Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Avelion's Canvas

Smeagol is free

5f4ed0d0f0b22100e46518cb34803894.jpg

Aela Wren
  • Aela was born on Corellia in the old capital of Coronet City to middle class parents. Her mother was a standard freighter pilot for the planet and her father was a shipwright for the CEC.

She was taught about her heritage from a very young age. Even though it did not mean much anymore, she was still proud about the fact that she was a Wren and that her family once belonged to the great House Viszla. She hoped that one day, her people would unite once more and rebuild their homelands.

She was also taught how to not only pilot a ship, but maintain it as well. Her father, as a shipwright, showed her all the ins and outs of a ship. She enjoyed accompanying her mother on freight runs as well as tinkering back at home under her father's tutelage. Growing up, she was mildly tempered and slow to anger. She was also raised to think before she acted - to not make rash decisions based on emotions. As she got older, she tried to maintain this habit.

When she came of age, she enlisted in the Corellian Defense Fleet. In the few years that followed, it became evident during their practice runs that Aela was one of the Fleet's most cunning flyers. As the long peace dragged on, she became bored with the monotony of training and fending off the odd pirate. She needed excitement in her life and nothing on Corellia could give her that.

Before long, she fled her home with her astromech, bidding her parents farewell in her heart as she went. She stole into a CEC hangar and, with the help of her droid, jacked a decent sized freighter before anyone realised what was happening. With her excellent flying abilities she took off from Corellia and in the direction of Hutt Space and its numerous opportunities. On the way, she offered her services as a talented pilot.
  • 7fa10cac913732a8e08c5656cd6b0cd7.jpg
    Aela is a mild tempered woman, but she is not to be confused with a weak-willed person. She has a quick wit and, even though she does not anger quickly, she has quite the temper when she gets there.

She still keeps with the habit of thinking things through before acting. Even when she reaches her boiling point, she reacts coolly and ruthlessly and without much emotion. In dire situations, she pushes her emotions to the back and does what needs to be done. In better situations, she is quite empathetic and tries to help where she can.

Deep down, she wishes for her people to come out of the dark and uniting to be one of the Galaxy's strongest forces once more. She yearns for the homeland neither she or her parents have ever known. All she has is stories of what once was. For now, she will move through the Galaxy and try to meet some of her people. To learn what she can.
  • Strengths and Weaknesses
    +Excellent pilot - Aela has had been flying most of her life and knows her way around a ship
    +Level-headed - She does not allow emotions to make her decisions for her
    +Calm - As a calm, level-headed person, Aela does not anger quickly and can keep her head in tough situations
    +Mechanic - Aela knows her way quite well around the insides of a ship
    +Barterer - As an excellent pilot, Aela can barter her way out of a sticky situation by bartering her services as one

-Ruthless - Though she does not anger easily, Aela can be cold and emotionless when she gets pushed to the edge. This allows for heartless fighting and piloting
    -Fighting - Although she can defend herself, Aela is nowhere near is at home with a blaster and a blade as she is in a pilot seat
    -Bad liar - Even though Aela is good at bartering her services as a pilot, she is a terrible liar
    -Slicing - Aela may know here way around the brain of a ship, but any slicing out in the world she's a rookie in
    -Small - She has quite a small build at 5"3, so she is not an exceptional fighter or exceptionally strong, save for mechanical work

• Belongings:

- Light Freighter

- BB-8 Droid

- A- 180 Blaster

- Vibroblade

- 2x Frag grenades

- 2x Concussion grenades

- 2x Smoke grenades

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

• - Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

source_3.gif

Format by Pluperfect Pluperfect

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • Lavria
    Maris_Brood_.jpg

maris-brood.jpg

pD_Q_X.gif
  • Full name:
    Lavria Xedrim​
    Homeworld
    Iridonia​
    Species:
    Zabrak​
    Height:
    1.65m​
    Weight:
    57kg​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Exceptional​
    Faction:
    Sith Apprentice​

901317-maris_brood.jpg

• Peace is a lie, there is only PASSION.
    Through passion, I gain STRENGHT.
    Through strength, I gain POWER.
    Through power, I gain VICTORY.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    THE FORCE shall free me.

tumblr_o3ksaqt5eN1qfqgq7o3_250.webp
    I was born on Iridonia. My parents were ordinary. Typical to Zabrak culture, my father was a warrior. My mother was not much at all. By all accounts and purposes, I was supposed to be ordinary too, until things started moving without me touching them. My parents knew what was wrong with me, but I was never told. All I knew was I that I was kept away from others - not allowed out on the streets anymore, not allowed friends anymore. All I had was my father teaching me how to fight and my mother teaching me how to read and write. I was never told why and I resent them for that. But I went along with it.

I went along with it, until strangers arrived in our town. I heard my parents whispering about it - almost frightened. It was strange. Until our door was blasted to splinters and a robed man walked in. My father tried to stop him, but the man just waved his hand and my father ended up against a wall. The man then turned to me.
    "Come with me, Child. I shall make you great. This is no life, being hidden away."
    I had no idea who or what he was and what he needed from me, but I had to get out of this prison life, young as I was. I went with this man and never saw my parents again

The years that followed were rough.
    tumblr_o3ksaqt5eN1qfqgq7o8_r1_250.webp
    The training was grueling - I was pushed to the very edge of my abilities and beyond. In the early years I even wished that I had stayed in my prison-home. However, I was told that the Sith only found me, becuase the Jedi had also been looking into Force-children on Iridonia. If the Sith hadn't found me first, the Jedi would have taken me away, all the same. I was also told that only the strong survive the training - that the weak died. This strengthened my resolve to be one of the best. I learnt how to bend the Force to my own will - to explore the Dark Side of it and feel true power.

At first I kept fighting against this Dark Side - to not let it control me. With time and a lot of guidance, however, I learnt that to feel true peace, true victory in oneself, was to embrace the Darkness rather than fight it. Once I realised this, there was little that could stand in my way. With this, I was officially assigned as an Apprentice to the man who saved me from my prison-home - Master Zul.

Though the training never eased, I was glad that it was him. He seemed to understand that I was at my best when I was free. He honed my skills into a razor sharp edge before starting to send me on solo assignments. All the while, I enjoyed the complete freedom and power the Dark Side of the Force gave me.
  • maris_avv6.jpg
    Lavria is a typical Zabrak, albeit on the small side. With the horns and facial markings belying her species as well as her small, lithe body, black hair and golden orb-like eyes, she seemed quite ordinary.

What turned her from ordinary to imposing and dangerous, was her complete embrace of the Dark Side. With her exceptional ability to use the Force, as well as the Darkness pulsating within her, the once typical markings of her species, could lend her a malicious look. The golden eyes could go from innocent to almost feral in an instant - giving her a very dark and sinister look.

+Strong with the Force
    - With most of her years spent with the Sith honing her abilities as well as her full embrace of the power of the Dark Side, Lavria has become exceptionally strong in the Force.
    +Fighter - Being taught combat skills by her father from a very young age as well as being honed into a weapon by the Sith, Lavria is quite the skilled fighter - with and without a light saber.
    +Strong willed - When Lavria puts her mind to something, she would see it done and done right.
    +Passionate - The young Zabrak can get quite passionate about a cause or a person, and this fuels her connection with the Dark Side even more.
    +Jolly - Even though she is a Sith, Lavria still knows how to have fun and laugh about things.
    +Pilot - Lavria may not be an ace, but being an adept pilot, she can get herself out of a sticky situation quickly.
    +Focused - Being taught by the Sith from a young age, Lavria has learned how to focus in most situations.

-Mechanic - Even though she is an adept pilot, Lavria is no mechanic. She is quite reliant on her droid to help her out if something goes wrong on her ship.
    -Passionate - Even though her passion can fuel her power, Lavria has not yet learnt how to control her passion. It can still cloud her judgement if she can't get a handle on it quickly enough.
    -Strong willed - It may get things done quicker and better, but being young, Lavria doesn't always put her mind to the right thing, and that can get her into trouble.
    -Innocent - Although she has been raised by the Sith, Lavria is still somewhat innocent. She can still trust too quickly, which can create a dire situation.
    -Dark - With her complete embrace of the Dark Side, a person would have to know his story if he wants to appeal to Lavria's good side (although it can be done).
  • Belongings:

- Fury Starfighter

- BB-9 Droid

- Dual Light Sabers

- A- 180 Blaster

- 2x Frag grenades

- 2x Concussion grenades

- 2x Smoke grenades

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

Template by Pluperfect Pluperfect

Smeagol is free
  • MO DED
    25d7980b4051ad26dfad033e1be4e7bd.jpg

32857877169568909d8ed5438db8286f.png

ce83d0a9c21467c2cff6656b511bd39b.gif
  • Full name:
    Mohadi Ded​
    Homeworld
    Sriluur​
    Species:
    Weequay​
    Height:
    1.85m​
    Weight:
    80kg​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Not on your life​
    Faction:
    Does it matter?​
    Pirate Lord​
    Face and voice:

Hondo.jpg

• tenor.gif
    Mo did not have a glamorous childhood. It was quite the opposite, really. But what fun it was.

His father left before Mo was even born, so the young Weequay was raised by his mother on the lovely sandy planet of Sriluur. Ever since he could remember, his mother had taught him how to survive by any means necessary. Swindling someone out of their socks turned out to be quite a talent for Mo. His mother taught him all the little tricks so that they could survive. He was in his teens when his mother took ill and all responsibilities fell on Mo. Thieving had to become a daily occurrence for him. It did not take long for her to die and leave him all alone in the world with nothing. After this, thieving had to become part of his life to survive. In time, his attempts got bolder and bolder.

A few years and a couple of friends and droids later, Mo attempted his greatest theft yet. He had grown tired of the backwater planet and needed some excitement in his life. When a ZH-40 Tribune freighter was spotted by one of Mo's friends the one day, he made up his mind. The freighter would be their ticket off Sriluur. How they pulled it off is still a mystery, as none of them knew how to fly. One would probably say that if it wasn't for the astromech they had stolen a year prior, they would not have succeeded. But they did and ended up on Nar Shaddaa.

After many years of thieving, smuggling and mercenary work, they had built somewhat of a name for themselves as the Ded Men. With Mo as the head

tenor.gif

• tumblr_inline_pah4juWwjj1s4hugt_1280.png
    Lavria is a typical Zabrak, albeit on the small side. With the horns and facial markings belying her species as well as her small, lithe body, black hair and golden orb-like eyes, she seemed quite ordinary.

What turned her from ordinary to imposing and dangerous, was her complete embrace of the Dark Side. With her exceptional ability to use the Force, as well as the Darkness pulsating within her, the once typical markings of her species, could lend her a malicious look. The golden eyes could go from innocent to almost feral in an instant - giving her a very dark and sinister look.

+Strong with the Force
    - With most of her years spent with the Sith honing her abilities as well as her full embrace of the power of the Dark Side, Lavria has become exceptionally strong in the Force.
    +Fighter - Being taught combat skills by her father from a very young age as well as being honed into a weapon by the Sith, Lavria is quite the skilled fighter - with and without a light saber.
    +Strong willed - When Lavria puts her mind to something, she would see it done and done right.
    +Passionate - The young Zabrak can get quite passionate about a cause or a person, and this fuels her connection with the Dark Side even more.
    +Jolly - Even though she is a Sith, Lavria still knows how to have fun and laugh about things.
    +Pilot - Lavria may not be an ace, but being an adept pilot, she can get herself out of a sticky situation quickly.
    +Focused - Being taught by the Sith from a young age, Lavria has learned how to focus in most situations.

-Mechanic - Even though she is an adept pilot, Lavria is no mechanic. She is quite reliant on her droid to help her out if something goes wrong on her ship.
    -Passionate - Even though her passion can fuel her power, Lavria has not yet learnt how to control her passion. It can still cloud her judgement if she can't get a handle on it quickly enough.
    -Strong willed - It may get things done quicker and better, but being young, Lavria doesn't always put her mind to the right thing, and that can get her into trouble.
    -Innocent - Although she has been raised by the Sith, Lavria is still somewhat innocent. She can still trust too quickly, which can create a dire situation.
    -Dark - With her complete embrace of the Dark Side, a person would have to know his story if he wants to appeal to Lavria's good side (although it can be done).
  • Belongings:

- Fury Starfighter

- BB-9 Droid

- Dual Light Sabers

- A- 180 Blaster

- 2x Frag grenades

- 2x Concussion grenades

- 2x Smoke grenades

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • LYRA VENT
    soufiane-idrassi-cyberpunk-valkyries-copy.jpg

soufiane-idrassi-character-illustration-2-copy.jpg

b9c51677ebdc40cbcf70c00998e335d4.jpg
  • Full name:
    Milyra Vent​
    Birthworld
    Coruscant​
    Homeworld
    Species:
    Human/Cyborg​
    Height:
    5"9​
    Weight:
    65kg​
    Eyes:
    Moss Green​
    Hair:
    Varies - mostly platinum blonde​
    Force Sensitivity:
    No​
    Faction:
    Agent​
    Art:

2d9b184b2295341bd46ff935c135bafa.jpg

• soufiane-idrassi-character-illustration-3-copy.jpg

Lyra was born and raised on Coruscant to relatively well off parents. Her father a Captain in the military and her mother an assistant to some politician in the senate. Life was good and she was well provided for. She did not want for anything, as her family, though not upperclass, was well respected. But eventually, everything changed drastically.

She was in her early teens when the great attack on Coruscant happened. On their way to the rendezvous point where the Confederacy relief ships were waiting, she was caught in a blast. Her parents were able to get her to the ships, where she was stabilized before they left for Monastery. Most of her upper body was greatly damaged in the blast and she barely survived. At their sanctuary, all the damaged parts were replaced with cybernetics - rendering her half-human half-mech.

In the time that followed, she and her family pledged their loyalty and allegiance to the Confederacy for saving them.
    soufiane-idrassi-cyberpunk-poster-copy_2.jpg
    They rehomed to Cantoi, where her father joined the Defense Force and her mother got involved in the Viceroyalty working from the planet. It took Lyra a while to get used to her cybernetics, but in time she mastered them. She soon realized that she could hook up the cybernetics in her head to any information centre and either up- or download information. This allowed her to become quite the slicer, as she could retain some of the information in her own mind.

Extracting information became quite the hobby for her and in time she decided to join the Defense Force to train as an infiltration agent. After quite intensive training, she graduated and was inducted into the CICOM as an agent.
  • Lyra has always been the reserved type and someone that trusts too easily, as she saw redeeming qualities in everyone. After her accident, she had grown a bit more cynical as she had come to learn that certain people could not care less about others.
    soufiane-idrassi-keyframe-copy.jpg
    This, in turn, has driven her to be more guarded regarding her trust and feelings towards others. She mostly hides behind a sarcastic, outgoing, badass facade and reserves her truer nature only for those she really cares for.

As Lyra had always been good at listening and keeping secrets, she has a real knack for getting people to dish up. She can flop down next to a complete stranger and get them to dump their dirty laundry front and center. This has come in very handy in her line of work. But just because she was good at extracting information, it didn't mean she does not care about anyone. Her entire driving force is to help those in need and to aid in the downfall of those that bring strife to the Galaxy.
    7415812b984845322e5a9762c67316c22.jpg

+Persuasive
    - Lyra can be pretty convincing to get someone to fess up - mostly without having to threaten them.
    +Slicer - Lyra has been good with technology from a young age, but since she got her cybernetic implants, she had almost mastered the ability to hack into most mainframes.
    +Caring disposition - Despite her sarcastic facade, Lyra cares about people and would do everything in her power to help someone in need.
    +Soldier - Even though Lyra is a covert agent, she had still received arduous military training to aid her in covert operations. She can hold her own in a fight with and without weapons.
    +Actress - As Lyra needs to blend in to different situations, she had to quickly master the ability to act - whether it is to seduce, party or to mother the information out of someone, she can do it.
    +Jack of all trades - Due to her ability to download information into the hardware in her head and to retain some of that knowledge in her own mind, Lyra can make a quick fix of something that has been broken, pilot a ship, teach a subject or perform various other skills.
    +Strong - Because of the cybernetics in her upper body, Lyra is slightly stronger than a woman of her age and fitness has any right to be. This enables her to do some heavy lifting, should a mission require it.
    soufiane-idrassi-illustration-04-copy_3.jpg

-Actress - Although her acting skills come in handy in her line of work, it can pose a problem in her private life, as it can be hard to know who the real Lyra is.
    -Too trusting - Despite the fact that she tries to hide it, Lyra can still trust someone pretty easily.
    -Master of none - Even though she has access to various skills, it doesn't mean that Lyra is a master in them. She still needs experience in most of them.
    -Cyborg - Although the cybernetics have greatly aided her in a lot of things, they can still pose some problems where magnets, electro-magnetic pulses and other similar problems are concerned.

• Belongings:

- ELG-3A pistol with a shortened barrel to aid her in close quarters.

- BB-9 Droid

- A- 180 Blaster for standard fights

- 2x Frag grenades

- 2x Concussion grenades

- 2x Smoke grenades

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • VEMRIC KELDRA
    82be183681544e8ee6e8afd71315ec14.jpg

0820214b2fef88c99f375d74baa8a3eb.jpg

bd8ccf1ee7f8e4ee7cf2e87c28ec66e4.jpg

tenor.gif
  • Full name:
    Vemric Aklas Keldra​
    Birthworld
    Thustra​
    Homeworld
    Naboo​
    Species:
    Sephi​
    Height:
    6"5​
    Weight:
    90kg​
    Eyes:
    Blue​
    Hair:
    Platinum blonde​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Yes - unitrained​
    Faction:
    Fleet Marshall​

Thranduil_1.jpg

• unnamed.jpg

Vemric was born with a silver spoon in his mouth on Thustra to prominent parents. His father was of noble blood- one of the great houses of the old Sephi Empire, and acting as senator within the Galactic Alliance and his mother once a Speaker to the Chancellor. Vemric never wanted for anything and, unlike most others, the good life never really ended for him. He received all the tutelage he ever needed or wanted, including martial training in which he excelled. It was never really noticed that he was born Force sensitive. His agile movements while fighting was considered a byproduct of his perfectionism. He would also have strange dreams that would come true, but nothing more than that, as no one realized that it was the Force and not just some extra talent. So his standard education and martial training continued. He was an ambitious boy, always striving to be better than the day before as well as better than everyone else around him. He never settled for anything less than perfect, which he owed to his father's bloodline. Over the years, his father had to appoint many a new tutor, as his son's want for perfection have driven quite a few tutors out their door. Despite that, Vemric was able to learn all he wanted to. So, for many years, they lived in peace within the Alliance, content and happy, even when the Confederacy of Independent Systems started gaining momentum.

Their agents finally gained some prominent ears within the Alliance, persuading them to join the Confederacy. One of these prominents was Vemric's father. Before long, he joined the Confederacy and they moved to Naboo where his parents gained good footing within the Viceroyalty. His father's blood was not wasted within the Confederacy and they received the standing they deserved. Throughout, Vemric still received his high-end education as well as started some military training.
    5512b28f9b60a77b76dd52c9f875ef36.gif

When he came of age, Vemric finally had to decide whether he would follow in his parents' political footsteps or become something else. He opted for the something else to his parents' great surprise, as he never had the temperament for politics. He had always had an interest in his martial training as well as a head for tactics, which caused him to enlist as Cadet in the Confederacy's Naval Command to his parents' slight heartache. He climbed the ranks quite quickly due to his drive for sheer perfection.

hobbit-battle-of-five-armies-banner-thranduil-thumb-500x500_c.jpg
    Within the years that followed, Vemric met the love of his life, Maja - a human woman, within Naval Command. Even as they both served, they were happy - Vemric's good fortune continuing to hold for several more years. Life on Naboo treated the Keldras well. Until the day they were called to arms in the raid on Kamino. Maja, being a Wingman in the Starfighter Corps, was on the frontlines while Vemric served on the Command Ship. The fight was strenuous, and it took all of everyone's concentration to emerge victorious. But the victory came at a cost. To Vemric's horror, many men and women were lost, Maja's squadron included. They may have won a victory, but to Vemric it felt like he had lost everything in that raid. Heartbroken, the young Sephi returned to an emtpy home. A memorial was held in honour of those who had died, but Vemric had no body to bury. He mourned deeply for a long time. It took him weeks to bounce back from the loss, but when he did, he pressed even harder for perfection - becoming almost ruthless in the pursuit of it. This time, he bouldered through the ranks - still aiming for perfection as he went. A ruthless tactician, Vemric became quite the asset to the Confederacy and was made Fleet Marshall. To this day, he quietly mourns Maja's death and presses himself to be great - to be perfect and to protect those that need it, regardless of the cost.
  • Ever since he was a little boy, Vemric was a perfectionist with quite the demanding streak. Vemric has never known suffering in the true sense of the word, so this has given him a bit of a spoiled air.
    ae60cfd271fab059e15e23a35672b752.gif
    Due to his heritage, he can come across as aloof, which he definitely is. He always aims for the best and would stop at nothing to reach it. He can also be quite snarky and sarcastic.

Vemric is ruthless and tactical and drives his personnel hard. It had gotten worse after Maja's death, as he had unleashed all his hurt and anger into his work. However, aside from his aloof and perfectionist demeanor, Vemric remains a good man. He may not show it as he should, but other people's hurt and suffering do affect him. Because he could not protect Maja like he wanted, he is driven to protect those in need - to make up for what he perceived to be his failure. He may drive himself and his personnel hard, but he is not heartless and he looks after those in his fleet. To those he truly cares for, he can be an entirely different person - calmer and less aloof and to them he would show true emotion.

+Tactical
    - Vemric was born with quite the brain between his ears and, after a century of built-up wisdom, he had bred quite the eye for smart, tactical moves.
    31e58d02841505c4efe2f8c93c20523f.jpg

+Fast reflexes - Due to the Force he never knew he possessed, Vemric is quite fast and nimble with quick reflexes.
    +Ambitious - To Vemric, the sky is not the limit when setting goals. He will always aim higher, pushing himself to reach it.
    +Pilot - He may be in command of a flagship now, but he is still quite the pilot when he needs to be - his fast reflexes helping him a great deal in this regard.
    +Bladesman - Vemric knows his way around a blade - be it knife or sword of any kind. He particularly enjoys dual-wielding two vibroswords.
    +Perfectionist - Vemric does not believe in doing something halfway. If something is to be done, it's to be done right. His work is immaculate and error does not exist in Vemric's vocabulary.
    +Protective - Those that serve under him as well as those placed under his protection, can rest assured that Vemric will stop at nothing to ensure their safety. It may not always be shown, but he cares deeply for those that are not strong enough to protect themselves.

-Aloof - Vemric has a tendency to walk around with his nose in the air. He takes great pride in his heritage.
    933192ea5d526fb1cdc6edf608da0404.jpg
    -Snarky - Vemric has quite the sarcastic personality and he's not afraid to show it.
    -Icy - Vemric has quite the temper. The angrier he gets, the colder and snarkier he gets. He can leave a man feeling like a Geonotian worm once he's done with him.
    -Perfectionist - His perfectionism can be an asset, but it can also be a burden. His drive for perfection can cause him to barrel over a lot of people. He's not always the best team-player, as he leaves someone behind if they can't keep up with his speed and wit.
    -Heartbroken - His wife's death has left him devastated. It had taken him quite a while to get over it. He hopes to find love once again, but Maja's loss remains with him.
    -Stone cold - If one is not in Vemric's inner circle, he may come across as emotionless - cold and ruthless.

• Belongings:

- ELG-3A pistol

- BB-9 Droid

- "The Requiem" - Battlecruiser

- 2x Modified Vibroswords for standard fights

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • VIOLET
    35278d20ec65cc442a282a73d782b34e.jpg

0d625cbffcdfffbbe8f5e10002790bd8.jpg

c1a8c4f33b996762942ff92d8527a12b.jpg

203af4d7f8f929845003f9a3ce7989e1.jpg
  • Full name:
    Violet "Vi" Charr​
    Birthworld
    Coruscant​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5"8​
    Weight:
    55kg​
    Eyes:
    Crazy Gold​
    Hair:
    Platinum blonde with cotton candy dye​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Yes - unitrained​
    Faction:
    None at the moment​

ee11dac45dcb1ad8777b972179c1f023.jpg

• 640f82331c9f8500428a09e229f75361.jpg

Vi is a bit of a blank space. She was orphaned on Coruscant when she was still a wee little bab, so she grew up in a dumpsterfire of an orphanage. Oh, the poor souls that were tasked with taking care of her. It became evident early on that the girl was stir crazy. More than one attendant ended up mutilated and dead in one way or another. She ended up in an institution in a confined cell....uh...."room" that had no furniture at all. Her bedding was only provided at night through the food hatch in the reinforced door. Contact with her was kept at a minimum - when someone did dare to enter, she was kept at a distance with electrostaffs. Not that this saved them from her torture in the least, for then, somehow, she burrowed her way into their minds - clawing at their psyche, prodding at them, urging them to self harm or trying to convince them, without saying a word out loud, to let her go. Many an attendant walked around with scratch marks on their faces and patches of hair missing from their heads as they tried, in vain, to expel her from their heads.

It was eventually realized that she was Force-sensitive, but they refrained from having her trained in any way, for fear of what she would unleash when trained. So she was still confined to her "room" without any prospect of release - until her transfer to the genetic labs of Kamino. She was kept in carbon stasis all the way there, to the relief of all aboard.
    4b1215d1338e333466ca9a225949dd412.jpg

The relief did not last long. She was decarbonized in a supposedly secure cell before she would be subject to Kaminoan research, and this proved their undoing. No one was prepared for the mental onslaught she brought as she awoke. Those on guard were quickly persuaded with vehemence to open the cell and were rewarded by having their necks snapped. Being free of a cell at last, Vi roamed the hallways of the facility on Kamino, crushing the psyche of any that stood in her way.

2e8c02087dbc5c9318118734a0edf9a9.jpg
    Within the years that followed, Vemric met the love of his life, Maja - a human woman, within Naval Command. Even as they both served, they were happy - Vemric's good fortune continuing to hold for several more years. Life on Naboo treated the Keldras well. Until the day they were called to arms in the raid on Kamino. Maja, being a Wingman in the Starfighter Corps, was on the frontlines while Vemric served on the Command Ship. The fight was strenuous, and it took all of everyone's concentration to emerge victorious. But the victory came at a cost. To Vemric's horror, many men and women were lost, Maja's squadron included. They may have won a victory, but to Vemric it felt like he had lost everything in that raid. Heartbroken, the young Sephi returned to an emtpy home. A memorial was held in honour of those who had died, but Vemric had no body to bury. He mourned deeply for a long time. It took him weeks to bounce back from the loss, but when he did, he pressed even harder for perfection - becoming almost ruthless in the pursuit of it. This time, he bouldered through the ranks - still aiming for perfection as he went. A ruthless tactician, Vemric became quite the asset to the Confederacy and was made Fleet Marshall. To this day, he quietly mourns Maja's death and presses himself to be great - to be perfect and to protect those that need it, regardless of the cost.
  • Ever since he was a little boy, Vemric was a perfectionist with quite the demanding streak. Vemric has never known suffering in the true sense of the word, so this has given him a bit of a spoiled air.
    d70f4507bf1a51693589dc3f29308c05.jpg
    Due to his heritage, he can come across as aloof, which he definitely is. He always aims for the best and would stop at nothing to reach it. He can also be quite snarky and sarcastic.

Vemric is ruthless and tactical and drives his personnel hard. It had gotten worse after Maja's death, as he had unleashed all his hurt and anger into his work. However, aside from his aloof and perfectionist demeanor, Vemric remains a good man. He may not show it as he should, but other people's hurt and suffering do affect him. Because he could not protect Maja like he wanted, he is driven to protect those in need - to make up for what he perceived to be his failure. He may drive himself and his personnel hard, but he is not heartless and he looks after those in his fleet. To those he truly cares for, he can be an entirely different person - calmer and less aloof and to them he would show true emotion.

+Tactical
    - Vemric was born with quite the brain between his ears and, after a century of built-up wisdom, he had bred quite the eye for smart, tactical moves.
    75b4974336dab25b0d2018231b831d63.jpg

+Fast reflexes - Due to the Force he never knew he possessed, Vemric is quite fast and nimble with quick reflexes.
    +Ambitious - To Vemric, the sky is not the limit when setting goals. He will always aim higher, pushing himself to reach it.
    +Pilot - He may be in command of a flagship now, but he is still quite the pilot when he needs to be - his fast reflexes helping him a great deal in this regard.
    +Bladesman - Vemric knows his way around a blade - be it knife or sword of any kind. He particularly enjoys dual-wielding two vibroswords.
    +Perfectionist - Vemric does not believe in doing something halfway. If something is to be done, it's to be done right. His work is immaculate and error does not exist in Vemric's vocabulary.
    +Protective - Those that serve under him as well as those placed under his protection, can rest assured that Vemric will stop at nothing to ensure their safety. It may not always be shown, but he cares deeply for those that are not strong enough to protect themselves.

-Aloof - Vemric has a tendency to walk around with his nose in the air. He takes great pride in his heritage.
    95b9d6c923b067cd02e1dd6753904eb6.jpg
    -Snarky - Vemric has quite the sarcastic personality and he's not afraid to show it.
    -Icy - Vemric has quite the temper. The angrier he gets, the colder and snarkier he gets. He can leave a man feeling like a Geonotian worm once he's done with him.
    -Perfectionist - His perfectionism can be an asset, but it can also be a burden. His drive for perfection can cause him to barrel over a lot of people. He's not always the best team-player, as he leaves someone behind if they can't keep up with his speed and wit.
    -Heartbroken - His wife's death has left him devastated. It had taken him quite a while to get over it. He hopes to find love once again, but Maja's loss remains with him.
    -Stone cold - If one is not in Vemric's inner circle, he may come across as emotionless - cold and ruthless.

• Belongings:

- ELG-3A pistol

- BB-9 Droid

- "The Requiem" - Battlecruiser

- 2x Modified Vibroswords for standard fights

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • Mic Gallagher

3c207a1ea1957124eda5cab6b915b7b4.jpg

e4e8c7189f50b6bdcf08ec81515d0bd1.jpg

b43f3d95b5005d46a09d248e56d7bf7c.jpg

tumblr_8841b29bc4dcdb73e6fe58703773951c_2ea23fc8_400.gif
  • Full name:
    Micheal Gallagher​
    Homeworld
    Scarif​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    6"1​
    Weight:
    75kg​
    Faction:
    Where the money is to be had​
    Treasure hunter/Mercenary​

6ef7de5605b06c93e67fba6aec94f2eb.jpg

• Mic was quite the beach bum growing up. Not that he came from a shabby home. His parents were actually respected people. Mic was just a rebel from the get go. It was much more fun to lie on the beach with booze and friends than it was to "learn all you can about engineering". Like, why would he do that?

71c59240880b73b3e9d29814bf438916.jpg
    He did have some studious interests, at least - history and social science in particular. It was a breeze learning about all manner of cultures, religions and trinkets. That stuff he gobbled up like sweetcakes. There was a lot of things out there and he wanted to see it all.

As time progressed, he grew more and more interested in what was out in the galaxy. So he moved his bum from the beach and started exploring ways to be able to explore. Bum moved to the Flying Academy, because you can't very well travel the galaxy in pursuit of trinkets if you can't fly. He wasn't the best, but he could fly a ship well enough, and he got to learn how to use a pew-pew to boot.

2a125c57e4c4748a727ef4efb9a2453b.jpg
    So, after a bit of learning and some hot-wiring, the bum got into a ship with a pew-pew on his hip, some booze in the hold and an obnoxious droid that made his ears ring. Too bad droids don't drink booze. More for the bum at least.

Now he was flying around in the galaxy, moving his bum from planet to planet. He had employers - wealthy ones that wanted shiny trinkets. So he goes digging, dodges some zombies, gets the shiny trinket, grabs some local food for the road, takes the shiny trinket to the shiny suit and gets some money for some booze. Then he moves his bum to a beach for a few days to enjoy the booze and then does it all over again. Beats engineering by a long shot.
  • 10ec8b9ca0feb88c5f66b978ef69fa7a.jpg
    Mic is a chatty bum. He could talk the hind leg of a dog straight. And how! He has a certain way with words. What's the word? Charismatic! Yeah. He's a charmer. With a quick smile. He knows he's a good looking bum when he smiles and says nice things. Chicks dig it.

But this bum can get quite serious when he's running from zombies and snot monsters. But you can be sure there will still be a quip involved in there somewhere. Oh and puzzles - he likes deciphering stuff....riddles in the dark type vibe.

43d9cc4777f9c9375ad77831d39b0f1f.jpg
    +History boffin - Mic likes learning about old cultures and religions and most importantly the trinkets they had. He knows his trinkets
    +Flying bum - He's....quite good at flying. He has to be if he has to get away from other bums trying to kill him for stealing some trinket
    +Good at talking - Mic knows how to talk his way out of a sticky situation. Or to at least talk in circles until the other bum is confused. Then he can escape
    +Puffer pig - Mic has a nose for shiny trinkets. He finds them, one way or another
    +It goes pew-pew - He knows his way around a blaster. He must, as he needs to get his bum away from zombies and stuff
    +Street smart - His bum moves around a lot. He learns things. Like how to swindle a swindler. And how to use his fists

-There's always booze - Mic likes to drink. Like, there's always booze in his ship. And booze on the beach is best
    -Still a beach bum - Even though he hops from planet to planet in pursuit of shiny things, he still likes to put his bum on a beach and do nothing
    -Not a soldier - He may be street smart. But not following orders can sometimes land you in a pickle
    -Rebel - Don't try and fit a square into a circle. The bum won't fit. Oh, and just forget orders entirely
    -No ties - His loyalty shifts to where the credits are. Oh and good food

• Belongings:

- The Purrgil

- Olly

- Pew-pew

- Datapad

- Commlink

Relationships:

TBD

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • Ela Selcoc
    0e0dc09fb9561a513165646928a405f8.jpg

2460_D039_00049R-1200x1800.jpg

tumblr_p2w85a3Ihu1ww74zbo7_r1_400.gif
  • Full name:
    Elsasca Selcoc​
    Homeworld
    Linuri​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5"7​
    Weight:
    52kg​
    Force Sensitive:
    Yes - trained Cryomancer​
    Faction:
    The Confederacy of Independent Systems​
    Viceroy/Monarch​

78eedeb20727f3c35622151b004e5e4c.jpg

• Freya1.jpg
    Elsasca was born into the newly established hereditary monarchy of Linuri. With her father being king of the bountiful planet, she was the natural heir apparent. Ever since she could remember, she was being groomed to one day take the throne. Everything was thrust down her throat, her life not being her own. She never learned what it was like to be a normal child, as she was always expected to be more than that - especially when it became evident that she was Force Sensitive. Thus, she was not only being bombarded by knowledge on statecraft, but she was sharpened like a razor in using the Force by a Neutral Master. It was here that she showed aptitude in manipulating or creating ice and all focus was directed towards that skill. Any ambitions she may have fostered, were quickly smothered in their cradles. Not that she grew up bad. She still received everything she could want and need. It was just drilled in that governing and protecting the people came before anything else.

When she was 18 years old, a tragedy thrust her into her role earlier than she expected. Her father took ill and was bedridden for quite a few months. Elsasca had to step up to the plate, as her mother was too occupied taking care of her father. With some guidance from her father's Councillors, she was able to shoulder the weight of the responsibility thrust upon her. She ruled as Regent for almost a year, before her father's suffering finally ended and he passed away. After appropriate time was allowed for grieving, her coronation was arranged and she officially became queen of Linuri.

9c60d266aa464b7769ab0f382a40b813.jpg
    As she was still very young, she had an uphill climb to get other nations to take her seriously. Through the early years of her reign, she was laughed off as a mere child with no experience. This caused her to become distant and cold and ruthless in her pursuit to better the standing of her people within the Confederacy. This pursuit has caused her to neglect her personal life, sacrificing most of her relationships. She had become closed off to the world, only caring enough for her people. Making sure they prospered within the Confederacy and eradicating the last Imperial influences from the planet.
  • b881274c1f94508e6b59bd5351b74dca.jpg
    Ela is a cool and collected woman with a shrewd mind. She knows how to play the game, as she had to claw her way to a good foothold within the Viceroyalty.

Although she can give a smile and play nice if she has to, Ela is a cold woman. She may have lovers, but no one can claim they have or know her heart. She keeps it closed to the world, as she had never really learnt to trust those around her. She cares for her people, as that was drilled into her ever since she can remember, but love is a foreign concept for her. Most people get held at an icy distance. Deep down, however, is the innate want to know what it is to love, to feel, to experience true emotions and not the indoctrinated ones that are necessary to forge alliances in the Viceroyalty.

CourteousAdorableAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-small.gif
    +Doesn't back down - Elsasca does not get intimidated and will stand her ground in a debate or altercation
    +More than a pretty face - She is as smart as she is beautiful and is not afraid to show it. Her shrewd mind misses little
    +Iron will - Ela has quite a strong will. She does not get swayed from something easily once she has put her mind to it and would see a task through to its successful end
    +Quick study - What she doesn't already know, Elsasca can pick up on pretty quickly
    +Caring monarch - Elsasca would do almost anything for the benefit of her people, despite her ignorance of love
    +Ice Sculptor - Like the Shapers of Kro Var of old, Ela is able to use the Force to manipulate or manifest elements in different forms. She is able to create or manipulate ice as well as slow down an object's particle-vibrations until it freezes. This gift is very rarely used, however

unnamed.jpg
    -No conscience - Elsasca doesn't get angry, she gets even. It's best not to get on the wrong side of a woman who does not have a conscience. She can be ruthless.
    -Stubborn - Her pride and strong will can make her quite stubborn. She won't easily admit that she had erred in some way or that she chose a task poorly
    -Good actress - Ela is good at feigning affection and emotion. Whether it is real, is anybody's guess
    -Stone cold - She can feign emotion, but in reality her heart is encased in a thick layer of proverbial ice. It will take diligence to thaw it and reach her humanity

• Belongings:

Relationships:

TBD

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
Code:
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
[LIST]
[*]Intent: To flesh out the canon planet of Linuri for Roleplaying purposes
[*]Image Credit: Curious Kids;
[*]Canon: Yes
[*]Permissions: N/A
[*]Links: Wookieepedia
[/LIST]
GENERAL INFORMATION
[LIST]
[*]Planet Name: Linuri
[*]Demonym: Linuri
[*]Region: Mid Rim,
[*]System Name: Linuri System,
[*]System Features: [ Here you may list suns, moons, other planets, important asteroid belts, spatial anomalies, or other features of the star system. You may also include orbital position, rotational period (length of day), and orbital period (days in a year) in this section. if you have submitted Astronomical Objects for this system, you may link them here, and if you would like to expand on the system in more detail, you may use that template to do it at your leisure. ]
[*]Location: [ This can be a screenshot of the hex from the map with a marker, or you can say that it is located "in X planet's hex" and give a general description of positioning. If you intend to add this planet to the Chaos Map please review the rules thoroughly.]
[*]Major Imports: [ What the planet frequently buys from other planets. Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked. ]
[*]Major Exports: [ What does the planet produce and bring to the galaxy, note that not all planets have to produce things. They can be barren or have riches yet to be discovered. Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked. ]
[*]Unexploited Resources: [ Does this planet have resources that are not yet utilized by the population? Common materials and ores should just be listed (Ex. Durasteel ore), while anything special or rare should be linked. ]
[/LIST]
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
[LIST]
[*]Gravity: [ Standard is Earth-like. Use terms such as "Twice Standard" to describe other types of gravity. ]
[*]Climate: [ Temperate is Earth-like. Make notes of anything substantially different yet similar to Temperate. Add Controlled for when most of the climate is controlled by technology. Use words such as Arid or Frozen to describe single biome worlds. ]
[*]Primary Terrain: [ Significant types of terrain that can easily be found. Examples: Grassland, Mountains, Oceans, Tundras, Forests, Artificial, Synthetic, etc. Multiple can be used. ]
[*]Atmosphere: [ Choose one of the following: Type I, Type II, Type III, or Type IV. Full descriptions of each can be found on the Wiki here. ]
[/LIST]
LOCATION INFORMATION
[LIST]
[*]Capital City: [ What is the name of the planet’s capital? ]
[*]Planetary Features: [ What are interesting artificial features of the planet? Ruins, interconnected cities, floating urban platforms. This field is used to sketch out artificial features, adding RP opportunities, but without the need for specific details like in the major locations field. You can also include if the planet is primarily Wild, Rural, Suburban, Urban, or a Mix. ]
[*]Major Locations: [ What are the major locations on your world? Include an explanation on each. ]
[*]Force Nexus (Optional): [ If you wish to add a Force nexus (light, neutral, or dark), you are required to justify it through your submission and history. ]
Intent: [ Provide the reasoning and motive for this force nexus. A request for a force nexus may be denied on this premise alone. ]
Nexus Name: [ Name of the nexus if applicable. ]
[*]Nexus Alignment: [ Light, Dark, Neutral, Other (explain). ]
[*]Size: [ Small (A small location on a world much like a grove or oasis. Ex. Dark Grove), Medium (A moderately sized area, large compounds, lake, etc  Ex. Great Temple), Large (A location that spans a large area, a valley, mountain ranges, etc. Ex. Valley of the Jedi). Planetary (Influences everything on the planet. Ex. Byss). ]
[*]Strength: [ How strong is the Nexus? How much influence does it exert on those near it? Weaker nexus are easier to overlook, while stronger ones are impossible to miss. Stronger Nexus will be more closely scrutinized for balance and fairness during judging. Choose one: Weak (A weak influence on the area and the people on it. A fragile nexus that can potentially be altered by people or events, i.e. a lightside nexus could be corrupted by atrocity or a dark side nexus cleansed by the actions of a mass of Jedi.), Moderate (A moderate influence on the area and the people on it. Could be altered with a great enough event.), Strong (A strong influence on the area and the people on it. Powerful enough to be renewed in the event of a great cataclysm, and unlikely to be altered.) ]
[*]Accessibility: [ For Small, Medium, or Large Nexus only. Describe logistical information on how easy it is to find/access this location. Is it hidden? Is it isolated from society or is it in the middle of civilization? Is it guarded? Open to the public or private access only? Keep in mind that the Strength of the Nexus above must be reflected in this field. ]
[*]Effects: [ What sort of effects does this Nexus confer? An aura of fear? Reinvigorating those on the world? Perhaps it induced tricks of the mind, to test the visitors. These effects can be positive, neutral, or negative, and should reflect the nature and history of the Nexus. ]
[/LIST]

POPULATION
[LIST]
[*]Native Species: [ Species that have always lived there. Any uncommon species or custom species should be linked. ]
[*]Immigrated Species: [ Immigrant species with significant populations. Any uncommon species or custom species should be linked. ]
[*]Population: [ Choose from: Uninhabited, Insignificant, Sparse, Moderate, Heavy, Crowded - Optional: include a population number. ]
[*]Demographics: [ Please describe the population assortment found on this planet. Is it primarily human inhabitants with only a small percentage of aliens? Or perhaps the other way around? Is this a place open to all kinds of races or is there a strong theme of racism and xenophobia? Specific race percentages are welcome but not required. ]
[*]Primary Languages: [ Include any languages primarily spoken on this planet. Galactic Basic is an example of a language speaking across the Galaxy. ]
[*]Culture: [ General overview of the inhabitant's behaviors. This should include information about daily life, society, arts, sports, religion. ]
[/LIST]
GOVERNMENT & ECONOMY
[LIST]
[*]Government: [ Federal Republic would describe a government such as the United States. Other general terms can be used. ]
[*]Affiliation: [ Does this planet fall under the rule of a certain person or faction? Company or group? Link any relevant characters, faction pages, or groups. ]
[*]Wealth: [ Poor, Low, Medium, High, Wealthy. Describe, briefly, why. ]
[*]Stability: [ Low, Medium, High. Are there major issues causing unrest? Is this a planet of chaos or one of peaceful law-abiding citizens? Is it dangerous for travellers to visit or are you safe as an outsider? Describe the general feel and theme of any overarching government or rulers/leaders in this city. ]
[*]Freedom & Oppression: [ Describe the atmosphere of freedom on this planet. Are the people fairly free or is oppression of society and commerce heavy? Does it have a dictatorial ruler? Is fear of the ruling body prevalent? Relaxed and open? Is anything unusual illegal or permitted? ]
[/LIST]
MILITARY & TECHNOLOGY
[LIST]
[*]Military: [ Describe the military capabilities of this planet. Is it completely demilitarized? A fortress world complete with heavy defenses? A space-faring world with a substantial navy? Is it a hive of scum and villainy with no discernible defense structure other than what it's inhabitants have to offer? Or maybe due to low tech the people here are still in the bronze age. ]
[*]Technology: [ A description of how technologically advanced the planet is relative to the galaxy. If there is nothing of note, simply put ‘Galactic Standard’. ]
[/LIST]
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
[ Include a history of the planet here. Be sure to cover the following information:
How was the planet discovered? How was the planet settled? When was it settled? Why was it settled? What major events specific to the planet helped shape its inhabitants to what they are today? If there is a Nexus, how did it come about and how did it influence the history of the planet?

Remember that these custom planets may be submitted to the map for the community to enjoy. The more background you set down, the more clearly others will be able to understand your view of your creation. ]

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
Pravus Cruento Pravus Cruento

• PRAVUS CRUENTO
    b88d125c7b4505e5a591da757e4d18da.jpg

221eb1b4ca2971496e803c7769e58f5d.jpg

170999224bf27bf3317b34817eed9c60.gif
  • Full name:
    Pravus Cruento​
    Homeworld
    Scarif​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5"10​
    Weight:
    76kg​
    Eyes:
    Blue​
    Hair:
    Blonde​
    Force Sensitivity:
    Not known to be Force Sensitive​
    Faction:

458a22f4efdba452d4e41416cc27df01.jpg

• 4889e2616f7f9dacc9ac39bec940edad.jpg
    Born on the planet Challon to a reputable banking dynasty, Pravus has maintained his love for the family’s ethic of hard work, dedication to just trade and reputation above all things.
    The Cruento family were of some substantial means, enabling he and his younger brothers, Luca and Brutas, to study on Coruscant in various institutions. The eldest of the three, he is set to manage the entire Cruento holdings portfolio when the time of his father, Eli, comes to depart his chairmanship. His own dealings have, at times, been less-than-honest and he has had minor altercations with enforcement officers, though to his knowledge is not the target of any known bounties. A relatively straight, upstanding member of society, he is not afraid to bend the rules if it means a little extra credit.

• e94cca5596f1b3e30ab7a10ce32f1243.jpg
    Not overly tall, Pravus has a lean frame. His lack of over-indulgence has allowed him to maintain the physique of somebody younger than his own years, avoiding the characteristic ‘relaxing’ of his own frame often found in persons dealing with management of wealth and goods.
    Blue eyes peer from under his blond, sleeked hair and a jutted jaw make for not-unattractive features. He often wears a beard.

A lively, mischievous man, Pravus has a spring in his step and is never far from cracking a joke. He does, however, have a head for business despite his impish nature.

98b83a99b7ba9e96cdfa59573ba46d3f.jpg
    +Sharp mind
    - Pravus has, through his studies, a strong comprehension of financial systems and markets, allowing him to make shrewd decisions
    +Charismatic - With a silver tongue at his disposal, Pravus is quite capable smoothing over a sticky situation
    +Lively - Pravus brings energy into a room and with it a smile
    +Fast learner - As he is quite smart, Pravus is quick to pick up on something new
    +Cleans up nice - Coming from an upstanding family, Pravus can wine and dine with the best of them while making a suit look good

d3719480d11470d4fca45f30ba008a95.jpg
    -Not a fighter - Pravus relies more on his charisma. Even though he can use a blaster, he is nowhere close to a soldier
    -Blurred lines - Pravus is a good man, but is not above making shady deals
    -Witty - A wise crack at the wrong time can land Pravus in hot water
    -Not street smart - Growing up in an upstanding family and then working in an upstanding industry, Pravus does not have a lot of Underground knowledge yet

• Belongings:

- ELG-3A pistol

- Datapad

- Comlink

Relationships:

TBC

Last edited:
Smeagol is free
  • Aela Wren
    bba4fc84ea81543081a8024092d562b4.jpg

Star-Wars-Jones-Jyn-Erso-Jacket--Vest.jpg

8c098e0d5c4aa2ba4062c020071beabf.gif
  • Full name:
    Aela Dienna Wren​
    Birthworld
    Corellia​
    Species:
    Human​
    Height:
    5"3​
    Weight:
    57kg​
    Faction:
    None yet - Independent Contractor​
    Mercenary Pilot​

Felicity_Jones_as_Jyn_Erso_2016.jpg

• Aela was born on Corellia in the old capital of Coronet City to middle class parents. Her mother was a standard freighter pilot for the planet and her father was a shipwright for the CEC.

8b425322-0f6c-4768-ab17-9b186ca7459f.jpg
    She was taught about her heritage from a very young age. Even though it did not mean much anymore, she was still proud about the fact that she was a Wren and that her family once belonged to the great House Viszla. She hoped that one day, her people would unite once more and rebuild their homelands.
    She was also taught how to not only pilot a ship, but maintain it as well. Her father, as a shipwright, showed her all the ins and outs of a ship. She enjoyed accompanying her mother on freight runs as well as tinkering back at home under her father's tutelage. Growing up, she was mildly tempered and slow to anger. She was also raised to think before she acted - to not make rash decisions based on emotions. As she got older, she tried to maintain this habit.

jyn-erso-gif-6.gif
    When she came of age, she enlisted in the Corellian Defense Fleet. In the few years that followed, it became evident during their practice runs that Aela was one of the Fleet's most cunning flyers. As the long peace dragged on, she became bored with the monotony of training and fending off the odd pirate. She needed excitement in her life and nothing on Corellia could give her that.
    Before long, she fled her home with her astromech, bidding her parents farewell in her heart as she went. She stole into a CEC hangar and, with the help of her droid, jacked a decent sized freighter before anyone realised what was happening. With her excellent flying abilities she took off from Corellia and in the direction of Hutt Space and its numerous opportunities. On the way, she offered her services as a talented pilot.
  • Jyn.jpg
    Aela is a mild tempered woman, but she is not to be confused with a weak-willed person. She has a quick wit and, even though she does not anger quickly, she has quite the temper when she gets there.

She still keeps with the habit of thinking things through before acting. Even when she reaches her boiling point, she reacts coolly and ruthlessly and without much emotion. In dire situations, she pushes her emotions to the back and does what needs to be done. In better situations, she is quite empathetic and tries to help where she can.

Deep in her heart, she wishes to belong somewhere again and to have a proper cause that will not bore her, but instead give her something to fight for.

+Excellent pilot
    - Aela has had been flying most of her life and knows her way around a ship
    +Level-headed - She does not allow emotions to make her decisions for her
    +Calm - As a calm, level-headed person, Aela does not anger quickly and can keep her head in tough situations
    +Mechanic - Aela knows her way quite well around the insides of a ship
    +Barterer - As an excellent pilot, Aela can barter her way out of a sticky situation by bartering her services as one

-Ruthless - Though she does not anger easily, Aela can be cold and emotionless when she gets pushed to the edge. This allows for heartless fighting and piloting
    -Fighting - Although she can defend herself, Aela is not yet exceptionally skilled as a soldier on a battlefield on the ground.
    -Bad liar - Even though Aela is good at bartering her services as a pilot, she is a terrible liar
    -Slicing - Aela may know here way around the brain of a ship, but any slicing out in the world she's a rookie in
    -Small - She has quite a small build at 5"3, so she is not an exceptional fighter or exceptionally strong, save for mechanical work

• Belongings:
    Relationships:
    TBC

Last edited:

Lavria Xedrim

L

avedivider.png

TAG: @

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

Ne jugez pas afin de ne pas être jugés, car on vous jugera de la même manière que vous aurez jugé et on utilisera pour vous la mesure dont vous vous serez servis. Pourquoi vois-tu la paille qui est dans l'œil de ton frère et ne remarques-tu pas la poutre qui est dans ton œil? Ou comment peux-tu dire à ton frère: ‘Laisse-moi enlever la paille de ton œil’, alors que toi, tu as une poutre dans le tien? Hypocrite, enlève d'abord la poutre de ton œil, et alors tu verras clair pour retirer la paille de l'œil de ton frère.

avedivider.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 710px; background-color: #696969; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/753595166668882060/02ccff159fb43bdd507d7ee0b5089940.gif');background-size:cover; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 40px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 50px 20px #800000; font-family: Courier New; border: 1px solid #000000; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]
[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783928943983984661/788485237415608330/avedivider.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783928943983984661/788485237415608330/avedivider.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div] [/div]

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyra Vent

L
Code:
[div=margin:auto; margin-top: 15px; margin-bottom: 15px;max-width: 650px; background-color: #000000; border-top-left-radius: 30px; border-top-right-radius: 30px; padding-top: 40px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000; border: 1px double #000000;][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/752810756822794330/PurpDiv.png[/img][/center][div=margin:auto; max-width:640px; padding-right:45px; padding-left:45px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom:10px;]

[/indent][/div]

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/752810756822794330/PurpDiv.png[/img][/center][/div]

------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 750px; background-color: #696969; border-radius: 15px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/764817966738047016/efe01c51b079725c65da92919d5684b1.jpg');background-size:cover; padding-bottom: 50px; padding-top: 50px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 25px #4B0082; font-family: Georgia; border-radius: 15px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/752810756822794330/PurpDiv.png[/img][/center]

OBJECTIVE

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/752810756822794330/PurpDiv.png[/img][/center]
[/div]    [/div]

Vemric Keldra

V

Orange-Peel-Black.gif

Orange-Peel-Black.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 730px; background-color: #696969; border-radius: 50px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/790529483455070228/0t2Fxa.jpg');background-size:cover; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 40px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: #000000; box-shadow: 00px 00px 30px 5px #FF4500; font-family: Courier New; border: 1px solid #292e35; border-radius: 50px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/790533528902303764/Orange-Peel-Black.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/790533528902303764/Orange-Peel-Black.gif[/IMG][/CENTER]

[/div][/div]

Aela Wren

A
Code:
[div="margin:auto; max-width: 710px; background-color: #696969; border-radius: 7px; background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/760004965535449139/760005400476516412/unknown.png');background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 40px;"][div=margin:auto; padding: 30px; max-width: 615px; background-color: rgba(41,46,53,.90); box-shadow: 00px 00px 50px 20px #292e35; font-family: Georgia; border: 1px solid #292e35; border-radius: 7px; position: relative; color: #c5cdd3; color: #f0f2f4;][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/750822375217692854/orangbar.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617676313573982235/750822375217692854/orangbar.png[/img][/center]

[/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom