Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Away

Lori didn't miss life at the Jedi Academy. The rules were too constricting. She probably got into it at too old of an age. The only reason that she went was because of her Dad, so she could train under him. But then she didn't see him much and even had to ask for permission to even so much as talk to him.

"I suppose it could be. And it'd keep us busy." As well as keep them at the top of their game. There were other Force skills that she could practice on too.

"What is it?" Lori could see and feel that Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin was nervous. "You're not leaving again, are you?"

“No no... actually the opposite...” Curtis said, stumbling over his words. Slowly he reached back into his pocket, and removed a small, smooth metal ring. It looks handcrafted, with small symbols littering the inside. Looking into Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun eyes, he waited for a second before continuing.

“Loreena Arenais, we have been together for a long time, and despite things not always being easy, I couldn’t imagine being without you” He swallowed nervously, dropping to one knee. “So, with that in mind... would you spend the rest of your life with me?” He waited anxiously for her reply, not sure if any of this was the right thing to be doing. But at some point, love is more important.

Once she saw the ring, it was Lori's turn to be nervous. Was Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin really doing what she thought he was doing? Her eyes met his gaze and she truly hoped that the man now kneeling in front of her was the real Curtis and not Kessia Miran Kessia Miran .

Regardless, she wasn't going to pass it up. Finally she got to beat her brother Caedyn Arenais at something that was good! "Of course I would!" She gripped him in a tight hug and then pulled back to kiss him deeply. Lori was just beaming with excitement. If only her parents were alive to tell...

Curtis’ face went from nervous to overjoyed in a split second as Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun said yes. He leapt to his feet, embracing her and kissing her back passionately. This was eventually he’d hoped for, down to the last detail.

“You have no idea how happy that makes me” he said shakily, taking her hand in his and placing the ring on her finger. “What do you want to do to celebrate?” He had a few things in mind, but he wanted to hear what she wanted. They were going to share their life together, so listening to each other would be important.

Looking to the ring on her finger, Lori smiled. It was a simple band and she didn't need anything more than that. She wasn't the fancy sort unless she had to be and this was perfect. "I don't know what people do to celebrate. My parents were at a Jedi enclave meeeting thing when my Dad proposed to my Mom. So they had a bunch of people around." Here they had no one. But that didn't mean that they couldn't have a party later or something. Regardless, she'd HAVE to tell her brother.

"What do you think we should do?"

Curtis thought for a moment, thinking of how people would normally do to celebrate. A few things crossed his mind, until finally he landed on one he thought was appropriate. He lost his gaze in Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun ’ eyes, kissing her once more.

“Well, we came here to have some privacy, maybe we should use that to our advantage” He said with a smile and a wink. There were many perks of the estate, maybe the most important was that they were truly alone for once. Just the two of them, in a perfect moment.

Lori returned the kiss and for a moment she didn't quite know what Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin had meant in regards to them taking advantage of their privacy. And then it struck her when he smiled and winked, causing her cheeks to turn a darker shade of pink. "I think that you're right..." She closed the drapes once more to ensure complete privacy and then embraced him fully with a passionate kiss....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom