Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I can choose an avatar for this account, but I made a character account, and I cannot seem to choose an avatar for it. It says I do not have permission or some thing.

I was told to tag @[member="Young Akala"].

With my writer account I initially received an error when I tried to activate my account saying it had already been activated, or I had already hit the link I was sent (which I had not until then). Tamara activated my account and set my character avatar for me, and checked all my permissions. But I still get the message "you do not have permission" when I try to change my subaccount avatar.

The subaccount is: http://starwarsrp.net/user/3650-sol-andraste/

Edit: I just noticed now that when I do switch to my subaccount, and I then press a link, when the page has loaded I am forced back to this account.

What browser? What Operating System? Do you have any add-ons affecting your browser, ie Add-on Blocker? Are you on a VPN?

What device are you using to access the internet?

Chrome. Windows 7. Add-ons specifically affecting my browser would be Ad Blocker, two add-ons to prevent website tracking. And... I do not believe so.

Laptop.
@Young Akala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom