Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Axed Anaxes - Smuggler's Run

Hoid Hallafax

H
VJInUaC.gif
  • Contract Offered By: Corellian Confederation
  • Type Of Contract Offered: Shipping
  • Type of Contract Desired: Shipping
  • Contract Description:
    Job Name: Axed Anaxes
  • In Character Description: "Imperial Bloc sympathizers, New Republic raids and Core Imperial Confederation propaganda have made Anaxes one of the most difficult places to get supplies into. Despite their crumbling infrastructure from the last five years of conflict their leaders sit fat and happy while their people starve for work, medicine, and food. Currently a Core Imperial Confederation Warlord has taken up residence there with his fleet of warships. Usually that isn't something we'd be concerned about but recent developments on our end have made it difficult to spare the resources to respond to an aid request that was no doubt sent by some sort of resistance group. So we turn to you, some of the best pilots in the Galaxy. Like we said when you signed on, we'll overlook your illicit pasts and behaviors as long as they aren't a detriment to Corellia. So we'd like to hire your "privately operated shipping vessels" and crews to move some supplies to this location on Anaxes."
  • OOC: Move to the "Crow's Nest" location on the planet of Anaxes and deliver your cargo. Avoid the Imperials and get home safe.
  • Pay: Standard Fee+ Hazard and Fuel [6500 Corellian Credits]

Captain Gaki

C
Me and the Gaki Pira-I mean Gaki Shippers, can get you cargo to and through most areas. I await a reply if you are interested in the need for help moving...vital cargo through particular areas. We also specialize in the...pest control area as well.

[member="Corellian Muse Fuel"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom