Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Avacyn's Call

Xarielle Pavanos

X
2ADllsw.gif

Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos | Valery Noble Valery Noble
yAPUvi2.png
The TIE fighter raced across the void having entered the all too familiar hues of hyperspace. Batorine had only opened the padawan's eyes to the harsh truth. The entity urged the young woman to head toward Mygeeto, and while it might be under the Empire's control. They had little knowledge as to what it was that truly laid there. Echoes of the Netherworld, the Sith and the Dark Side all culminated there and it was there that Avacyn directed the padawan. It would be there that the young woman would be reborn, so long as there was no interference. Fortunately for Xarielle, she had the foresight to make contact with her mother. "Mom, what was on Mygeeto? I'm heading there now to secure any artifacts," lied the young woman who didn't hesitate to cut the line as soon as it was feasible.

Fate now rolled along with the roulette wheel, clouded by the dark side were Xarielle's thoughts. Her skin had grown cold with sweat, it looked as if she had been sick for ages as her complexion began to pale. Her hands gripped the TIE fighter's yoke she began putting Imperial bypass codes and checks. Getting through the Empire's space with ease as Avacyn called out to her, as the dark side continued to remind her that she was never going to be worthy of the Jedi. The Jedi lie but the Sith were open about who and what they were. From Mygeeto head to Glee Anslem and finally Virgilla VII. Worlds of Sith and Ren, worlds of the dark side as echoes of the Sith Code came through her mind.

Peace is a lie.

"Mom, what was on Mygeeto? I'm heading there now to secure any artifacts."

Of the fact that her daughter was en route to Mygeeto, Kaalia was well aware. She was anything but happy about it. In another TIE, property of her wife but right now flown by herself, she too was approaching the frigid planet that was once a second home to her. Today, however, it was part of a history she had hoped to leave behind for good. That hope had been shattered now.

"A fortress. The Valkyries were once stationed there, to be trained and guided."

Kaalia sighed. It was time to drop the pretense. She pressed the comms button again.

"I'm not letting you go in alone. I'm nearly there myself, land at the coordinates I sent you and wait there."

Stopping Xarielle entirely would have been a futile effort. She would expose herself to the Dark side one way or another eventually. If the Dark was what her daughter sought, Kaalia would do whatever she could to keep her from going too far.

Chances were Xarielle wouldn't listen and head in by herself, though hopefully wisdom would prevail this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom