Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aurum: Return of the Wardens (ask first)

[member="HK-36"] was right. She knew he was right.

She went through the task of shutting down the entrance way. A small telekinetic Force push would send dust scattering to once again fall over the floor, leaving seemingly not a footstep behind for any to follow. For now at least.

She went glancing at her comm. Connection was better here.

Her blonde head would turn to the Baron, nibbling at her lower lip with worry. He was right. "I'll go to the Aurora," she said, nodding, and just briefly, that concern over Jorus and the others would reflect upon her face.

As well as the love she still clearly had for the man.

"He's hurting Ach-kay, I can feel it." a tap of her finger would settle over her heart. "Here."

"Please... help him. Parker --" her voice would break, and her vision would blur a bit. "Parker ain't one to underestimate."

tumblr_m72g8x3GcD1rqmypj.gif

Her hand would drop to reach out to hold his metallic own, giving a firm squeeze.

"Please."

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Chloe Blake"]

"I'll go to the Aurora,"
The droid nodded, offering Chloe to take the pill-boxes he was carrying so she can take it all to her ship,
"We will stay in contact, you will be our eyes in the sky and support, tell me if you will sense their location change."

"Parker ain't one to underestimate."
As Chloe showed her concern and warned him about Parker, there came a squeeze to his hand, he returned the favor, slightly twining their fingers together for a moment,
"Neither am I. It will be alright."
He released her hand, touching her shoulder softly before he turned towards the exit, quickly picking up speed as his tireless body begun to sprint as fast as he could towards Jorus and others' last location, hoping it would not be too late.
In his run, he activated his sound dampening systems and brought up the cowl of his cloak over his head.

[member="Jorus Merrill"], [member="Isley Verd"], [member="Masamune Tametomo"],
For better or for worse, HK was their ally in this fight, and he will help them against the infamous [member="James M Parker"]

It was with a shuddering breath that Chloe watched [member="HK-36"] run off, with a soft prayer to the Corellian gods falling from her lips to give him swift feet and the protection he'd need to reach [member="Jorus Merrill"] and the rest.

For now, she had her part to finish. Almost home.

From her comm the Warden of the Sky would activate the slave circuits to bring the Aurora Hawk to her, one of the newer updates she made. With the ship cloaked, it would provide a measure of discretion. One could only hope that no one else would find her.

It took time for the Aurora to reach her, prompting the decloaking and revealing the YZ-1200. Luckily a small patch of open area would suffice for her to land the old girl.

The hiss of a loading ramp would reveal the cargo hold of the Aurora, engines hot. She had to move fast, moving the heavy bags left behind by HK into the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom