Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Average Joe--writing Feedback

WSUCVjk.png
So I took a pretty lengthy and unforseen LOA for a while from this site, but I came back with a vengeance. Resurrecting Brent Smith wasn't easy and I think I've done a good job. But I want to know what you think. I want Brent to be exceptionally normal and tell how he becomes an unlikely hero through it all. Before I begin the next leg of Brent's journey, I want to know what all of you think about how he has been so far. I have a few link bellow of past threads.

Telling me what I am doing right is great, but telling me what I can do better is even better. I'm sure there's a better way to say that but I can't figure it out.

Telling me what you love is awesome, but telling me what is believable and workable is even more awesome.

Thanks, all feedback is greatly appreciated!

Edge of the Galaxy Chapter 2 Ongoing.
Lurking Within the Shadows Meeting Ra, the start of his journey in the Force.
Different Paths A continuation of the thread above. And the hinting of a relationship with Ra.
The Wastes of Nycteria Brent's first thread since my return. Ongoing.
The Maddness Within Helping capture Sara Lee Jones as she went a little crazy.
The Blockade Runner A self thread that I picked up with my return. Seeds to Brent's next leg of his story as well as the ones with Ra.

[member="Brent Smith"]

So far writing as Valeria with Brent I loved it. He has a suave attitude and can handle himself in a fight. I like that you can take a hit and recover, rather than "lol Nope."

Brent is an interesting character. Like the avatar and the sense of realism to him when we were writing, You bring life experiences to your writing and set the scene pretty well. Keep it up. It's good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom