Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Awakening Beneath The Sands

Deep beneath the Jakku sands something was stirring underneath the great desert of ship wreckage. Something old and ancient untouched for hundreds of years. Something that had been soundly sleeping for many years, lost in dreams. Now it seemed those dreams had started to end, the waking reality coming into full view. It was here was when Octavian started to awaken once more. Unaware that he had been sleeping for centuries. Slowly a voice began to echo in his mind. "Have you given your body over to me yet..." It was the sickening voice of the Space Wraith to greet him from his slumber. His eyes found himself staring at a box. The memories slowly coming back to him, remembering on how he had one final stand with the New Jedi Order with his mind controlled followers. How the Jedi had destroyed his followers with a wall of light, and sealing him inside a box. His blood boiled, as how he recounted screaming, screaming of how he would gain his vengeance upon them all. He spoke inside his head, his voice slightly groggy from being awakened. "Y-you will not have my body to yourself. To completely allow you to have my body means the death of me... We are one... The powers you possess to control the will of others, even that of Jedi... We will have revenge first!"

The Wraith let out a chilling laugh inside of his head. "If you get free, and the Jedi don't kill you first. If you are lucky they do not recall who you are. How long have you been inside this box anyways? Hundreds of years, thousands? Are you sure the galaxy didn't seem to come crashing down while you slept. Besides even if I don't kill you, the Vong screwed you up so bad... How do you know you won't die anyways?" Octavian let out a growl, as he was reminded of the tortures and experiments he endured as a Jedi. Captured by the Vong to gain more insight on the Jedi, and what better way then to torture, dissect, and even better put the Vong inside the man. He always thought that he was a freak more or less.

"Face it my dear Octavian. You will die one or another, and whatever husk remains... I will have it all! I will live again through you! Use my powers as much as you like, but none shall save you... hahahahahahaha." The laughter caused Thraxus to wince and shake, unable to take the torment any longer. He started to scream with the Force, echoing across the halls. Even to the ground above. "LET ME OUT!!!!" He shouted, the scream being heard across the tomb walls, and onto the ground and the sands above. The loud scream through the force even started to shake the box. The box itself an old archaic thing used by the Mandalorians of old to keep Force Users in check. The scream even loosening his restraints. Echoing through the outside, as it carried an ancient and sinister presence to those who could feel in the Force.

An ancient and evil sorcerer had awakened... All it would take now was for someone to feel him through the Force, and free him from his prison. Depending on who would find it Thraxus offered salvation or damnation. The galaxy around him unaware of the ancient evil long ago locked away had now awakened from his slumber on Jakku.

Sand. That is all there was for miles and miles around. The sand occasionally formed sand dunes, but that was pretty much the only variety in the Western Jakku landscape.
Glar Ulchtar knew the planet had plenty of significant history, from the Space Battle that ended the first Empire, to being the home planet of a famous Jedi who toppled the First Order and destroyed the Emperor forever.

Of course, these things weren’t exactly at the forefront of Glar’s mind, as he had been chucked out of a spacecraft a few hours ago. He had been part of a heist that had gone very, very badly for him, and to be fair, it was his fault that it had failed. So as punishment, the team had decided to go to the nearest desert planet, and leave him there to shrivel into nothing. He had most of his weapons and food back on the ship, so there was no getting back to them now, but he did still have his lightsaber with him. He also had a water bottle with him, but it was mostly empty.

For the past few hours, he had been wandering around the sandy wastes, hoping to find some kind of civilization, or at least more water. The heat was really starting to take its toll on Glar. Because he was a Pyke from the planet Oba Diah (it never gets particularly hot there), he wasn’t very used to it being these temperatures and—

“LET ME OUT!”

“What in the galaxy was that?”
Glar thought to himself. It had seemed like it had echoed through his mind more than he had actually heard it. He recognized the strange aura surrounding it though. It was the Dark Side. He certainly knew that, as he had the ability to tap into it himself, but this was more powerful than he was. He began walking towards the direction that he heard the noise coming from, and as he went, he sensed the festering darkness he had sensed becoming more and more apparent.

When he eventually reached the point where it was strongest, the sand there had turned a deep red color, and a smell that smelled rather like the ocean, but saltier was in the air. Glar also noticed a corner of something sticking out of the sand. Intrigued, he began to move aside the sand on top of it. Once he had uncovered the top of the object, it was more apparent what it was. It was a large, metal box that had Old Mandalorian writing on the top. Glar did not know very much of the language, but what he could understand read: “This _ Contains a mighty _. Do not __ under any __. Property of __. __ contained , , 4971 _.
“Fascinating” Glar thought out loud. “Perhaps I need a better look at this.” He began to pull the box out of the hole it was in using his force abilities. It was surprisingly heavy, and it took quite a bit of effort to get it out. Once it was out, Glar noticed that there were buttons on the sides of it. He didn’t know if they still worked or not, so in order to test, he pressed the first button on the first row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom