: Low
    • Cryo: High
    • Flame: High
    • EMP/Ion: Very High
    • Electrical: Very High
    • Acid: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Armored jumpsuit
STRENGTHS
  • A Droid's Best Friend: Highest resistances are against EMP/Ion and electrical energy, thanks to the duraplast incorporated into the suit.
  • Kiss Kiss Bang Bang: Provides reasonable protection against blasters and slugthrowers.
  • Hot 'n' Cold: Reasonable protection from cryo, flame, and extreme temperatures in general.
WEAKNESSES
  • Acid: Will eat through the fabric.
  • Exotic Weapons: Lightsabers and disruptors can cut through this baby like it isn't even there.
  • Glow in the Dark: While it can't be used as a light source, the presence of reflective material on the suit means that light/the attention of others will be drawn to it.
DESCRIPTION
This here's a jumpsuit. Looks pretty cool, huh? Well, it's armored too. Protects against blasters, slugthrowers, and especially EMP/ion and electrical energy. Will also keep Ayreon's servos from melting in the heat or freezing up in the cold. Neat. Wouldn't want to take it on a stealth mission, though, since it stands out in a crowd and in the dark.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Hello Ayreon, I'm Shuk and I'll be reviewing this submission. Interesting submission! Only issue I see with it is that you're one point under. You can push it through as is or increase a single rating by one. Tag me when you've made a decision. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom