Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Avenger Class Bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avenger-Class Starfighter
Heli210VTOL.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: The purpose of this submission is to provide the Fringe with a unique ship and to also further bolster Nova Corp.
Development Thread: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Nova Corp.
Model: Avenger Class
Affiliation: Fringe
Modularity: yes
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Quadranium,
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Bomber
Role: Defender & Assault
Height: 4 meters
Width: 6 meters
Length: 14 meters
Power Core Generator/Reactor: Hydro-glycolic Cells
Hyperdrive Rating: 1
Minimum Crew: 1 (Pilot)
Optimal Crew: 3 (Pilot, Gunner, Astromech)
Passenger Capacity: 0
Cargo Capacity: 80 kg
Consumables: 15 days
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: Class 1.5
NON-COMBATIVE ATTACHMENTS
Ion Hardened Shell
Advanced Targeting Systems
Standard Navigational Systems
Standard Life Support Systems
Advanced Sensory Array
Pilot Encasement Systems: If the ship's hull intergrity is ever compromised to where the oxygen levels are corrupted then the cock-pit will shut itself off with the remaining oxygen levels. This feature was added because the Fringe actually values the life of their soldiers and want to save as many as they can.
COUNTERMEASURES
Short-Range Sensor Jammer

ARMAMENT
Homing Cluster Missles (6 Cluster Missiles)
Mag Pulse Torpedo(2 Missiles)
Forward Ion Cannons (2)
Aft Ion Cannons (2)
DESCRIPTION

The Avenger Class Star fighter was the start of a brand new line of star fighters from Nova Corporation. After taking an more active role within the Fringe, Kiyala decided that it was time she also took care of her roots. With the political unrest on her home world and the potential of impeachment looming around her head Kiyala decided to solidify her power through her company and wealth. The first task at hand came from studying, Kiyala spent her time in another one of her vessels in battle for the purest sense of experience and while she will never down talk her Dathormirian Rider's it was time that she vastly improved her companies' naval capabilities.

Instead of bolstering the star fighters weapon systems she also invested time into making sure to fine tune the sensors and tracking array because it she knew that a ship's capabilities truly came from it's pilot. So in theory if she put the pilots in a position to where they could gain intelligence faster and held more resources to make their job easy as well as a rocking ship to boot. However, the planning for such a ship took months of planning and even longer times in development. The targeting system was improved by preloaded and preparation as in the flight towards battle it would give the pilot a chance to align his sensors to a specific type of fighter if it's well known or a particular weapon's system on said fighter if they fighter itself is unknown.

The pilot encasement system is merely a glorified escape pod that has life sport up to a the remaining oxygen levels. It also comes with a homing beacon using a frequency only known by the Fringe for quick ally rescue. The signal works within a planetary system so can even be picked on a nearby moons.

How are these launched/carried, on pylons, out of tubes? Explain some more about the cluster missiles too please.

Pilot Encasement Systems
This is exactly what every cockpit ever does. Or flightsuits. Even ships with walking room are assumed to have a door into the cockpit which, I'm assuming, this ship doesn't have walking room.

it was time that she vastly improved her companies' naval capabilities.
Companies are not generally allowed to just use their own ships as navel assets without risking bankruptcy.

align his sensors to a specific type of fighter if it's well known or a particular weapon's system on said fighter if they fighter itself is unknown.
Bombers generally don't engage fighters without dying horribly. If a fighter type is unknown, how can you target a specific part of it? Targeting individual weapons is only really possible against capital ships due to size reasons. Also I think you mean targeting, otherwise you just made all those other guys invisible to yourself.

a frequency only known by the Fringe
First time anyone investigates what the unknown signal is they'll figure it out. People also don't tend to care too terribly who it is that saves them from a slow asphyxiation.

I'd like to hear more about this and its capabilities.

Hydro-glycolic Cells
Water-sugar cells can't power a ship, try a small reactor or fuel cells.

Cargo capacity needs to be toned down to something in the kilograms.
@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

Canon: I was told I don't have to explain canon missles
How are these launched/carried, on pylons, out of tubes? Explain some more about the cluster missiles too please. : Canon

Pilot Encasement Systems
This is exactly what every cockpit ever does. Or flightsuits. Even ships with walking room are assumed to have a door into the cockpit which, I'm assuming, this ship doesn't have walking room. <<<< Exactly and if the cockpit pressure is compromised then what? And I thought the judging process had to do with whether or not I'm capable of making it and if it's not banned tech not a place for the judges to give their personal opinions on what features I decide on my ship if it's not banned tech. . .

it was time that she vastly improved her companies' naval capabilities.
Companies are not generally allowed to just use their own ships as navel assets without risking bankruptcy. Didn't said she did, her company makes ships for crying out loud so by making another ship their naval capabilities are increased . . .

align his sensors to a specific type of fighter if it's well known or a particular weapon's system on said fighter if they fighter itself is unknown.
Bombers generally don't engage fighters without dying horribly. If a fighter type is unknown, how can you target a specific part of it? Targeting individual weapons is only really possible against capital ships due to size reasons. Also I think you mean targeting, otherwise you just made all those other guys invisible to yourself. A. When did I say it was engaging anythinh? And the targeting like I said in the description is like a search engine, it searches for the type of ship based of the parts of the ship that are easily identifiable.

a frequency only known by the Fringe
First time anyone investigates what the unknown signal is they'll figure it out. People also don't tend to care too terribly who it is that saves them from a slow asphyxiation. : Again the same answer I gave in my third answer. . .

Canon

Hydro-glycolic Cells
Water-sugar cells can't power a ship, try a small reactor or fuel cells. : I have at least three already accepted ships with hydro-clycolic cells and this is within the new faction rules.

Cargo capacity needs to be toned down to something in the kilograms. A. Okay. . . but to end my response I understand for whatever reason you don't like me but that doesn't mean make up reasons to screw me over. . .

@[member="Domino"]

@[member="Kiyala Demont"]

This is completely unacceptable. Domino took the time to detail all the issues with this sub, and they're just that; issues. Factory judges are not in the business of "making up excuses to screw you over". We are the ones responsible for overseeing the board's submissions in our particular fields, along with the RPJs. If we say it has an issue, then it's an issue. If you believe there's a misunderstanding, you can -carefully- explain your position and go into some detail to create a mutual understanding. If they ask for changes, then you make changes. If they ask for clarification, you clarify.

You do not post one word backhanded comments. You do not, under any circumstances, argue the Factory Judge in charge of your sub. You do not, under any circumstances, smart off like a petulant child and make a scene. When you do that, this is what happens.

So this sub will be denied. And that's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom