Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Axis of Time] Survive...

E X I S T E M P L E S T A T I O N
DISTANT FUTURE...

---------------------------------------​

In this period of civil war, the galaxy has turned its back on all Force-sensitives. The radical revolutionary group, Alliance to Restore Humanity, struck a devastating blow by initiating a galaxy wide execution of all forceful's and anyone associated with them.

During the initial stages of the war, survivors managed to gather on Exis Temple Station. In their plight to deal with the threat, they formed a resistance and quickly began to convene on how best to deal with the threat.

Pursued by sinister agents, and their horrid abominations, a race against time begins as survivors on both sides ban together to try and prevent near extinction and restore freedom to the galaxy...

----------------------------------------------------------​

The heels of her boots clicked against the dilapidated hull of the once grand space station; there was a skip every now in then. For her, the beating of her heart had synchronized with her steps and created this rhythm she could move to, albeit anxiously. The lights served her pigmentation no justice, she was but a shadow which would be completely fitting for the times. Voice could be heard, it was a deep murmur that cut through the gentle hum the massive monument gave off.

Just before long she had approached a door which gave way for her, opening when it sensed her presence. Just then she stepped into the dim lighting of a circular room, full of other bodies; not many. In the obsidian mirrors of her eyes, there was a blue transparency that slowly took over. As she got closer it made more sense, there was machine in the center of the room that gave off holograms. Just around it were others...survivors like her.

Despite stepping back all those years ago, it seemed like time had other plans for her. She approached the group just as they gave way for her presence. She was probably one of the most senior, though she wouldn't dare say such a thing. That would bring a burden, one of responsibility that she was quite sure she wanted just yet. But...she supposed she made up her mind a while ago when she chose to survive and flee for Exis. She saw something...

"I think we should stay put...we have no other fortress like this..." a voice vibrated up her body from her left.

From her right, "Should we not surrender, perhaps they'll spare us!"

Then there were those from behind, "Seems hopeless..."

There were the thoughts of the others, she was always a women of few words, but in these gatherings she never tried to quell the thoughts of the others. They were tired...not themselves. Before long she was the last of them remaining in this room before everyone else cleared out. She stood staring into the blue shimmering light for a few seconds longer. Of course she had taken a leadership role...she would do what she could to offer insight. But to lead this operation...she wasn't quite sure.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]​

Kiran Arlos

K
As Kiran looked back on things that had transpired in his life, from beginning to now. At the beginning it didn't seem to bad, and after the years passed, that was when the great war happened. While others had called it different things, Kiran simply didn't see it that way. While majority of the force users were scattered, not that many of them remained after the war. And now the war was still ongoing and it didn't seem like nothing had changed from when it started. Many friends and people he considered family were already dead, and had been dead for several years. Kiran was no longer the young boy that had arrived upon the Icy planet of Ilum almost a lifetime ago it seemed like. Kiran had risen in ability with the force and with lightsaber, and it seemed to continue still just fighting an endless struggle.

The man was not alone in this struggle as he had joined with [member="Sochi Ru"] . And individual he had met during this crisis and had developed camaraderie with, and there was another but he wasn't sure where he was at at the current time. Kiran heard them, he heard them all. Everything they said and that was what living was like now it seemed. Fight,Flee, or surrender. While Kiran felt in his heart that surrender wasn't an option. If all options were off the table and the only thing left to do was surrender, Kiran felt like he would die fighting.

They wouldn't' spare them, if they did, the others would still be alive.

Kiran stood before the door as it opened and several had left the room, and he hesitated walking in for a moment until he finally filed in and Sochi was standing their.

Kiran stood with his hands behind his back as he glanced to the side for a moment before looked back towards her.

"Sochi, are you...." Kiran began, but then he trailed off, taking a deep breath. "I'll follow you till the end, I know others will too."

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[youtube]https://youtu.be/MH4uuWITmgY[/youtube]

Her daze ended finally when her chest rose with air. Her head fell, and then rose simultaneously as she exuded the breath she took. The length of her jaw protruded from her face as her lips parted, but words didn't come out just yet. She turned to [member="Kiran Arlos"] who had been a beacon of light in all of this darkness. It was quite interesting how times of crisis brought strangers together and allowed them to realize a bond; they relied on one another. It was all they could do.

She smiled, "I appreciate the sentiment, you've been nothing but hopeful. Something we all need..." she turned back towards the center of the dilapidated holoprojector that filled the center of the room. No moving images, just a blue film with a glowing sphere at its center.

"For once...I can allow myself to say these words, I don't know what to do." the last of it trailed off. Of course over the course of her career as a Jedi there were situations where she didn't know the answer and had to deal with the adversity; it was a constant. But...now things were much too scattered and any decision could affect whether survival was an option or not. She could've guess that perhaps there were others out fighting to survive...but as it stood now...they, were the resistance.

Her exotic accent became more prevalent as she spoke louder, she'd look to Kiran again, "I am sorry that this is your future...our future."
Her lips grew pursed, as she locked in their eye contact while speaking. She took a few steps, the clicking of her heels picking up and then dropping silent just as she closed in the gap between them. Her hand rose slowly and planted itself on his shoulder.
[member="Connor Harrison"]​

Kiran Arlos

K
"I try to be, even in the darkest corners of the world, the brightest light can still shine and be seen by those who choose to see it." Kiran bowed his head for a moment and as he looked back up she looked towards him and they gazed at each other. He felt they were both seeing everything that had happened. Kiran remembered when the first sounds were heard, and the first shots were fired. He remembered the screaming,pain,crying and he could see the reflection of the burning funeral pyres in his eyes.

The universe had changed....

Kiran showed the smallest of smiles as he glanced towards her hand on his shoulder and he looked back towards her. "There is nothing to be sorry about." The man said just above a whisper as his hand rose and he placed it on shoulder opposite of hers on his. "Nothing..."

KIran tried to show her an encouraging smile, however small it may be, it showed. His hand on her shoulder slid towards the side of her neck as his thumb rested on cheek. "We will find a way..."

[member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Connor stepped forward. His silver and black cybernetic eye glinted from the light above. The scar that was once so small crept down to his neck – the eye totally destroyed and eaten away by years of dark corruption.

He wore black and crimson armour, akin to that of the Imperial Knights. Hair touched with grey, he was older, but still the dark force he had been for years.

"Get your hand off her," he said.

Sochi Ru had been the one to take the former Jedi under her wing, and this dark manifestation knew what price they had both paid. Since re-uniting, and facing a future unlike nothing they could ever had dreamt about, she was once more striving for balance and peace. Yet the respect was there. It always had been.

Now this….whelp was embarrassing her.

"You know what to do, Sochi. You always have." He stood before them both after the room had broken up with people. "You fight."

He turned to the young man.

"Don’t touch her again."

[member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]

Her head turned just as she felt another step forward. She knew exactly who it was...

"Connor..." she said almost at a murmur, of course they'd been reconnected as well...continuing where they left off so many years ago. Connor was...special and she had known since he was a Padawan that he'd carve his own legacy and others would know. Of course then she always knew of the darkness that resided in him, but they both worked to quell it. But apparently....

"Connor please..." she rose her hand between them both in hopes on keeping any sort of peace, she knew nothing would happen but in situations like this where the stakes were high...so was the stress.

She turned back to view the holoprojector....

"I may have already come up with a plan, but it's the results that I'm not too sure of...and the risks." she said lowering her head and raising it again.

"There's a boy...a teenager. He is the son of two previous Grandmaster', a former colleague of mine and one of my former Padawan'. [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] , [member="Shmi Labooda"] and Jason DragonsFlame...agreed that Jason would be the one to go back and fix this..."

She turned back around and looked at the two, "Go back in time..."

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran cleared his throat as he noted the present of [member="Connor Harrison"] enter the room and the smallest of smirks graced the face of the aged man. "Connor, how pleasant of you to join us." Kiran withdrew his hand as she turned back to the holoprojector and Kiran glanced over towards the individual that was Harrison for a moment or two. While Kiran knew little of this man, he did know that he was a good asset to have among them, however dangerous he was and the tinge of darkness that Kiran could feel in their presence. While Kiran had faced much during their long years of struggle, he wasn't phased by the presence of Connor, however unnerving it may seem. The once boy from Corellia was unyielding in its presence, darkness.

The force user turned his attention back towards [member="Sochi Ru"] as she began to speak again.

"Go back in time..." KIran repeated just after she did. "And what does Jason assumed to accomplish in this feat?"

With a small roll of the eyes, Connor contemplated what had been said. He’d been from one side of the galaxy to another and seen a lot of strange things, but nothing akin to time-travel. Teleportation? Yes, that was something he himself had done once. But time-travel?

"Time travel is not possible. Not in the realms of saving out future. Or, maybe it has happened already and so dictated our present?"

Connor shook his head and walked around the pair, thinking out loud.

"Why would you trust a teenage boy born from those two characters to have anything to do with our situation. There is no way I will put my future in the hands of a boy going back to simple re-arrange the puzzle pieces. This is our now, and we must shape it for US. Not go back and try to mop up what happened like cowards."

He turned to Sochi.

"You of all people, Sochi, should know we are better than that."

[member="Sochi Ru"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"]

She looked between them both, she spared a moment before she said anything. She knew Connor would be especially vocal, and she was never the one to talk over people. Rarely speaking, and when she did it was purposeful.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't skeptical myself...but Jason came to me."

Of course in her long tenure of serving the Force...everything she'd seen was nothing like this. Time travel? She thought that impossible as well.

"Connor..." she approached him and placed her hands on his shoulders. "Everything I saw back then...is happening now. Everything." the emotion was there in her voice. "I would have faith in him...like I had faith in you." She knew he'd know what she meant. She was an instructor among other things...she'd seen soo much in the youth that the others failed to see and she knew they would be the ones to lead them at some point. Connor was one of them...fragile when she met him, but he'd grown into his own and carved his own legacy like she hoped.

She turned away. "I will foster his hope, because as I told Kiran, that's exactly what we need." they honestly wouldn't lose anything if it didn't work. It was theory at this point.

"Jason theorizes the answers are with the Aing-Tii..."

[member="Connor Harrison"] || [member="Kiran Arlos"]

Kiran Arlos

K
As Kiran crossed his arms and thought more about the topic at hand, he wondered in truth as Connor had about the time travel issue. And not just that putting their faith in one individual. However is Sochi seemed to trust in this individual, Kiran in turn would put his faith too. Simply because he trusted Sochi, as a friend and a leader.

"There are risks of course, If it will even work is another thing entirely.I do know trying to fix those mistakes doesn't make us cowards." Kiran cleared his throat as he glanced towards either of them. They had to tread carefully here, even now they had very little time.

"We can't defeat this threat by strength alone."

[member="Sochi Ru"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom