Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aurum-Saccs Bank

With all the corporations floating around in the galaxy and an insatiable demand for a host of products, there is a lot of money to be made and to be spent. So, what do you do with all that money? Where do you get it from? Where do you put it? SoroSuub isn't about to stick all of its money in a shoebox and hope something happens. Corporations are all about investment. When you aren't spending your money, you should be turning it into more money. That's what Aurum-Saccs is for. Deposit funds here and they can appreciate in value. Loan funds from us and we promise a comparatively low interest rate!

DEPOSIT FUNDS -
Make an account with us!
Below 10,000 credits - 0.02% interest rate per year
50,000 credits - 0.03% interest rate
100,000 credits - 0.05% interest rate
1,000,000 credits and above - 0.1% interest rate

Accounts:
Savings Accounts:
  • Kasamann - 10,000,000 - 0.1% interest rate
  • Clan Akaata - Account Holder: Aedan Miles - 3,500,000 - 0.1% interest rate
Corporate Accounts:
  • Cestus Cybernetics - 50,000 - 0.03% interest rate

Need money? Take out a loan!
10,000 credits - 1% interest rate
50,000 credits - 2% interest rate
100,000 credits - 3% interest
500,000 credits - 4%
1,000,000 credits - 5%

Loans in Effect:
  • Gezes Skel - 1,000,000 - 5% interest rate

We do not give out loans above 1,000,000 at this time.

Yes, we can work on a Money Market account, but it would require you to maintain a high balance so that you don't get nipped by a monthly fee.

How much were you planning on investing with us? [member="Corruck Kazen"]

Matreya

Kasamann chuckled, another place to hide his wealth? Fantastic.

A human with no discernible features walked in, holding a back with 10,000,000 credits, "Hold onto this would ya?"

[member="Gabriel Beau"]

[member="Gabriel Beau"]

What assurance do I have that my funds are safe with you? What backing do you have incase of a run on the bank? if you can prove you are backed somehow, and are credible. I will perhaps put some of my funds in your bank.

compound, [member="Corruck Kazen"]. Here's what it will look like:
  • Money Market account
  • Compound interest paid monthly
  • 6 withdrawals maximum per month, any more will bring a fee of 10 credits
  • Must maintain balance of 1,000,000 or risk a monthly fee equal the amount missing.
  • .4% interest starting, increases by .1% with every 500,000 on top of the initial 1,000,000.

[member="Alli Wren"], we only invest in relatively low risk, high reward opportunities and maintain a comparatively high amount of liquid assets in the vault in case of a bank run. Furthermore, we operate with the best in cyber security to ensure your protection. We are also backed by the governments of Mygeeto and Muunilinst.

There was a reason why Danger Arceneau was in the position she was now with Arceneau Trade and the SSBB. Keen eyes would briefly read over the questions and answers before dealing some hard ones of her own.

Who is your Deposit Insurance Agency?
Up to what amount is insured in case of Bankruptcy?
What are my rights to privacy?
Are the accounts under an individual name? Can they be numbered accounts instead?
Are you a completely neutral entity or are you entitled to the laws governing of the Mandalorians? If there are enemies of the Mandalorians and they desire to set up deposit accounts in your bank, are you required to fill any Suspicious Activity Reports to the Mandalorian Government?
You mention Deposit and Savings Accounts, do you have any Investment accounts available?
Do you have any long term options like Certificates of Deposit, in which for a higher rate, my money is locked in for a period of 6 months to five years or more?
Do I have to disclose the origin of the funds? Are you forbidden by any law to accept money obtained in any illegal manner? Will I have to disclose my general financial situation? What my normal monetary transactions are? The nature of my business?
Do you notify any government entity if I so desire to transfer funds over a certain amount?
Am I able to open an account over the holonet or do you have to confirm identity personally?
Are you able to exchange any foreign monies into the standard credit? IE. Hutt Peggats, Aurium coins, corseca gems, roon stones, or any outer rim currency?
If I were to open a joint account, is my business partner able to withdraw all the monies and close the account without my consent?
Do you have any safety deposit boxes available? If so, are they only located on Munnilinst and Mygeeto?
If Munnilinst and Mygeeto were ever blockade or ceased by any other Foreign Power or Corporation, how will I be able to access my funds? Would they be frozen? What guarantee is there that I shall still be able to access my monies?

1. FredMcFan and Co.
2. Insured to at least 250,000.
3. We have opt out options for information sharing. When we do share your information we disclose how and why in your monthly account holonet mail.
4. Yes, you can have numbered accounts.
5. The bank is subject Mandalorian law, though the Mandalorian government does not typically concern itself with our clientele.
6. As previously mentioned we have Money Market accounts and other investment options available for those who seek them.
7. Yes.
8. No. No. Yes. No. And Yes, respectively.
9. No.
10. We confirm the identity, however if you're interested in a more... private situation, that can be arranged.
11. Yes.
12. No, the joint owner would have to notify you three days in advance before any such attempt and cannot do so without your signature.
13. Yes, they are only located on Muunilinst at this time. However, we are working on establishing more secure branches at Mygeeto and abroad.
14. In such an event, we would wire the funds through a separate bank on a different planet.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

To: [member="Gabriel Beau"]
Subject: Cestus Cybernetics Corporate Account
Encryption: Secure

Cestus Cybernetics would like to open a corporate account with your institution. Attached to this transmission is the necessary paperwork.

Outgoing Transmission
To: [member="Zothustro Quill"]
Subject: Cestus Cybernetics Corporate Account

For corporate accounts we require an initial deposit of 50,000 credits. Your paperwork appears in order, I'll have your account set up immediately.

Thank you for choosing Aurum-Saccs.

Cordially,
-Gabriel

I would like to deposit money in an account the account name will be under Clan Akaata main withdraws will be made by Aedan Miles.
The sum to be deposited is 3.5 million credits.

Gezes Skel

G
A message is sent from Gezes Skel's assitant droid, inquiring about the specifics of a large-scale loan intended to expand a Medical Technologies company by allowing it to ship it's goods galaxy-wide.

[member="Gabriel Beau"]

Outgoing Transmission

To: @Gezes Skel
Subject: Medical Technologies Loan

It depends upon the size of the loan you wish to withdraw. I can extend you a reasonable line of credit around one million. More can be arranged if you provide proper further details on your corporation.

Gezes Skel

G
To: [member="Gabriel Beau"]
Subject: Medical Technologies Loan

A million credits will suffice, when can the loan take effect?

I need to set up four accounts I suppose. Three trusts for children and one for myself.

• 200,000 in a trust for [member="Minerva Vessia"] my daughter with [member="Dharma Vessia"]
  • 200,000 in a trust for @Bundori
  • 200,000 in a trust for my daughter with [member="Maya Whitelight"]
To be accessible when they are twenty one

• 400,000 in an account for myself

[member="Gabriel Beau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom