Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awaken to a new world.

Sup people,

So I got this guy up and ready to do a little something something. Raised as a Pirate by his father never knew he was force sensitive. Running with a captured in Sith space drop into the mix.

Looking for one of three options in this regard.

Option 1:

Was captured by Dark Jedi and kept alive to be trained and added to their ranks.

Option 2:

Being that he was captured in Sith space picked up by a Sith wither representing an order or as an individual.

Option 3:

He is a pirate that by some miracle survived his ship being used for target practice. War criminal held prisoner by the "good guys" or a new recruit for the "bad guys."

Going a little broad here to see where it takes me. His personality is more suited on the neutral/Dark side but who knows what enough time around the right person or people could mean long term.

[member="Aaran Calfan"]

Just my take on it but option 3. as it stands would be hard to work out IC. If he's FS and beyond redemption, he'd have his FS stripped from him by the Jedi. Only in extreme cases - but he wouldn't simply be held as a 'prisoner.' More likely he'd be rehabilitated if possible.

So the other options sound much better :)

#justsayin'

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

If you read his bio and description for him he doesn't know he is FS and is untrained as a result. Effectively making him nothing more than a criminal in this case pirate that got caught. While this may sound condescending if the Jedi can't "redeem" somebody that doesn't know what he is then they have bigger problems than him. ;)

He would present as just another pissed off criminal with anger management issues. In the end if you don't want him that's cool. Thanks for stopping by.

[member="Aaran Calfan"]

Identifying someone as an FS is relatively simple and if war criminals were captured would be quite an obvious thing to check. You wouldn't want to put a Sith in a standard cell for example.

I'm not saying we (or any other LS Faction) don't want him - so please don't take offence - I'm just saying that story option would have to be tweaked. Maybe a Faction without FS in their ranks might capture him?

[member="Aaran Calfan"]

Sorry to double post but...

There is always the Darth Zannah option. She was assessed by Jedi and seen as insufficient to be considered FS. Yet she was found by Darth Bane and became his apprentice. So that could be the angle for option 3. In fact, he'd be convinced he wasn't FS - and the revelation he was would be all the more surprising.

#stilljustsayin'

[member="Corvus Raaf"]

I intentionally left out the who. In doing so if left options open with the specific nature of his entrance into where ever he ends up. It could have been a civil defense pilot, a military patrol, the pilot they were trying to jack that took out his ship. The only part of it I would like to keep pretty close to my own design is the detail of him waking up in a med bay or bacta tank specifically in my first post of whatever thread.

Before I left I was a nazi about sticking to strict ideals of what I wanted to RP. This time I am trying to be more fluid and flexible. Otherwise I would have just picked a faction from the list and hit join.

Corvus Raaf said:
[member="Aaran Calfan"]

Sorry to double post but...

There is always the Darth Zannah option. She was assessed by Jedi and seen as insufficient to be considered FS. Yet she was found by Darth Bane and became his apprentice. So that could be the angle for option 3. In fact, he'd be convinced he wasn't FS - and the revelation he was would be all the more surprising.

#stilljustsayin'
Isn't that your thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom