OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: Personal Fighter for [member="Jake Awaud"]
Image Source: [X]
Canon Link: None
Restricted Missions: None
Primary Source: [X], Perchase
Manufacturer: United Trade Conglomerate
Model: ASW-01 Prototype
Material: Agrinium, Circuitry, Quadanium Plates, Zeltec Ultra-Anium Structure, DZ Conduits electrical panels, Solarium Glass, Liquid Crystal Displays
Length: 13 meters
Width: 13 meters
Height: 9 meters
- 2x Front Facing FAW-2 Laser Cannons
- 2x Front Facing Magnetically Accelerated Cannons
- 4x Torpedo Tubes
Maneuverability Rating: High
Speed Rating: High
Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast: 0.3
- Military-Grade Targeting Computer
- Military-Grade Sensor Arrays
- Standard Navigation
- Standard Life Support
- Standard Repulsorlift Engines
- Standard Sensor Arrays
- ZI-X251 Starfighter Turbo Accelerator Motor
- ZI-U627 OTIA Component
- ZI-K444 Starfighter Shield Generator
- ZI-B394 Hyperdrive Generator
- Advanced Laser Communications
- Strong Starship: Armed with state of the art weaponry, it can hunt nearly any starfighter in the skies.
- Duel Role: With weapons capable of taking out fighters as well as cripple a capital ship, this Starship is battle ready.
- Friend Required: This ship and its many instruments requires a co-pilot, either another person or Astromech.
- High Gravitational Turn: Due to the speed and maneuvering of the ship, an average pilot would lose all ability to fly in the 6G turn of the cockpit. A specialized suit or pilot can only pilot such a craft.
- Meticulous Machinery: Due to the many modifications done on the craft, one small miscalculation could cost on their life.
This starship was designed by the Blacksmith of Clan Awuad, and put into production by the United Trade Conglomerate Space Docks. Built around the concept of mobility and speed, as well as the Mandalorian thirst for weaponry. This little guy had it all added by the request of the Alors brother. Special purchased parts and in depth weapons modifications were added to the ship to make it a hunter among prey. Though it was difficult to handle in all simulations, there were some pilots capable of handling her.
Designed from head to to with the assistance of Unknown Region Species, such as the Chiss who joined the UTC and Killik who the UTC trade with regularly. With the Combined knowledge of these groups, the prototype of the Awaud Starfighter Wing 01 was completed and put in the works. After multiple pilots failed to use such a craft, one of the best pilots available to Clan Awaud was given a chance. Once he showed he could ace the controls of the craft alone, it was given to him. However, the ASW Program was halted as the ship was too difficult to handle and only the Prototype was produced and completed.