Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. I came to this site in order to request an avatar for my character over at SWSheets. I'm not exactly sure how to do this so I'll just describe what I've got in my head as best I can.

Basic information:

Name: Esperar Verheug

Species: Zeltron
Height: 5 ft 5 in
Bulid: Slender, Athletic
Hair: Black
Eyes: Violet

Dark Red skin, long black hair, Dark Violet eyes.

Typically wears a full bodied Dark Red cloak with hood, flats, and leather gloves all the same color. Keeps hood up most of the time.

As for her general appearance, her hair is long and silky. Esperar has just turned 13 recently and her breasts are starting to show a bit, but not much, she's clearly going to be stereotypically Zeltron female busty eventually. Esperar is a bit taller than most girls her age.

The cloak and hood she wears are red that is darker than her skin and has no symbols. The cloak and hood are 1 piece with no visible openings. The hood is deep enough that most of her face would be concealed in shadow, but for the sake of the image her face is mostly visible. The Cloak stops just above where the flats on her feet begin, and the arms are completely covered by the arms of the cloak which are just before her wrists. Esperar's hands are covered with plain leather gloves a still dark but lighter shade of red than her cloak or skin.

As for accessories, she has no jewelry but wears a utility belt across her waist and a backpack on her back, both so deep red they're almost black. As for the weapons she carries I'd go for a somewhat shorter than Maul's double bladed lightsaber and a blaster rifle, artist's choice as to which she's got in her hand and what she's got slung over her shoulder, but the lightsaber would be deactivated in any case.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to make this image happen.

[member="immortalfrieza"] It would be easier if you found some images of a model/actor/singer/celeb/etc and posted them, and then asked for their skin and hair to be altered. If you want some suggestions about a faceclaim I could try to help you out with that. If you have Discord it'll be even faster :)

Scherezade deWinter said:
[member="immortalfrieza"] It would be easier if you found some images of a model/actor/singer/celeb/etc and posted them, and then asked for their skin and hair to be altered. If you want some suggestions about a faceclaim I could try to help you out with that. If you have Discord it'll be even faster :)
Thank you. Great idea, I wish it had occurred to me.

dark-portrait-beautiful-woman-red-260nw-221361400.jpg

Actually, a bit of searching came up with this. Change her skin to a deep red, make the robe red darker and give her a doublebladed lightsaber and this image would work just fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom