Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio Chaos Returns!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey everyone,

Soon I'll be hitting the Christmas break, when most studios are closed until after the new year. So that means that I'll have some free time on my hands with no voiceover...eek!!

To rectify that, I thought that I'd give Audio Chaos another try where I convert threads here into audio dramas/radio theatre. Those are growing more popular these days and there's even awards for them!

So give me your short threads! Each page (depending on the length of the posts) is roughly 20 minutes of air time. So usually 2-3 pages in length is best.

Either send me the links below or in PM.

Thanks!

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Yeah, some people liked to listen to them on road trips.

At least no one fell asleep and crashed >.<

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kay Larr said:
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

You're not trying to butter me up, are you? ;)
source.gif

[member="Kay Larr"]

You helped me with some voice work before so if you need any help with audio work let me know. Work is slow near the holidays so got time now.

Kay-Larr

Alright, after much reading and thinking of all the work that'll need to be put into this (ie rewrites, casting, sound effects, etc) I've decided to go with the suggestions made by [member="Kirie Ito"] ; Shadow of a Doubt and Nightfall. The cast of characters and plot is intriguing enough for new listeners, as well as those that have listened to the previous ones.
Thanks [member="Custani Valcho"] and [member="Jay Scott Clark"] for your suggestions. It wasn't an easy one to make. I even skipped over one that I participated in...lol. So there was zero bias in making my overall choice.

A casting call for voices will be set up on Chaos and on Twitter once I get the scripts complete.

Thanks again!

[member="Warchef Futa"]

Kay-Larr

I've got professional and non-professional voice actors wanting to audition. I'm sure that it's going to sound great! The pressure is on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom