Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awakening the Sleeper | Invite only

Serian Loria

In the shadows, at the fringe
@[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Paega Anginous"] @[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] (I'm happy to have all three of you to rp with, hope you all are still interested.

The device had been set in a circular chamber inside the cave system. The first two hundred years had seen little change save the collection of cobwebs and dust. However fifty years later an earthquake collapsed the entrance to the cave and shifted things below ground, miraculously the tunnel systems leading to the chamber he slept it hadn’t been destroyed. However with the cave being gone and any markers that were to be used erased as well, the ones charged with finding him couldn’t. Records were kept, but in the upheaval it the galaxy it was lost and eventually his location and even his name passed from memory.

Over time the land settled again, the people living a mere six miles from where he lay totally unaware of what was buried. There was a rumor of buried treasure, guarded by an ancient sith spell, but no one really believed it. The mystery sometimes brought hunters, but they eventually lost interest when nothing panned out. His chamber was a myth, a thing children dreamed to find yet never succeeding. If one had the right Sense or probed with a powerful sensor, one might discover him, for his life force was still strong and steady. The power source for the pod was ironically connected to the power-source that ran the small town.

The first settlers in that area had been those who were to have awakened him, so they had built a spot to live and await to fulfill their duty. Without the knowledge, the true reason for why they came to be where they were was distorted. The map and instructions, sold off and cast in the ever expanding galaxy, passing from hand to hand as interest ebbed and flowed. None of the right people, people with the skills or tech, got a hold of it, but it eventually went on auction. A procurer of maps and antiques got a hold of it, putting it up for display. His hope was to make money off it, but only time would tell if anyone claimed it as their own.

The journal and the map were in a hard to grasp script, some effort to translate it had been made, along with notations of what languages were used to form the unusual writing. The map, was detailed, hand drawn and despite the ages, not badly aged. Whoever had made both the journal and map had paid precise attention to detail. The half translation came in a more recent journal, free, as the real profit would lay in the other items.

Oct. 4th. 25aby.
I’ve started this journal in the final stages of my plans so that those I charged with re-awakening me will not forget their duty. Should it come to naught and I languish in this relic longer than I wish, so be it, perhaps this will find its way into more capable hands.

My name is Serian Corsair Loria, follower of the Dark Path and weary individual of the Empire of the Sith. The reasons for which I have chosen my current state are both simple and many, I detest the state the Empire has fallen, I cannot devote my life in service any longer.

My goal is to sleep, to pass this age and return in the hopes that what I leave behind rots itself out and the ideals that I covet return or, should that not come to pass, the Empire dies. I would rather return to nothing than awaken to find it still in the state I hoped to leave behind.

From there the translation ends, a mere taste of what could be within. Sith relics were in demand since the fragmenting and the artifact dealer had plenty he could sell. Katros might not have powers, but he’d learned plenty from his grandfather who had been gifted. The aging sith had despaired when his hopes for his grandson had failed, his powerful bloodline withering. Katros had other plans for his family’s money, he turned it into a business supplying knowledge to the very individuals that had first lost it. Granted it was a bit of a risk, but then he didn’t care, he didn’t need power to amass knowledge and then charge deep for it.
The desperate will always fork up the coin and a man like him who could acquire what the desperate needed would never run out of income. He closed shop for the night, going home pleased with his newest acquisition.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra breathed in the air as she stood on the planet with a copy of the map and translation her eyes tracing over the land before her as she studied the information slowly and closely, her eyes rereading the information and studying the map a hundred times as she looked it over. She could feel it under her skin something was different and her hands ran over the face of the stone she was standing before with her fingers feeling for any grooves or panels, there was a way into a compound somewhere around here apparently but she could not figure out where exactly it was.

There were no doubt others searching for what ever lay in the confines of where ever this map and journal brought her, but she would find out what it is and if it was worth the time, historical value and monetary value are two far different things.

@[member="Serian Loria"] @[member="Phoebe Verd"] @[member="Paega Anginous"]

Serian Loria

When the tunnel entrance collapsed it had warped slightly, but with careful attention one could eventually make out where one used to be able to get in. Below, deep beneath her feet the glow of life energy would still shine brightly. One of the rocks that marked where the door used to be had markings on it that coincided with what was on the map.

@[member="Alexandra Cinthra"]

Alexandra Feanor

Eureka, she thought as she found where it warped and moved her hand a bit before finding the door. Now she just had to figure out how to open it... she shrugged and grabbed her sabers, igniting them and plunging them into the metal before making a circular cut large enough for someone twice her size if so needed to enter. Once done she stepped inside and breathed in the air, it was refreshing to be in a place of history so it was time to find out who it was that was in here, no? "Hello, anyone home, im just here to raid your home and take all your knowledge. If you have any objections speak now or forever hold your peace?" She yelled this as she started down the hall, smiling to herself like a insane lunatic. @[member="Serian Loria"]

Serian Loria

Her voice would echo in the silence and then be consumed by it, layers of dust coated the floor and cobwebs hung like curtains. Nothing had disturbed this quiet place in a long time. The hallway had no detours, it led only to one circular chamber and in the center lay a strange device. It was rectangular and covered in dust, a cable ran along the floor and disappeared into a wall. From this device pulsed life, though there was no telling what was in it, just that whatever it was lived. Other than this device there was nothing interesting about the room, it was unadorned, unimpressive, quite a let down considering all the work getting to it.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra looked at the objected and immediately, sighed before laughing and sitting against a wall. "Worst hundred credits iver ever spent, i mean i expected atleast a little bit of history, oh well guess this thing will have to do." She went over to the pod and slowly worked to find out how to open the strange device, her hands searching the surface for controls or a panel or anything until she found what she was looking for and worked to open the console, slowly shutting off and opening it before taking a step back and waiting for it to open and for her to see what it was that was inside, or even who it was. @[member="Serian Loria"]

Serian Loria

At first there would be no reaction from the device, but after a minute or two it made a whirring sound before the top lifted with a hiss. Laying on the inside was a man dressed in outdated black robes, next to him a bag. After a few seconds his eyes opened, his lit ruby gaze at first unfocused, before he sat up with a hand rising to touch his face. His hand then dropped to his lap as he looked over at her “What is the date and...who are you?

She didn’t wear the crest he’d wanted those who were to have woken him to wear, which meant either they failed or something else. He got out of the device and looked around, trying to make sense of what all he Sensed having changed. He then went back to looking at her expectantly.

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra's lips curled into a smile as she raised her hands and smoothed her hair over her ears and down her back, her silver eyes aimed at him while he hands did so and then returned to their position behind her. Without answering she walked around the capsule with slow, controlled strides, studying him and if he noticed her eyes did not remain still but shifted again and again, never remaining in one spot but always on him. Finally after a minute she stopped and breathed in, speaking in a soft, kind tone and voice that flowed from her into the dark and quiet confines of the room. "Well, i am Alexandra Cinthra, Rogue Dark Sider of the galaxy and historian if the ages, and let me guess, you were put in there during Zero's plague or during the time of Palpatine.... oh or perhaps during the time of Roan Fel... the possibilities. Oh, and yes, the current date is 835 ABY, or was it 837... i forget, well i dont but i never paid much attention so i dont even know." @[member="Serian Loria"]

Serian Loria

The amount of time he spent asleep was almost unfathomable, he felt as if it was only yesterday “I went into stasis eight hundred and fifteen years ago and the names you mentioned, most mean nothing to me, I am Serian Corsair Loria, rogue Master. What factions are currently in play in the galaxy?

He couldn’t very well claim any ties to any faction even though he could say he was one of the Sith. If there were those free of faction, that suited him just fine, better to be part of nothing than make a claim that could cause problems. A force user without a tie was practically unheard of in his era, but this one already showed promise. He picked up his bag and started to walk away, but then he paused looking over his shoulder “I trust you don’t wish to stand around in the dust and spiderwebs talking?

He wants to see the sun again, but also be gone from the place he’d been hidden in for so long.

Alexandra Feanor

@[member="Serian Loria"]

"Of course, you know most people would be amazed to find someone nearly eight hundred years old but it seems you all and time travel is something all to familiar to me so welcome to the wonderful post plague, chaos filled Galaxy of the present." She spoke with a happy, soft, and cheerful tone, her smile was kind and eyes resting on the man for a moment before spinning in one fluid movement and walking with her hands crossed behind her and both sabers showing as well as a holocron. Her entire expression should simple carefree nature and a confidence in the fact that he presented no danger to her. "So whats your name, i mean i told you mine and i like to know the name of those that i rescue from the abyss of hell and the void."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom