Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Avelion's Canvas

Crane Baxa

C
Series of tests to make my own Div. Call me a dummy for copying a code in the attempt.

Think I finished it, my own div at long last. Had to piggy back and be a script kiddy but I got it.

TAG: @

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smeagol is free

ricname.gif

ricbio1.png

• T R I V I A
    ~ Blitz ~
    ~“The drive for revenge can breed the truest of loyalties, Boy. Don't ever doubt that." ~

ricbio2.png

True name:
    Ghalric Rau
    Code Name:
    Blitzhund/Blitz​
    Homeworld
    Born: Concord Dawn
    Currently Bastion​
    Species:
    Human​
    Force Sensitive:
    No​
    Faction:
    New Imperial Order​
    Imperial Spectre

R E L A T I O N S

Name

Name

Name

• H I S T O R Y

ricbio3.png

Blitz was born Ghalric Rau and grew up on Concord Dawn where he learnt to follow the Resol'nare and the Super Commando Codex like any self respecting Mando'ade.

He underwent the typical warrior training of any elite super commando and would have continued on the way of the Mandalore if it wasn't for the Sith Insurgency that decimated the Mandalorian worlds and cost him some Clan members. Even though Rau was revenge-driven like so many other Mando'ade that had survived the war, he did not fall into the same pits of bounty hunting or "rebuilding". Realising how much the Resol'nare and the Codex tied him, he decided to renounce those Tenants in order to move more freely.

For a time, he operated alone and in the shadows, picking off Dar'jetti one by one. Until the Civil War broke out in the heart of Sith country. It did not take the resourceful man long to see where his skills would be most needed to get payback for his family. Enlisting in the Imperial Special Forces, he quickly made his mark as a skilled operative.

The longer he operated under the New Imperial Order, the more his loyalties grew to the Imperator and the Order's ideologies to the point where he underwent the highly secretive and rigorous training to form part of the Imperial Spectres.

867 ABY - The Galaxy had been thrown into another Hyperspace War by the violent assassination of the Sovereign Imperator. Blitz finds himself on another Dar'jetti hunt while the Order must be kept stable and functioning in a time of utmost turmoil while the Iron Imperator spearheads the conquest.
    X5Yx2PB.png

ricbio4.png

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

• A P P E A R A N C E

ricbio5.png
    Eye Color:
    Blue​
    Hair Color:
    Grey​
    Skin:
    Tan​
    Height:
    6'3"​
    Weight:
    187 lbs​

Steel-blue eyes in a stern face coupled with a tall, built frame poses an intimidating figure in Blitz. Despite this, a smile is easy to spread on his face when the shadow of death is not looming over everyone.

Do not, however, let the quick smile fool you, as Blitz is exceptionally skilled and deadly and not named "Lightning Hound" for no reason, as he is quick and efficient in executing order.

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

ricbio6.png
    +Have gun, will shoot- Blitz knows how to use a fire-arm - any fire-arm. And well. He is also skilled in sharpshooting and can take the flea from a Vornskr whisker from 2 klicks away.
    +Mando'ade - Even though Blitz no longer follows the Resol'nare, he is still a Mando'ade in skill, which means he is highly versatile in combat and can use whatever he gets his hands on as a weapon.
    +Dark Side go boom - Due to all the carnage Blitz had witnessed at the hands of the Sith and other Dark Siders and their ilk, he has a deep rooted hatred for them that drives him to continuously be better to be able to restore order and balance to the Galaxy so that no one else would suffer at their hands.
    +Gandalf the Grey - Blitz is no longer a young man - and for a Mandalorian - even an ex one - to reach such an age shows not only extreme skill, but also gives him a wealth of wisdom.
    +Loyal dog - Blitz might have started out in the New Imperial Order with ulterior motives, but the more wars he fought and the things he had seen as Special Forces coupled with the camaraderie between soldiers, the deeper his roots grew within the Order and now, in older age, can not be swayed from it in any way.
    +Tough nut - Being as skilled and lethal as he is and due to highly efficient training he had gone through as a Spectre, his mind is exceptionally resistant against any attacks or torture - and he would do what needs to be done if he is ever compromised.
    +Tempered - Blitz doesn't show emotion easily - so pure rage is off the table as well as using tissues where others can see.

ricbio7.png

-Stewing
    - Blitz doesn't easily drop a grudge. He carries it around and feeds it every now and again until he can serve out the revenge.
    -Wrinkles - Even though older age gives him wisdom, he is still not a spring chicken anymore - so even though he is still highly skilled, the body doesn't always want to respond so well when he gets out of bed in the morning.
    -Cards close to the chest - Even though emotions can get in the way of doing a job, it is sometimes necessary to let them out - and Blitz keeps them bottled up and won't open up easily.
    -Trauma - Because of all the things he had seen and done, nightmares plague Blitz quite often and he struggles to come to terms with some of it.
    -Faint lines - Because Blitz's job requires him to do what needs to be done, there are very little lines that Blitz will not cross to see a directive executed.

• I T E M S

TBD

ricbio9.png

• P E R S O N A L I T Y

ricbio8.png

On the surface, Blitz seems to be an easy going man who enjoys a drink as much as the next soldier and who can have a good laugh.

But the deeper you dig, the more to him there is. First and foremost, he's a killing machine that would stop at nothing to bring order and stability to the Galaxy. But deep down, he carries some trauma from all that he had seen and done. He is not heartless, however, and would not take a life if he can avoid it. He especially has a soft spot for children and would do anything to keep them free from the clutches of Darkness.

• T H R E A D S

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description[/color][/b]

mubNJ7l.png

Base Template by Pluperfect

----------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin: auto; max-width: 910px; border-radius: 5%; background-color: #696969; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/867026536283504680/7c8088c350bd109a0d9142fdbf6a8819.jpg'); background-size: cover; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 40px; background-position: center; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000"][div=margin: auto; padding: 5px; max-width: 615px;  background-color:
#00000095; box-shadow: 00px 00px 20px 20px #00000095; font-family: Georgia; border-radius: 5%; position: relative; color;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873630206999535646/ricname.gif[/IMG]

[IMG=width:500px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873623860585582613/ricbio1.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[div=margin: auto; max-width: 610px; height: 563px; padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 35px;][tabs][slide=Trivia][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]T R I V I A[/COLOR][/B][/font][/size]
[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)][I][SIZE=20px][FONT=Times New Roman][b]~ Blitz ~[/b][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=15px][FONT=Times New Roman][color=#c5cdd3][b]~[I]“The drive for revenge can breed the truest of loyalties, Boy. Don't ever doubt that."[/i] ~[/b][/color][/FONT][/SIZE][/center]

[img=align: right; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873646084487012382/ricbio2.png[/img]
[color=#c5cdd3][B]True name:[/b]
[indent][ispoiler]Ghalric Rau[/ispoiler][/indent]
[b]Code Name:[/b]
[indent]Blitzhund/Blitz[/indent]
[b]Homeworld[/b]
[indent][ispoiler]Born: Concord Dawn[/ispoiler]
Currently Bastion[/indent]
[b]Species:[/b]
[indent]Human[/indent]
[b]Gender[/b]
[indent]Male[/indent]
[b]Age:[/b]
[indent]58[/indent]
[b]Force Sensitive:[/b]
[indent]No[/indent]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[indent]New Imperial Order[/indent]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[indent][ispoiler]Imperial Spectre[/ispoiler][/indent][/color]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] R E L A T I O N S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]
[color=#c5cdd3]
Name

Name

Name[/color]

[/div][/slide]

[slide=History][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] H I S T O R Y [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[color=#c5cdd3]
[img=align: right; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873656760911683624/ricbio3.png[/img]

[spoiler=CLASSIFIED]
Blitz was born Ghalric Rau and grew up on Concord Dawn where he learnt to follow the Resol'nare and the Super Commando Codex like any self respecting Mando'ade. 

He underwent the typical warrior training of any elite super commando and would have continued on the way of the Mandalore if it wasn't for the Sith Insurgency that decimated the Mandalorian worlds and cost him some Clan members. Even though Rau was revenge-driven like so many other Mando'ade that had survived the war, he did not fall into the same pits of bounty hunting or "rebuilding". Realising how much the Resol'nare and the Codex tied him, he decided to renounce those Tenants in order to move more freely. 

For a time, he operated alone and in the shadows, picking off Dar'jetti one by one. Until the Civil War broke out in the heart of Sith country. It did not take the resourceful man long to see where his skills would be most needed to get payback for his family. Enlisting in the Imperial Special Forces, he quickly made his mark as a skilled operative.

The longer he operated under the New Imperial Order, the more his loyalties grew to the Imperator and the Order's ideologies to the point where he underwent the highly secretive and rigorous training to form part of the Imperial Spectres.
[/spoiler]

867 ABY - The Galaxy had been thrown into another Hyperspace War by the violent assassination of the Sovereign Imperator. Blitz finds himself on another Dar'jetti hunt while the Order must be kept stable and functioning in a time of utmost turmoil while the Iron Imperator spearheads the conquest. 
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/X5Yx2PB.png[/img][/center]

[img=align: left; width: 300px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873658170256547850/ricbio4.png[/img]

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.[/color][/div][/slide]

[slide=Appearance][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] A P P E A R A N C E [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[img=align: right; width:200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873659096543416320/ricbio5.png[/img][color=#c5cdd3][b]Eye Color:[/b]
[indent]Blue[/indent]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[indent]Grey[/indent]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[indent]Tan[/indent]
[b]Height:[/b]
[indent]6'3"[/indent]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[indent]187 lbs[/indent]

[font=times new roman]Steel-blue eyes in a stern face coupled with a tall, built frame poses an intimidating figure in Blitz. Despite this, a smile is easy to spread on his face when the shadow of death is not looming over everyone. 

Do not, however, let the quick smile fool you, as Blitz is exceptionally skilled and deadly and not named "Lightning Hound" for no reason, as he is quick and efficient in executing order.[/font][/color]

[/div][/slide]

[slide_header][color=#9ACD32]+[/color]/[color=#ee4466]-[/color][/slide_header][slide][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=7][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] S T R E N G T H S [color=transparent]i[/color] & [color=transparent]i[/color] W E A K N E S S E S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[img=align: left; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873688361288744960/ricbio6.png[/img][b][color=#9ACD32]+Have gun, will shoot[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3]- Blitz knows how to use a fire-arm - any fire-arm. And well. He is also skilled in sharpshooting and can take the flea from a Vornskr whisker from 2 klicks away.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Mando'ade[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Even though Blitz no longer follows the Resol'nare, he is still a Mando'ade in skill, which means he is highly versatile in combat and can use whatever he gets his hands on as a weapon.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Dark Side go boom[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Due to all the carnage Blitz had witnessed at the hands of the Sith and other Dark Siders and their ilk, he has a deep rooted hatred for them that drives him to continuously be better to be able to restore order and balance to the Galaxy so that no one else would suffer at their hands.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Gandalf the Grey[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz is no longer a young man - and for a Mandalorian - even an ex one - to reach such an age shows not only extreme skill, but also gives him a wealth of wisdom.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Loyal dog[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz might have started out in the New Imperial Order with ulterior motives, but the more wars he fought and the things he had seen as Special Forces coupled with the camaraderie between soldiers, the deeper his roots grew within the Order and now, in older age, can not be swayed from it in any way.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Tough nut[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Being as skilled and lethal as he is and due to highly efficient training he had gone through as a Spectre, his mind is exceptionally resistant against any attacks or torture - and he would do what needs to be done if he is ever compromised.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Tempered[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz doesn't show emotion easily - so pure rage is off the table as well as using tissues where others can see.[/color]

[img=align: right; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873691912975048724/ricbio7.png[/img][b]
[color=#ee4466]-Stewing[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz doesn't easily drop a grudge. He carries it around and feeds it every now and again until he can serve out the revenge.[/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Wrinkles[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Even though older age gives him wisdom, he is still not a spring chicken anymore - so even though he is still highly skilled, the body doesn't always want to respond so well when he gets out of bed in the morning.[/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Cards close to the chest[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Even though emotions can get in the way of doing a job, it is sometimes necessary to let them out - and Blitz keeps them bottled up and won't open up easily.[/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Trauma[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Because of all the things he had seen and done, nightmares plague Blitz quite often and he struggles to come to terms with some of it. [/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Faint lines[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Because Blitz's job requires him to do what needs to be done, there are very little lines that Blitz will not cross to see a directive executed.[/color]
[/div][/slide]

[slide=Items][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] I T E M S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[SIZE=18px]TBD[/SIZE]

[center][IMG=width:300px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873713050727907358/ricbio9.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div][/slide]

[slide=Personality][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] P E R S O N A L I T Y [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[color=#c5cdd3][center][IMG=width:300px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873711734664351784/ricbio8.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

On the surface, Blitz seems to be an easy going man who enjoys a drink as much as the next soldier and who can have a good laugh. 

But the deeper you dig, the more to him there is. First and foremost, he's a killing machine that would stop at nothing to bring order and stability to the Galaxy. But deep down, he carries some trauma from all that he had seen and done. He is not heartless, however, and would not take a life if he can avoid it. He especially has a soft spot for children and would do anything to keep them free from the clutches of Darkness. 

[/color]
[/div][/slide]

[slide=Threads][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] T H R E A D S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [b][color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color][color=#c5cdd3] - Description[/color][/b]

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [b][color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color][color=#c5cdd3] - Description[/color][/b]

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [b][color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color][color=#c5cdd3] - Description[/color][/b][/color][/b][/div][/slide][/tabs][/div]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873640137261723658/mubNJ7l.png[/IMG]

Base Template by [USER=17324]Pluperfect[/USER][/CENTER]

[/div][/div]

Marek Silvanus Marek Silvanus

dkpurple.png

E11RsnE.png

-------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/859172462113849384/465a2594b1a0c2236e447d0864f46985.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 20px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #2C5466; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/694235457365475351/743677593076891728/dkpurple.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/E11RsnE.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Last edited:
Sol'yan Sol'yan

Comm.png

DYnZ0fN.png

--------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/859172462380711986/938d7a97c40421d3250b00d2c7185572.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 20px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #478B70; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/694235457365475351/743677565205741628/Comm.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/DYnZ0fN.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Dimitri Voltura

D
Erich Kreutz Erich Kreutz

clipart-beach-divider-9_2.png

clipart-beach-divider-9_3.png

-------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/882186878206509066/9ccba3a60bd3e2d815e9cd2634a7e345.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 20px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #000000; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/790536073981853716/clipart-beach-divider-9_2.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/790536337983930368/clipart-beach-divider-9_3.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Dimitri Voltura

D
Faison Kelborn Faison Kelborn

enclave.png

enclave.png

---------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/876598974545535076/a862e8f86175ae4d1b3fadeb8aa093d3.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 20px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #000000; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955064492654592/869286686314594355/enclave.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955064492654592/869286686314594355/enclave.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Griffon

G

mamaheavenpagebreakbottom.png

mamaheavenpagebreakbottom_copy2.png

--------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/859172462666317834/f20cc094149c10bf8c40d755cc91665d.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 20px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #A69FB4; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955064492654592/882390116771983360/mamaheavenpagebreakbottom.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955064492654592/882390121343750174/mamaheavenpagebreakbottom_copy2.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Nick Brellor

N
Code:
[div="margin: auto; max-width: 910px; border-radius: 5%; background-color: #696969; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/838447424241795132/fb0c23f85b1d4bc3cd698c1e30503dfa.jpg'); background-size: cover; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 40px; background-position: center; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000"][div=margin: auto; padding: 5px; max-width: 615px;  background-color:
#00000095; box-shadow: 00px 00px 20px 20px #00000095; font-family: Georgia; border-radius: 5%; position: relative; color;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/885243387693903902/nickname.gif[/IMG]

[IMG=width:500px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/885481569219903508/nickbioheader.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[div=margin: auto; max-width: 610px; height: 563px; padding: 5px; position: relative; left: 35px;][tabs][slide=Trivia][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)]T R I V I A[/COLOR][/B][/font][/size]
[COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)][I][SIZE=20px][FONT=Times New Roman][b]~Nick Brellor~[/b][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=15px][FONT=Times New Roman][color=#c5cdd3][b]~[I]“Do you always look like there's a constant stink on your upper lip or is that just your resting face?"[/i] - To a Sith sympathiser right before being tortured~[/b][/color][/FONT][/SIZE][/center]

[img=align: right; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/885481515818049536/nickbio2.png[/img]
[color=#c5cdd3][B]Full name:[/b]
[indent]Nicholas Dale Brellor[/indent]
[b]Nickame:[/b]
[indent]Nick/
Callsign "Apollo Actual"[/indent]
[b]Homeworld[/b]
[indent]Dantooine[/indent]
[indent]Human[/indent]
[b]Gender[/b]
[indent]Male[/indent]
[indent]35[/indent]
[indent]No[/indent]
[indent]New Imperial Order[/indent]
[indent]Master Sergeant - Special Forces[/indent][/color]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] R E L A T I O N S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]
[color=#c5cdd3]
Name

Name

Name[/color]

[/div][/slide]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] H I S T O R Y [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[color=#c5cdd3]
[img=align: right; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/885481557610098698/nickbio4.png[/img]Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

[/color][/div][/slide]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] A P P E A R A N C E [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[img=align: right; width:200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/885481554158157824/nickbio3.png[/img][color=#c5cdd3][b]Eye Color:[/b]
[indent]Blue[/indent]
[b]Hair Color:[/b]
[indent]Dark Brown[/indent]
[b]Skin:[/b]
[indent]Tan[/indent]
[indent]6'3"[/indent]
[indent]185 lbs[/indent]

[font=times new roman]Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.[/font][/color]

[/div][/slide]

[slide_header][color=#9ACD32]+[/color]/[color=#ee4466]-[/color][/slide_header][slide][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=7][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] S T R E N G T H S [color=transparent]i[/color] & [color=transparent]i[/color] W E A K N E S S E S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[img=align: left; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/885481560411865108/nickbio5.png[/img][b][color=#9ACD32]+Have gun, will shoot[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3]- Blitz knows how to use a fire-arm - any fire-arm. And well. He is also skilled in sharpshooting and can take the flea from a Vornskr whisker from 2 klicks away.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Mando'ade[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Even though Blitz no longer follows the Resol'nare, he is still a Mando'ade in skill, which means he is highly versatile in combat and can use whatever he gets his hands on as a weapon.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Dark Side go boom[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Due to all the carnage Blitz had witnessed at the hands of the Sith and other Dark Siders and their ilk, he has a deep rooted hatred for them that drives him to continuously be better to be able to restore order and balance to the Galaxy so that no one else would suffer at their hands.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Gandalf the Grey[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz is no longer a young man - and for a Mandalorian - even an ex one - to reach such an age shows not only extreme skill, but also gives him a wealth of wisdom.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Loyal dog[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz might have started out in the New Imperial Order with ulterior motives, but the more wars he fought and the things he had seen as Special Forces coupled with the camaraderie between soldiers, the deeper his roots grew within the Order and now, in older age, can not be swayed from it in any way.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Tough nut[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Being as skilled and lethal as he is and due to highly efficient training he had gone through as a Spectre, his mind is exceptionally resistant against any attacks or torture - and he would do what needs to be done if he is ever compromised.[/color]
[b][color=#9ACD32]+Tempered[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz doesn't show emotion easily - so pure rage is off the table as well as using tissues where others can see.[/color]

[img=align: right; width: 200px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873691912975048724/ricbio7.png[/img][b]
[color=#ee4466]-Stewing[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Blitz doesn't easily drop a grudge. He carries it around and feeds it every now and again until he can serve out the revenge.[/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Wrinkles[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Even though older age gives him wisdom, he is still not a spring chicken anymore - so even though he is still highly skilled, the body doesn't always want to respond so well when he gets out of bed in the morning.[/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Cards close to the chest[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Even though emotions can get in the way of doing a job, it is sometimes necessary to let them out - and Blitz keeps them bottled up and won't open up easily.[/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Trauma[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Because of all the things he had seen and done, nightmares plague Blitz quite often and he struggles to come to terms with some of it. [/color]
[b][color=#ee4466]-Faint lines[/color][/b][color=#c5cdd3] - Because Blitz's job requires him to do what needs to be done, there are very little lines that Blitz will not cross to see a directive executed.[/color]
[/div][/slide]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] I T E M S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[SIZE=18px]TBD[/SIZE]

[center][IMG=width:300px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873713050727907358/ricbio9.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div][/slide]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] P E R S O N A L I T Y [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

[color=#c5cdd3][center][IMG=width:300px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873711734664351784/ricbio8.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/color]
[/div][/slide]

[center][size=8][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=rgb(251, 160, 38)] T H R E A D S [/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [b][color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color][color=#c5cdd3] - Description[/color][/b][/color][/b][/div][/slide][/tabs][/div]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/873572029897539664/873640137261723658/mubNJ7l.png[/IMG]

[/div][/div]

Välk

V

valktemplate.gif

valkdiv.png

valkdiv.png

------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div=margin-bottom:-180px; position: relative; z-index:1]
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/888899043193946132/888930718087016479/valktemplate.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div]

[div="margin:auto; max-width: 730px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/885507680511344650/acbe49c3f106d163937b8c05c4d48b05.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #000000; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/888899043193946132/888926670856290385/valkdiv.png[/img][/center]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/888899043193946132/888926670856290385/valkdiv.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Välk

V

valkname.png

valkbio.png

• T R I V I A
    ~Välk~
    ~“This plane of existence - the possibilities in it are endless. One must cease them all." ~

valkbio8.png

Full name:
    Välk​
    Homeworld
    Netherworld/Currently wandering​
    Species:
    Force Spirit/Takes a Near-Human form​
    Force Sensitive:
    Very much yes​
    Faction:
    Independent​
    Force alignment:
    Neutral​
    Character alignment:
    Chaotic Neutral​

R E L A T I O N S

Name

Name

Name

• H I S T O R Y
    Chapter 1

valkbio3.gif
    The Realm of the Mist-Beyond shook violently.

valkbio6.gif

• A P P E A R A N C E

valkbio5.png
    Eye Color:
    Unnatural Ice Blue/Almost white​
    Hair Color:
    Silver​
    Skin:
    Pale​
    Height:
    6'2"​
    Weight:
    82kg​

valkbio4.png
    +Have gun, will shoot- Blitz knows how to use a fire-arm - any fire-arm. And well. He is also skilled in sharpshooting and can take the flea from a Vornskr whisker from 2 klicks away.
    +Mando'ade - Even though Blitz no longer follows the Resol'nare, he is still a Mando'ade in skill, which means he is highly versatile in combat and can use whatever he gets his hands on as a weapon.
    +Dark Side go boom - Due to all the carnage Blitz had witnessed at the hands of the Sith and other Dark Siders and their ilk, he has a deep rooted hatred for them that drives him to continuously be better to be able to restore order and balance to the Galaxy so that no one else would suffer at their hands.
    +Gandalf the Grey - Blitz is no longer a young man - and for a Mandalorian - even an ex one - to reach such an age shows not only extreme skill, but also gives him a wealth of wisdom.
    +Loyal dog - Blitz might have started out in the New Imperial Order with ulterior motives, but the more wars he fought and the things he had seen as Special Forces coupled with the camaraderie between soldiers, the deeper his roots grew within the Order and now, in older age, can not be swayed from it in any way.
    +Tough nut - Being as skilled and lethal as he is and due to highly efficient training he had gone through as a Spectre, his mind is exceptionally resistant against any attacks or torture - and he would do what needs to be done if he is ever compromised.
    +Tempered - Blitz doesn't show emotion easily - so pure rage is off the table as well as using tissues where others can see.

valkbio7.png

-Stewing
    - Blitz doesn't easily drop a grudge. He carries it around and feeds it every now and again until he can serve out the revenge.
    -Wrinkles - Even though older age gives him wisdom, he is still not a spring chicken anymore - so even though he is still highly skilled, the body doesn't always want to respond so well when he gets out of bed in the morning.
    -Cards close to the chest - Even though emotions can get in the way of doing a job, it is sometimes necessary to let them out - and Blitz keeps them bottled up and won't open up easily.
    -Trauma - Because of all the things he had seen and done, nightmares plague Blitz quite often and he struggles to come to terms with some of it.
    -Faint lines - Because Blitz's job requires him to do what needs to be done, there are very little lines that Blitz will not cross to see a directive executed.

• I T E M S

TBD

valkbio9.png

• P E R S O N A L I T Y

valkbio10.gif

• T H R E A D S

valkdiv.png

Alex Eldar

A
-

IMPAF.png

NIO_symbol_black_copy.png

lexname.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME:
Alexia Gina Eldar​
REGULAR NAMES:
Alex Eldar​
lexbio.gif
Lex​
Shadow​
SPECIES:
Human​
FORCE SENSITIVE:
Negative​
AFFILIATION:
New Imperial Order​
Sergeant​
DIVISION:
16th Company/501st Legion​

PERSONAL HISTORY

Born on Wayland to two members of the small Clan Eldar, Alex was barely old enough to have seen the small bit of horror as the Sith and Mando'ade came to blows over the planet. To her, the politics had not made sense when the Sith took over the planet and the great stronghold was strengthened. All she knew was that, even though her Clan subjected to Sith Imperial rule, her life was not as free as it once was. Especially because of the fact that some of her friends from other Clans were taken away to remote places where she never saw them again.

As she grew older, she learned of the labour camps that dotted the planet where defiant Clans were taken to. In the beginning, Lex just went along with the detainment operation of the Sith. But in her late teenage years, when civil war broke out in the heart of Sith country and unrest spread throughout Sith space, the Saxon boy she had been seeing for several years, rose up with several other clans against the tyranny on Wayland. The small Mandalorian uprising was quickly nipped in the bud with Lex having no idea what had happened to Saxon or his friends.

The war never fully reached Wayland, but several Mando'ade had decided to fight back against the Sith in more covert, rebellious ways. Lex had joined this shadow group in order to boycott what she could. Beside the typical warrior training of the Mando'ade, she quickly learned how to hack into holosystems across the planet and how to hit at the Sith from the shadows and up close and personal.

Eventually, she found a way off planet, as things were beginning to get dangerous on Wayland itself. At this time, she was confronted in full with the Civil War in full swing.

SERVICE HISTORY

lexarmour.gif
For a time, she had fallen in with the Sons of Mandalore and opposed the tyrannical Sith a bit more openly. Her technical and covert skills had earned her a place in the old 16th Expeditionary Force where she served for the duration of the Civil War. The Expeditionary Force finally evolved into the 16th Company of the 501st Legion at the start of the Second Great Hyperspace War with the assassination of Imperator Irveric Tavlar. By then, her loyalty to the New Imperial Order had grown quite sturdy under the mentorage of a Spectre known only as Blitz but who could not be misjudged as Mando'ade himself.

During the several years of service within the Expeditionary Force, Lex was eventually elevated to the rank of Sergeant with the formation of the Company within the 501st Legion.

Service to be continued...

PERSONALITY

Lex is still relatively young and easy going, but in the 10 years she had fought against the Sith full time, she is prone to quite a bitter streak at times. Despite her resentment toward the Sith in general and the fact that she fought against them, she does not share in the absolute hate that so many other Mando'ade have. That does not mean, however, that she would not execute an order.

Other than that, she is still a youngish soldier and Mando'ade, so joking around and drinking with her comrades-in-arms is quite common outside of conflicts. She also doesn't shy away from the friendly political rivalry between military divisions and takes active part in it. Especially because she can easily hack their systems to get some dirt on them.

STRENGHTS

+Mando'ade
Alex is, above all else, still Mandalorian and with that distinction comes a plethora of martial skills that has been drilled into her from ever since she could hold a blaster and kal.

+Slicer
Rebelling against the Sith on Wayland in covert ways has made Alex quite the proficient slicer and there's little security systems that can keep her out for long.

+Soldier
Fighting actively in both the Third Imperial Civil War and now the Second Great Hyperspace War has militarised Alex quite a lot, so she does not shy away from battle and follows orders diligently.

+Knife in the dark
Having operated from the shadows, Lex has grown quite skilled in silencing people quietly with just a blade.

+Loyal
As Mando'ade, family means everything to Lex - whether they be blood or not. She sticks to those who have her back and would fight tooth and nail for them.

WEAKNESSES

-Loyal
Loyalty may be a strength, but it can also be a burden. Her caring for those closest to her, can be used against her to get her to do something or other.

-Not yet Battlemaster
Alex may be a skilled Mando'ade, but she is by no means a expert in battle yet. There's still quite a few tricks of the trade she can learn.

-Bad temper
When rubbed the wrong way, Alex goes into quite the rage and can blindly lash out at the enemy, where she can then easily be blindsided.

THREADS

---------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div='color: #292E35; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 550px; height: 788px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/806883962932035614/r2aqI6L.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; ']-[div=background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0);color: #ffffff; font-family: courier new;  text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000; border: 0px solid white; margin: 58px 0 0 50px; padding: 10px 60px 10px 10px; max-width: 750px;height: 607px; overflow:hidden;][div= width: 120%; height: 700px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 00%; padding-right: 20%;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796007200773767198/894334491521327144/IMPAF.png[/IMG]
[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795953273764053032/871129855809450044/NIO_symbol_black_copy.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796007200773767198/894616396602966036/lexname.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[hr][/hr]
[B]GENERAL INFORMATION[/B]
[hr][/hr]

[B][U]FULL NAME:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Alexia Gina Eldar[/INDENT]
[B][U]REGULAR NAMES:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Alex Eldar[/INDENT]
[IMG align="right" width="220px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796007200773767198/894550415423729684/lexbio.gif[/IMG][INDENT]Lex[/INDENT]
[INDENT]Shadow[/INDENT]
[B][U]SPECIES:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Human[/INDENT]
[B][U]GENDER:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Female[/INDENT]
[B][U]AGE:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]27[/INDENT]
[B][U]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Negative[/INDENT]
[B][U]AFFILIATION:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]New Imperial Order[/INDENT]
[B][U]OCCUPATION:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Sergeant[/INDENT]
[B][U]DIVISION:[/U][/B]
[INDENT][URL='https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/16th-company.157831/']16th Company[/URL]/501st Legion[/INDENT]

[hr][/hr]
[B]PERSONAL HISTORY[/B]
[hr][/hr]

Born on Wayland to two members of the small Clan Eldar, Alex was barely old enough to have seen the small bit of horror as the Sith and Mando'ade came to blows over the planet. To her, the politics had not made sense when the Sith took over the planet and the great stronghold was strengthened. All she knew was that, even though her Clan subjected to Sith Imperial rule, her life was not as free as it once was. Especially because of the fact that some of her friends from other Clans were taken away to remote places where she never saw them again.

As she grew older, she learned of the labour camps that dotted the planet where defiant Clans were taken to. In the beginning, Lex just went along with the detainment operation of the Sith. But in her late teenage years, when civil war broke out in the heart of Sith country and unrest spread throughout Sith space, the Saxon boy she had been seeing for several years, rose up with several other clans against the tyranny on Wayland. The small Mandalorian uprising was quickly nipped in the bud with Lex having no idea what had happened to Saxon or his friends.

The war never fully reached Wayland, but several Mando'ade had decided to fight back against the Sith in more covert, rebellious ways. Lex had joined this shadow group in order to boycott what she could. Beside the typical warrior training of the Mando'ade, she quickly learned how to hack into holosystems across the planet and how to hit at the Sith from the shadows and up close and personal. 

Eventually, she found a way off planet, as things were beginning to get dangerous on Wayland itself. At this time, she was confronted in full with the Civil War in full swing.

[hr][/hr]
[B]SERVICE HISTORY[/B]
[hr][/hr]

[IMG align="left" width="220px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796007200773767198/894614405801717781/lexarmour.gif[/IMG]For a time, she had fallen in with the Sons of Mandalore and opposed the tyrannical Sith a bit more openly. Her technical and covert skills had earned her a place in the old [URL='https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/16th-som-expeditionary-force-pre-vizsla.142333/']16th Expeditionary Force[/URL] where she served for the duration of the Civil War. The Expeditionary Force finally evolved into the [URL='https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/16th-company.157831/']16th Company[/URL] of the 501st Legion at the start of the Second Great Hyperspace War with the assassination of Imperator Irveric Tavlar. By then, her loyalty to the New Imperial Order had grown quite sturdy under the mentorage of a Spectre known only as Blitz but who could not be misjudged as Mando'ade himself.

During the several years of service within the Expeditionary Force, Lex was eventually elevated to the rank of Sergeant with the formation of the Company within the 501st Legion.

Service to be continued...

[hr][/hr]
[B]PERSONALITY[/B]
[hr][/hr]

Lex is still relatively young and easy going, but in the 10 years she had fought against the Sith full time, she is prone to quite a bitter streak at times. Despite her resentment toward the Sith in general and the fact that she fought against them, she does not share in the absolute hate that so many other Mando'ade have. That does not mean, however, that she would not execute an order. 

Other than that, she is still a youngish soldier and Mando'ade, so joking around and drinking with her comrades-in-arms is quite common outside of conflicts. She also doesn't shy away from the friendly political rivalry between military divisions and takes active part in it. Especially because she can easily hack their systems to get some dirt on them.

[hr][/hr]
[B]STRENGHTS[/B]
[hr][/hr]
[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Mando'ade[/COLOR][/B]
Alex is, above all else, still Mandalorian and with that distinction comes a plethora of martial skills that has been drilled into her from ever since she could hold a blaster and kal.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Slicer[/COLOR][/B]
Rebelling against the Sith on Wayland in covert ways has made Alex quite the proficient slicer and there's little security systems that can keep her out for long.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Soldier[/COLOR][/B]
Fighting actively in both the Third Imperial Civil War and now the Second Great Hyperspace War has militarised Alex quite a lot, so she does not shy away from battle and follows orders diligently.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Knife in the dark[/COLOR][/B]
Having operated from the shadows, Lex has grown quite skilled in silencing people quietly with just a blade.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Loyal[/COLOR][/B]
As Mando'ade, family means everything to Lex - whether they be blood or not. She sticks to those who have her back and would fight tooth and nail for them.

[hr][/hr]
[B]WEAKNESSES[/B]
[hr][/hr]
[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Loyal[/COLOR][/B]
Loyalty may be a strength, but it can also be a burden. Her caring for those closest to her, can be used against her to get her to do something or other.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Not yet Battlemaster[/COLOR][/B]
Alex may be a skilled Mando'ade, but she is by no means a expert in battle yet. There's still quite a few tricks of the trade she can learn.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Bad temper[/COLOR][/B]
When rubbed the wrong way, Alex goes into quite the rage and can blindly lash out at the enemy, where she can then easily be blindsided.

[hr][/hr]
[B]THREADS[/B]
[hr][/hr]

- [URL='http://link/']Thread Title[/URL], [B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]Completed[/COLOR]/[COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]Ongoing[/COLOR][/B] - Description

- [URL='http://link/']Thread Title[/URL], [B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]Completed[/COLOR]/[COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]Ongoing[/COLOR][/B] - Description

[/div][/div][/div]

Alex Eldar

A
Kraken Kraken

9lv2K7W.png

9lv2K7W.png

------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795960040552005642/894920670687940628/wallpapersden.com_killzone-emblem-sign_1920x1080_copy.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 20px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #00000099; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #000000; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #00000030; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9lv2K7W.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9lv2K7W.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Nick Brellor

N
-

IMPAF.png

nicname.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

FULL NAME:
Nicholas Dale Brellor​
REGULAR NAMES:
Nick​
nicbio.gif
Apollo​
SPECIES:
Human​
HEIGHT:
6"2​
FORCE SENSITIVE:
Negative​
AFFILIATION:
New Imperial Order​
Master Sergeant​
DIVISION:
Special Forces​

PERSONAL HISTORY

[CLASSIFIED]

SERVICE HISTORY

[CLASSIFIED]

PERSONALITY

Nick is quite easy going and knows how to have a good time - even in the heat of battle. He is also exceptionally loyal and would walk through Hael and back for Imperator and country.

He does have a serious side, however, and has a nasty habit to carry a grudge for a good long while. He is also task driven and, depending on severity, it can consume most of his time.

STRENGHTS

+SEAL
Nick is a highly skilled commando of the Special Operations Command, which means he is quite versatile when it comes to both conventional and unconventional warfare, having gone through the specialised, strenuous training of a Special Forces Commando.

+Got gun, will travel
Nick knows his guns inside out and how to use them. An exceptional sharpshooter, his shots are always true, regardless of the firearm he uses.

+MacGyver
In service, Nick sometimes finds himself in situations where creativity is the order of the day when it comes to unconventional warfare. He can get quite innovative with trap setting or making weapons from scrap.

+Level headed
For the most part, Nick is a pretty chill dude who likes to hang with his fellow servicemen and women and does not anger easily. His calm demeanour makes him someone you definitely want at your side in the heat of battle.

+Loyal
A true embodiment of the Iron will, Nick would walk through Hael and back for those he serves alongside of or those he leads into battle. He lives by the creed of first in, last out when on an op.

+Bleeding heart
Nick is quite compassionate and is not a big fan of using civilians as shields in battle or anyone being collateral. He would do anything in his power to avoid it and to fight against it.

WEAKNESSES

-Best served cold
Nick may not anger easily, but when rubbed the wrong way, he has a bad habit of carrying a grudge and exacting revenge - however long it takes. This can cloud his judgement when on an operation when faced with the subject of his grudge.

-Compassion
Nick's compassion might be the salvation of many, but it can also compromise a mission, as it can be used against him.

-Big guy
Sometimes his buff build can come in handy, but when it comes to moving through small spaces, Nick struggles quite a bit and has to rely on smaller oaks in the unit to get a cramped job done.

-Walking Dead
Nick is not a huge fan on the undead. They creep him out. Bad. He'll still shoot at them - but from a distance. A far one. Corpsephobia is real.

THREADS

---------------------------------------

Code:
[div='color: #292E35; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 550px; height: 788px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/806883962932035614/r2aqI6L.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; ']-[div=background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0);color: #ffffff; font-family: courier new;  text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000; border: 0px solid white; margin: 58px 0 0 50px; padding: 10px 60px 10px 10px; max-width: 750px;height: 607px; overflow:hidden;][div= width: 120%; height: 700px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 00%; padding-right: 20%;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/796007200773767198/894334491521327144/IMPAF.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795953273764053032/871129855809450044/NIO_symbol_black_copy.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/894649123679125554/nicname.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[hr][/hr]
[B]GENERAL INFORMATION[/B]
[hr][/hr]

[B][U]FULL NAME:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Nicholas Dale Brellor[/INDENT]
[B][U]REGULAR NAMES:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Nick[/INDENT]
[IMG align="right" width="220px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/810514847326142484/894649122810900500/nicbio.gif[/IMG][INDENT]Apollo[/INDENT]
[B][U]SPECIES:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Human[/INDENT]
[B][U]GENDER:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Male[/INDENT]
[B][U]AGE:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]35[/INDENT]
[B][U]HEIGHT:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]6"2[/INDENT]
[B][U]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Negative[/INDENT]
[B][U]AFFILIATION:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]New Imperial Order[/INDENT]
[B][U]OCCUPATION:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Master Sergeant[/INDENT]
[B][U]DIVISION:[/U][/B]
[INDENT]Special Forces[/INDENT]

[hr][/hr]
[B]PERSONAL HISTORY[/B]
[hr][/hr]

[SIZE=22px][B][CLASSIFIED][/B][/SIZE]

[hr][/hr]
[B]SERVICE HISTORY[/B]
[hr][/hr]

[SIZE=22px][B][CLASSIFIED][/B][/SIZE]

[hr][/hr]
[B]PERSONALITY[/B]
[hr][/hr]

Nick is quite easy going and knows how to have a good time - even in the heat of battle. He is also exceptionally loyal and would walk through Hael and back for Imperator and country.

He does have a serious side, however, and has a nasty habit to carry a grudge for a good long while. He is also task driven and, depending on severity, it can consume most of his time.

[hr][/hr]
[B]STRENGHTS[/B]
[hr][/hr]
[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+SEAL[/COLOR][/B]
Nick is a highly skilled commando of the Special Operations Command, which means he is quite versatile when it comes to both conventional and unconventional warfare, having gone through the specialised, strenuous training of a Special Forces Commando.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Got gun, will travel[/COLOR][/B]
Nick knows his guns inside out and how to use them. An exceptional sharpshooter, his shots are always true, regardless of the firearm he uses.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+MacGyver[/COLOR][/B]
In service, Nick sometimes finds himself in situations where creativity is the order of the day when it comes to unconventional warfare. He can get quite innovative with trap setting or making weapons from scrap.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Level headed[/COLOR][/B]
For the most part, Nick is a pretty chill dude who likes to hang with his fellow servicemen and women and does not anger easily. His calm demeanour makes him someone you definitely want at your side in the heat of battle.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Loyal[/COLOR][/B]
A true embodiment of the Iron will, Nick would walk through Hael and back for those he serves alongside of or those he leads into battle. He lives by the creed of first in, last out when on an op.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Bleeding heart[/COLOR][/B]
Nick is quite compassionate and is not a big fan of using civilians as shields in battle or anyone being collateral. He would do anything in his power to avoid it and to fight against it.

[hr][/hr]
[B]WEAKNESSES[/B]
[hr][/hr]
[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Best served cold[/COLOR][/B]
Nick may not anger easily, but when rubbed the wrong way, he has a bad habit of carrying a grudge and exacting revenge - however long it takes. This can cloud his judgement when on an operation when faced with the subject of his grudge.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Compassion[/COLOR][/B]
Nick's compassion might be the salvation of many, but it can also compromise a mission, as it can be used against him.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Big guy[/COLOR][/B]
Sometimes his buff build can come in handy, but when it comes to moving through small spaces, Nick struggles quite a bit and has to rely on smaller oaks in the unit to get a cramped job done.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Walking Dead[/COLOR][/B]
Nick is not a huge fan on the undead. They creep him out. Bad. He'll still shoot at them - but from a distance. A far one. Corpsephobia is real.

[hr][/hr]
[B]THREADS[/B]
[hr][/hr]

[/div][/div][/div]

Rhed Keldau

R

enclavediv2.png

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: 'Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil', alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: 'Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil', alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

enclavediv2.png

-----------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 730px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/885507681887076352/9c0c74dade3b680533da323a8807d705.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #000000; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/896696862105550859/enclavediv2.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/896696862105550859/enclavediv2.png[/img][/center]

[/div] [/div]

Finn Roberts

F
Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

• SAALIA

melodie2.jpg

melodie3.jpg
  • Full name:
    Saalia​
    Alternative names:
    Dark Siren
    Songstress of the Sith​
    Homeworld
    Yavin 8​
    Species:
    Ersansyr (Transformed, born a Melodie)​
    Height:
    1.62m​
    Weight:
    52kg​
    Force Sensitive:
    Yes​
    Faction:
    NA​
    NA​

dark_saalia___star_wars_oc_by_totemos_dcangdd-fullview.jpg

• Born a Melodie on the world of Yavin 8, Saalia was, for all intents and purposes, one amongst many. Hatched from an egg and raised within the safety of the planet's underground lakes, she longed to explore the world from a young age- and yet, the constant dangers posed by predators kept her from indulging this wanderlust. Turned into an Elder at the age of 20, as with all other members of her species, she found herself torn between her love for the comfort and embrace of the water… and her longing to see more of what the galaxy had to offer.

So it was that she met Damsy Callat Damsy Callat , a young Sithspawn on a quest of her own. Eager to interact with an outsider from beyond the reaches of Yavin 8, the Melodie helped this outsider in her search for an item of great importance across the planet. The two became fast friends, and when the time came for Damsy to leave, she promised Saalia that she would one day return to grant her her wish to see and experience all that the galaxy had to offer.

And so Saalia waited patiently for the return of her friend, ignoring the looks of pity she received from her sisters: she knew that her friend from beyond the lakes would return, holding on to that notion even as weeks turned to months. Just as she began to despair, the Sithspwan did return… and made her an offer she could not refuse.

Through a combination of alchemic serums any professional would consider unstable and retro-virsues whose ethics would appall those of the belief that the gift of creation should remain untouched, Saalia ascended from her existence as a Melodie… and became an Ersansyr. A Sith Siren.

Eternally grateful to her friend for the freedom granted to her, Saalia left Yavin 8 without looking back. The galaxy proved to be much richer than she anticipated- and the people within it, so much more interesting to charm and deceive...

• TBA

• Strengths and Weaknesses

+Shapeshifter - As with the rest of her species, Saalia is able to trade her pair of legs for a powerful, elegant tail when the situation calls for it: that is without mentioning the ability to turn teeth and nails into fangs and claws for combat.
    +Enthralling Song - All Ersansyr are gifted with vocal chords allowing them to entrance and influence others through words and song alike. Saalia’s profession as a renowned singer has allowed her to further refine her understanding of this power.
    +Manipulator - Saalia knows how to flip people’s switches: she is, by all accounts, a difficult person to say ‘’’no’’ to. She knows how to make herself trusted by a target, becoming their confident and friend: such an understanding of what people want, combined with her siren-like song, has made her a deceptively dangerous person to deal with.
    +Aquatic - There are no greater swimmers in the galaxy than the Ersansyr and the Melodie they are descended from, and Saalia is no exception.
    +Sonic Scream - Generally used when she is made desperate, Saalia can unleash a scream on par with a sonic weapon, capable of killing if pushed to its limit.

-Shapeshifter - Not only are the shapeshifting abilities of the Ersansyr severely limited compared to more advanced forms of shape-shifting creatures, it can cause problems with equipment, clothing, armour, and so on.
    -Low Tolerance - As with all other Ersansyr, Saalia is particularly vulnerable to poisons due to a fault in the system required to break down dangerous substances among her species: the effects of alcohol are much more immediate, and deadly poisons require a much smaller dose to become lethal.
    -Neck-Breather - Although it allows her to sing and charm others without cause to stop, the gills located at her neck make gasmasks and most life support systems installed in helmets entirely useless.

• TBA

• - Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="width: 900px; height: 900px; border-radius: 50%; background-image: url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/797189206589702224/899029562267164762/tumblr_f99024ac35170551d4ca8fa002724ae9_7b58b847_640.gif'); background-size: cover; position: relative; border: 5px solid #00547E; margin: auto;"][div=width: 800px; height: 800px; border-radius: 50%; background-color: #00000099; background-size: cover; position: relative; top: 45px; margin: auto;][div=background-color: greenie; margin: auto; width: 610px; height: 563px; padding: 5px; position: relative; top: 110px; left: 35px;][tabs][slide=Gallery][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[center][size=13][b][color=skyblue]SAALIA[/color][/b][/size]

[img=width: 400px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795960040552005642/901563733145440256/melodie2.jpg[/img]

[img=width: 400px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795960040552005642/901563747984883803/melodie3.jpg[/img][/center][/div][/slide]

[slide=Trivia][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;][float=right][B]Full name:[/b]
[indent]Saalia[/indent]
[B]Alternative names:[/b]
[indent]Dark Siren
Songstress of the Sith[/indent]
[b]Homeworld[/b]
[indent]Yavin 8[/indent]
[indent]Ersansyr (Transformed, born a Melodie)[/indent]
[b]Gender[/b]
[indent]Female[/indent]
[indent]27[/indent]
[indent]1.62m[/indent]
[indent]52kg[/indent]
[indent]Yes[/indent]
[indent]NA[/indent]
[indent]NA[/indent]

[/float]
[img=width: 220px]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/6da1cc77-58de-4619-aaec-1d82c85d9442/dcangdd-3ef1a64c-627b-4c78-af66-ca1cc27da9b2.jpg/v1/fill/w_1024,h_1527,q_75,strp/dark_saalia___star_wars_oc_by_totemos_dcangdd-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTUyNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZkYTFjYzc3LTU4ZGUtNDYxOS1hYWVjLTFkODJjODVkOTQ0MlwvZGNhbmdkZC0zZWYxYTY0Yy02MjdiLTRjNzgtYWY2Ni1jYTFjYzI3ZGE5YjIuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.G5xlGY-JVv2ZOpRjZYAMF5e41P5G6xgoXmTfyYtdmRo[/img]

[/div][/slide]

Born a Melodie on the world of Yavin 8, Saalia was, for all intents and purposes, one amongst many. Hatched from an egg and raised within the safety of the planet's underground lakes, she longed to explore the world from a young age- and yet, the constant dangers posed by predators kept her from indulging this wanderlust. Turned into an Elder at the age of 20, as with all other members of her species, she found herself torn between her love for the comfort and embrace of the water… and her longing to see more of what the galaxy had to offer.

So it was that she met @Damsy Callat, a young Sithspawn on a quest of her own. Eager to interact with an outsider from beyond the reaches of Yavin 8, the Melodie helped this outsider in her search for an item of great importance across the planet. The two became fast friends, and when the time came for Damsy to leave, she promised Saalia that she would one day return to grant her her wish to see and experience all that the galaxy had to offer.

And so Saalia waited patiently for the return of her friend, ignoring the looks of pity she received from her sisters: she knew that her friend from beyond the lakes would return, holding on to that notion even as weeks turned to months. Just as she began to despair, the Sithspwan did return… and made her an offer she could not refuse.

Through a combination of alchemic serums any professional would consider unstable and retro-virsues whose ethics would appall those of the belief that the gift of creation should remain untouched, Saalia ascended from her existence as a Melodie… and became an Ersansyr. A Sith Siren.

Eternally grateful to her friend for the freedom granted to her, Saalia left Yavin 8 without looking back. The galaxy proved to be much richer than she anticipated- and the people within it, so much more interesting to charm and deceive...
[/div][/slide]

[slide=Abilities][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]

[center][SIZE=30px][B]TBA[/B][/SIZE][/center]
[/div][/slide]

[b]Strengths and Weaknesses[/b]

[color=#9ACD32][b]+Shapeshifter[/b][/color] - As with the rest of her species, Saalia is able to trade her pair of legs for a powerful, elegant tail when the situation calls for it: that is without mentioning the ability to turn teeth and nails into fangs and claws for combat.
[color=#9ACD32][b]+Enthralling Song[/b][/color] - All Ersansyr are gifted with vocal chords allowing them to entrance and influence others through words and song alike. Saalia’s profession as a renowned singer has allowed her to further refine her understanding of this power.
[color=#9ACD32][b]+Manipulator[/b][/color] - Saalia knows how to flip people’s switches: she is, by all accounts, a difficult person to say ‘’’no’’ to. She knows how to make herself trusted by a target, becoming their confident and friend: such an understanding of what people [I]want, [/I]combined with her siren-like song, has made her a deceptively dangerous person to deal with.
[color=#9ACD32][b]+Aquatic[/b][/color] - There are no greater swimmers in the galaxy than the Ersansyr and the Melodie they are descended from, and Saalia is no exception.
[color=#9ACD32][b]+Sonic Scream[/b][/color] - Generally used when she is made desperate, Saalia can unleash a scream on par with a sonic weapon, capable of killing if pushed to its limit.

[color=#ee4466][b]-Shapeshifter[/b][/color] - Not only are the shapeshifting abilities of the Ersansyr severely limited compared to more advanced forms of shape-shifting creatures, it can cause problems with equipment, clothing, armour, and so on.
[color=#ee4466][b]-Low Tolerance[/b][/color] - As with all other Ersansyr, Saalia is particularly vulnerable to poisons due to a fault in the system required to break down dangerous substances among her species: the effects of alcohol are much more immediate, and deadly poisons require a much smaller dose to become lethal.
[color=#ee4466][b]-Neck-Breather[/b][/color] - Although it allows her to sing and charm others without cause to stop, the gills located at her neck make gasmasks and most life support systems installed in helmets entirely useless. 

[/div][/slide]

[slide=Misc][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]

[center][SIZE=30px][B]TBA[/B][/SIZE][/center]

[/div][/slide]

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color] - Description

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color] - Description

- [url=LINK]Thread Title[/url], [color=#9ACD32]Completed[/color]/[color=#ee4466]Ongoing[/color] - Description[/div][/slide][/tabs]

[/div][/div][/div]

Reeve Bralor Reeve Bralor

-
COMPNOR.png

lenname.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME:
Lennox Blackspire​
CODE NAME:
Demon Eyes​
SPECIES:
Human​
lenbio.gif
HEIGHT:
6"2​
WEIGHT:
210lbs​
FORCE SENSITIVE:
Affirmative​
AFFILIATION:
New Imperial Order
Special Agent

PERSONAL HISTORY

Soldiers are not born, they are created. Skills and physical conditioning can taught, but only intense dedication can turn an ordinary soldier into something more. Few sentients can achieve the right cocktail of mindset and genetic diversity needed to be a career warrior, but Lennox Blackspire is one such individual.

Starting his career as an infantry soldier in the New Imperial Order, Lennox found purpose in battle. He sought to defend the ideals of his home and his government like any soldier would. But his time in the infantry would be cut short when his unit was wiped out by a Sith Imperial force and he was one of five surviving soldiers to be captured. While the remnants of his unit despaired in captivity, Lennox set groundwork for escape. He probed for weaknesses in both the facility and his captors mindset, and eventually exploited cracks in their protocols and led the rest of his platoon to freedom.

His work and extreme attention to detail caught the eye of COMPNOR and he was immediately transferred to a new division which specialized in espionage and subterfuge. It was here that he learned tradecraft and found his talent for close quarters combat. Within a few months, Lennox was starting to best his instructors on the training mat, and could more often than not, disarm his opponent and take their weapons before finishing the bout.

Following his training, Lennox was a force to be reckoned with, but unfortunately started to grow away from his initial mindset of patriotism. His disdain for politics and governmental agendas began to elevate as he was sent on more and more assasination assignments, and was exposed to the dirty realities of white collar war crimes.

He has maintained his loyalties however, not seeing a better way to go about his life, now that he was a honed weapon. Though fate has thrown him another curveball as of late, as he has recently discovered his success as an COMPNOR spy, was achieved in no small part to a budding talent with the Force.

Not wanting to throw his mid-life career off balance, he has deigned to keep his discovery to himself and has been trying to train himself in the depths and use of his newfound power.

And has yet, been almost wholly unsuccessful.

SERVICE HISTORY

[CLASSIFIED]

STRENGHTS

+If I need a gun, I’ll take theirs - Starting his career as a soldier gave Lennox a familiarity with many different types of weaponry, and access to basic hand to hand combat training. Later on however, he developed an interest in advanced close quarters combat and gained access and instruction to deepen his knowledge, making him a more effective operative. At his current age, he has evolved past brawling and has turned into an expert martial artist who specializes in the integration of small arms and bladed weapons into martial arts. The skills he carries in his hands and feet would negate the need to carry conventional weaponry in most situations. Woe befall any who engage him in hand to hand combat.

+Have we met? - Special operations and intelligence work has made Lennox an adept at tradecraft. He is skilled in many areas of spy work, though admittedly a master of very few. One of the areas he has excelled in however, is undercover work. While not terribly hard on the eyes, he has learned how to manipulate his stance, posture, and physical appearance to a degree that most people wouldn’t recognize him immediately if they saw him twice in the same night.

+Power of the eyes - The tradecraft Lennox has learned has left him with the ability to be acutely aware of his surroundings. Even in dangerous situations, he is constantly looking for exit vectors, potential escape aids, and maintains the ability to analyze his surroundings with his peripheral vision.

WEAKNESSES

-Late Bloomer - At 33, Lennox has only just discovered that he is Force Sensitive. While this gives him an intrinsic advantage on someone without the Force, he is almost completely untrained in its manipulation and use, and has deigned to try and figure it out himself.

-Let the galaxy burn - War and constant battle changes people. Agents and special operatives are not immune to this, and in fact sometimes get hit harder mentally due to the vast array of situations they find themselves in. From physical improvisation and verbal manipulation to assasination at close range, having to psychologically adapt to these situations has left Lennox as something of a man without a cause, continuing to work only because it is expected of him and not because it is something he believes in. This leaves him vulnerable to outside influences, as he has no reason to offer loyalty.

THREADS

----------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div='color: #292E35; margin: 0 auto; max-width: 550px; height: 788px; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/806883962932035614/r2aqI6L.png"); background-repeat: no-repeat; ']-[div=background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.0);color: #ffffff; font-family: courier new;  text-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000; border: 0px solid white; margin: 58px 0 0 50px; padding: 10px 60px 10px 10px; max-width: 750px;height: 607px; overflow:hidden;][div= width: 120%; height: 700px; overflow-y: scroll; margin-left: 00%; padding-right: 20%;][CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795953273764053032/871117763387740190/COMPNOR.png[/IMG]
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795953273764053032/871129855809450044/NIO_symbol_black_copy.png[/img]

[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795960040552005642/899668817070940220/lenname.png[/img][/center]

[hr][/hr]
[b]GENERAL INFORMATION[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[B][U]NAME:[/U][/b]
[indent]Lennox Blackspire[/indent]
[b][U]CODE NAME:[/U][/b]
[indent]Demon Eyes[/indent]
[b][U]SPECIES:[/U][/b]
[indent]Human[/indent]
[IMG=align: right; width:250px;]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795960040552005642/899668781918457966/lenbio.gif[/IMG][b][U]GENDER:[/U][/b]
[indent]Male[/indent]
[b][U]AGE:[/U][/b]
[indent]33[/indent]
[b][U]HEIGHT:[/U][/b]
[indent]6"2[/indent]
[b][U]WEIGHT:[/U][/b]
[indent]210lbs[/indent]
[b][U]FORCE SENSITIVE:[/U][/b]
[indent]Affirmative[/indent]
[b][U]AFFILIATION:[/U][/b]
[indent][ispoiler]New Imperial Order[/ispoiler][/indent]
[b][U]OCCUPATION:[/U][/b]
[indent][ispoiler]Special Agent[/ispoiler][/indent]

[hr][/hr]
[b]PERSONAL HISTORY[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[ispoiler]Soldiers are not born, they are created. Skills and physical conditioning can taught, but only intense dedication can turn an ordinary soldier into something more. Few sentients can achieve the right cocktail of mindset and genetic diversity needed to be a career warrior, but Lennox Blackspire is one such individual. 

Starting his career as an infantry soldier in the New Imperial Order, Lennox found purpose in battle. He sought to defend the ideals of his home and his government like any soldier would. But his time in the infantry would be cut short when his unit was wiped out by a Sith Imperial force and he was one of five surviving soldiers to be captured. While the remnants of his unit despaired in captivity, Lennox set groundwork for escape. He probed for weaknesses in both the facility and his captors mindset, and eventually exploited cracks in their protocols and led the rest of his platoon to freedom.

His work and extreme attention to detail caught the eye of COMPNOR and he was immediately transferred to a new division which specialized in espionage and subterfuge. It was here that he learned tradecraft and found his talent for close quarters combat. Within a few months, Lennox was starting to best his instructors on the training mat, and could more often than not, disarm his opponent and take their weapons before finishing the bout.

Following his training, Lennox was a force to be reckoned with, but unfortunately started to grow away from his initial mindset of patriotism. His disdain for politics and governmental agendas began to elevate as he was sent on more and more assasination assignments, and was exposed to the dirty realities of white collar war crimes.

He has maintained his loyalties however, not seeing a better way to go about his life, now that he was a honed weapon. Though fate has thrown him another curveball as of late, as he has recently discovered his success as an COMPNOR spy, was achieved in no small part to a budding talent with the Force. 

Not wanting to throw his mid-life career off balance, he has deigned to keep his discovery to himself and has been trying to train himself in the depths and use of his newfound power.

And has yet, been almost wholly unsuccessful.
[/ispoiler] 

[hr][/hr]
[b]SERVICE HISTORY[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[SIZE=48px][CLASSIFIED][/SIZE]

[hr][/hr]
[b]STRENGHTS[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+If I need a gun, I’ll take theirs[/COLOR][/B] - Starting his career as a soldier gave Lennox a familiarity with many different types of weaponry, and access to basic hand to hand combat training. Later on however, he developed an interest in advanced close quarters combat and gained access and instruction to deepen his knowledge, making him a more effective operative. At his current age, he has evolved past brawling and has turned into an expert martial artist who specializes in the integration of small arms and bladed weapons into martial arts. The skills he carries in his hands and feet would negate the need to carry conventional weaponry in most situations. Woe befall any who engage him in hand to hand combat.

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Have we met?[/COLOR][/B] - Special operations and intelligence work has made Lennox an adept at tradecraft. He is skilled in many areas of spy work, though admittedly a master of very few. One of the areas he has excelled in however, is undercover work. While not terribly hard on the eyes, he has learned how to manipulate his stance, posture, and physical appearance to a degree that most people wouldn’t recognize him immediately if they saw him twice in the same night. 

[B][COLOR=rgb(97, 189, 109)]+Power of the eyes[/COLOR][/B] - The tradecraft Lennox has learned has left him with the ability to be acutely aware of his surroundings. Even in dangerous situations, he is constantly looking for exit vectors, potential escape aids, and maintains the ability to analyze his surroundings with his peripheral vision. 

[hr][/hr]
[b]WEAKNESSES[/b]
[hr][/hr]
[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Late Bloomer[/COLOR][/B] - At 33, Lennox has only just discovered that he is Force Sensitive. While this gives him an intrinsic advantage on someone without the Force, he is almost completely untrained in its manipulation and use, and has deigned to try and figure it out himself.

[B][COLOR=rgb(235, 107, 86)]-Let the galaxy burn[/COLOR][/B] - War and constant battle changes people. Agents and special operatives are not immune to this, and in fact sometimes get hit harder mentally due to the vast array of situations they find themselves in. From physical improvisation and verbal manipulation to assasination at close range, having to psychologically adapt to these situations has left Lennox as something of a man without a cause, continuing to work only because it is expected of him and not because it is something he believes in. This leaves him vulnerable to outside influences, as he has no reason to offer loyalty.

[hr][/hr]
[b]THREADS[/b]
[hr][/hr]

[/div][/div][/div]

Lesha Priest

L

enclavediv3.png

enclavediv3.png

---------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 730px; background-color: #696969; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/854800700402827324/7295e7a253126bd83cb8c70567fcfd9a.jpg');background-size:cover; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom: 60px; padding-top: 60px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #000000; font-family: Courier New; border: 2px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/901240301354627073/enclavediv3.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/901240301354627073/enclavediv3.png[/img][/center]

[/div] [/div]

Lesha Priest

L
Shai Maji Shai Maji

enclavediv4.png

enclavediv4.png

-----------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 710px; background-color: #696969; border-radius: 1px; border: 2px solid #9E5600; background-color:#000000;background-size:cover; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 3px #c93401;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 710px; background:url('https://i.postimg.cc/Y0T94xCx/div-bckgrnd-no-emblem.png'); box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 3px #fdb64d; font-family: verdana; border: 5px solid: orange; border-radius: 1px; position: relative; color: #D9CDCC; color: #D9CDCC;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/901242331582312448/enclavediv4.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/901242331582312448/enclavediv4.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Lesha Priest

L

leshaname.gif

lishhelmet.jpg

• T R I V I A
    ~Lesha Priest~
    ~"There should be a similarity between yourself and the ocean - calm most days, but unpredictable, even destructive on a good day. That's where true victory lies."~

lishbio.png

Full name:
    Alesha Vittoria Priest
    Nickame:
    Lesha/
    Lish/Vixen Actual
    Homeworld
    Zanbar
    Species:
    Human/Kiffar hybrid
    Force Sensitive:
    Unknown
    Faction:
    Mandalorian Enclave
    Al'verde - Si'kahya Beviin Squad

R E L A T I O N S

Name

Name

Name

• H I S T O R Y

lishbio1.png

• A P P E A R A N C E

lishbio5.png
    Eye Color:
    Brown
    Hair Color:
    Dark Brown, almost black
    Skin:
    Tan
    Height:
    5"9
    Weight:
    132 lbs

Lish is closer to the tall side for a human female, with a lean and lithe body build. Her dark features bestows a strange exotic beauty while a strong chin and jaw lends her a stern look on her face. However, a smile can often be coaxed out of her rather easily by people she trusts.

+Right to bear arms- Lesha loves her weapons. Especially firearms like any Mando'ade. And she knows how to use them well. The handling of melee weapons is also something she is skilled in.
    +Mando'ade - Lish is Mandalorian, through and through. She had been trained from the moment she could hold a blaster and vibroblade in the Way. She is a highly skilled warrior and would fight to the death for her Clan and people.
    +Bloodhound - Due to Lesha's Kiffar blood, she is even more of a skilled tracker than the average Mando'ade. There is very little that can escape her when she is on the hunt.
    +Don't tread on me - She is not a push over. She might not be an inherent killer right off the bat, but that does not mean that she can be strongarmed into something. Like most of the Iron children, she does not bend easily, hardly ever. She'll give her warnings, but if push comes to shove, she can pull the trigger to take a life.
    +Loyal - Once someone enters within her circle of people, they earn Lish's loyalty. She would walk through hell and back for them and woe to those that lose that loyalty or those that threaten her people.
    +Pilot - Lesha prefers to be on the ground with just a jetpack and rocketboots, but she's no stranger to piloting a ship and she can fill that role with ease and skill if the need for it arises.
    lishbio6.png
    +Compassionate - Lish is not xenophobic or hateful. She is one of the few Mando'ade that can be appealed to depending on the situation, especially where children are concerned.

-Never forget - Once Lesha's trust and loyalty is broken, she holds a grudge. It would take moving mountains to win it back.
    -The past can hurt - Being half-Kiffar and having the ability of psychometry, objects retaining past memories can take its toll on Lesha's mind. The amount of things she had sensed over the years have given her nightmares to last for a lifetime.
    -Patience is not a virtue - Lesha is not the most patient of people. She can still keep a semblance of it when dealing with children, but when it comes to those above hip height, it takes little to tick her off.
    -Still a female - Lish might be Mando'ade which makes her tougher than an ordinary female, she still remains a woman, which means less physical strength when it comes to heavy lifting.

• I T E M S

TBD

lishbio2.png

• P E R S O N A L I T Y

lishbio3.png

Lish is usually quite easy going and at ease in both her Clan and in her squad, always ready with a quip or lighthearted banter. She's extremely loyal and quite protective of her Clan or those close to her.

But when in a hostile situation, she dishes out orders left right and center and keeps her head in the game. She's an objective driven woman and it would take a Phrik wall to stop her from at least attempting to reach those goals.

• T H R E A D S

enclavediv3.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin: auto; max-width: 910px; border-radius: 5%; background-color: #696969; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/795955094670934016/854800700625911808/213b9c6071d07c28076085354bd270c4.jpg'); background-size: cover; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 40px; background-position: center; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000"][div=margin: auto; padding: 5px; max-width: 615px;  background-color:

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901577728308957216/leshaname.gif[/IMG]

[IMG width="500px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901579225763573821/lishhelmet.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff]T R I V I A[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[COLOR=#68b3ff][I][SIZE=20px][FONT=Times New Roman][B]~Lesha Priest~[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/I][/COLOR]
[SIZE=15px][FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=#c5cdd3][B]~[I]"There should be a similarity between yourself and the ocean - calm most days, but unpredictable, even destructive on a good day. That's where true victory lies."[/I]~[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[IMG align="right" width="200px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901584243841441813/lishbio.png[/IMG]
[COLOR=#c5cdd3][B]Full name:[/B][/COLOR]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Alesha Vittoria Priest[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Nickame:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Lesha/[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Lish/Vixen Actual[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Homeworld[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Zanbar[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Species:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Human/Kiffar hybrid[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Gender[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Female[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Age:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]33[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Force Sensitive:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Unknown[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Faction:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Mandalorian Enclave[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Rank:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Al'verde - Si'kahya Beviin Squad[/COLOR][/INDENT]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] R E L A T I O N S [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#c5cdd3]Name

Name

Name[/COLOR]

[/div][/slide]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] H I S T O R Y [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#c5cdd3][IMG align="right" width="250px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901584240985129000/lishbio1.png[/IMG]Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: 'Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil', alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: 'Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil', alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.[/COLOR]

[/div][/slide]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] A P P E A R A N C E [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[IMG align="right" width="220px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901584255140888636/lishbio5.png[/IMG][COLOR=#c5cdd3][B]Eye Color:[/B][/COLOR]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Brown[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Hair Color:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Dark Brown, almost black[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Skin:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]Tan[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Height:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]5"9[/COLOR][/INDENT]
[B]Weight:[/B]
[INDENT][COLOR=#c5cdd3]132 lbs[/COLOR][/INDENT]

[COLOR=#c5cdd3][FONT=Times New Roman]Lish is closer to the tall side for a human female, with a lean and lithe body build. Her dark features bestows a strange exotic beauty while a strong chin and jaw lends her a stern look on her face. However, a smile can often be coaxed out of her rather easily by people she trusts. [/FONT][/COLOR]

[/div][/slide]

[slide_header][COLOR=#9acd32]+[/COLOR]/[COLOR=#ee4466]-[/COLOR][/slide_header][slide][div=margin: auto; height: 530px; overflow: auto;]
[CENTER][SIZE=26px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] S T R E N G T H S [COLOR=transparent]i[/COLOR] & [COLOR=transparent]i[/COLOR] W E A K N E S S E S [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Right to bear arms[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3]- Lesha loves her weapons. Especially firearms like any Mando'ade. And she knows how to use them well. The handling of melee weapons is also something she is skilled in.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Mando'ade[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Lish is Mandalorian, through and through. She had been trained from the moment she could hold a blaster and vibroblade in the Way. She is a highly skilled warrior and would fight to the death for her Clan and people.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Bloodhound[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Due to Lesha's Kiffar blood, she is even more of a skilled tracker than the average Mando'ade. There is very little that can escape her when she is on the hunt.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Don't tread on me[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - She is not a push over. She might not be an inherent killer right off the bat, but that does not mean that she can be strongarmed into something. Like most of the Iron children, she does not bend easily, hardly ever. She'll give her warnings, but if push comes to shove, she can pull the trigger to take a life.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Loyal[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Once someone enters within her circle of people, they earn Lish's loyalty. She would walk through hell and back for them and woe to those that lose that loyalty or those that threaten her people.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Pilot[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Lesha prefers to be on the ground with just a jetpack and rocketboots, but she's no stranger to piloting a ship and she can fill that role with ease and skill if the need for it arises.[/COLOR]
[IMG align="right" width="300px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901584236560150588/lishbio6.png[/IMG][B][COLOR=#9acd32]+Compassionate[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Lish is not xenophobic or hateful. She is one of the few Mando'ade that can be appealed to depending on the situation, especially where children are concerned.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#ee4466]-Never forget[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Once Lesha's trust and loyalty is broken, she holds a grudge. It would take moving mountains to win it back.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ee4466]-The past can hurt[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Being half-Kiffar and having the ability of psychometry, objects retaining past memories can take its toll on Lesha's mind. The amount of things she had sensed over the years have given her nightmares to last for a lifetime.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ee4466]-Patience is not a virtue[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Lesha is not the most patient of people. She can still keep a semblance of it when dealing with children, but when it comes to those above hip height, it takes little to tick her off.[/COLOR]
[B][COLOR=#ee4466]-Still a female[/COLOR][/B][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Lish might be Mando'ade which makes her tougher than an ordinary female, she still remains a woman, which means less physical strength when it comes to heavy lifting. [/COLOR]
[/div][/slide]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] I T E M S [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[SIZE=18px]TBD[/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG width="300px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901584241924648970/lishbio2.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
[/div][/slide]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] P E R S O N A L I T Y [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]

[IMG width="300px"]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/901169522759843850/901584247456931860/lishbio3.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[COLOR=#c5cdd3]Lish is usually quite easy going and at ease in both her Clan and in her squad, always ready with a quip or lighthearted banter. She's extremely loyal and quite protective of her Clan or those close to her. 

But when in a hostile situation, she dishes out orders left right and center and keeps her head in the game. She's an objective driven woman and it would take a Phrik wall to stop her from at least attempting to reach those goals.  [/COLOR]

[/div][/slide]

[CENTER][SIZE=30px][FONT=Times New Roman][B][COLOR=#68b3ff] T H R E A D S [/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

- [URL='http://LINK']Thread Title[/URL], [B][COLOR=#9acd32]Completed[/COLOR]/[COLOR=#ee4466]Ongoing[/COLOR][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Description[/COLOR][/B]

- [URL='http://LINK']Thread Title[/URL], [B][COLOR=#9acd32]Completed[/COLOR]/[COLOR=#ee4466]Ongoing[/COLOR][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Description[/COLOR][/B]

- [URL='http://LINK']Thread Title[/URL], [B][COLOR=#9acd32]Completed[/COLOR]/[COLOR=#ee4466]Ongoing[/COLOR][COLOR=#c5cdd3] - Description[/COLOR][/B][/color][/b][/div][/slide][/tabs][/div]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/889164109847875664/901240301354627073/enclavediv3.png[/IMG]

[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom