Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awards for Atrisia

VC51XXL.png

After Atrisia it was felt we needed to give out some awards! I'm happy to give out the following medals! If you feel I've missed anyone please nominate them in the Awards thread or in reply to this announcement!

[member=Dar'rak] is awarded the following:

JTserv.png
Joint Service Commendation -
Awarded for meritorious service or achievement while assigned to a Joint Service Activity involving more than one branch of the Galactic Alliance Military.

purplehrt.png
Galactic Alliance Heart -
Awarded to a person who, while serving in any capacity in the Galactic Alliance Armed Forces, has been injured in action against any enemy of the Galactic Alliance during a military engagement. This medal can be awarded posthumously. OOC: You must have been wounded by another PC, not an NPC, to receive this award.

[member="Sieb Tevv"]
legion.png
Legion of Merit -
Awarded for exceptionally meritorious conduct in the performance of outstanding services to the Galactic Alliance.

[member="Adele Adonai"]
[member="Spencer Varanin"]
[member=HK-36]
[member=Zark]
[member="Raph Thule"]
[member="Elpsis Elaris"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Joza Perl"]
[member="Taryc Ap'Irae"]
[member="Seras Rose"]

com67.png
Service Commendation -
Awarded to any person, military or civilian, who have shown bravery and honor in protecting their crewmates, squadmates, civilians, or political heads from danger from any quarter.

[member="Cathul Thuku"]
[member=Riimaurus]
humanitarian.png
Humanitarian Service Medal -
Awarded for participation in Galactic Alliance Aid efforts that target civilian needs and support of a humanitarian nature.

A certain unnamed wounded soldier steps up, "Any honorable mentions for the apprentice to the humanitarian aid provider for providing healing? Promotion? Pat on the head? A wookiee-ookiee? A banana?"
*Siriwook objects because she thinks helping is its own reward.*
"Gullible fuzzball...."
*Siriwook smiles at the affectionate nickname*

[member="Dar'rak"] "[I mean, I don't have a shirt, so pinning them on will really hurt!]"

But Siriwook's joke is meaningless, as her efforts alongside her mistress are insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Much like we all are... to the Force.... For the first time in a while, Siriwook experiences existential angst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom