Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Audio Chaos Casting Call!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hey everyone! The script is finished and now it's time for auditions for the next installment of Star Wars: Audio Chaos! For those not in the know, Audio Chaos is an audio drama or radio theatrical version of some of the stories that take place here. There's no need to have voiceover experience or even acting experience. Just the ability to bring life to these characters with your voices!

Here is the character breakdown and audition lines:

EMILIA RAVEL -
Female (20's) A somewhat nervous agent, she does have strength and skills to get the job done

-
The Palace, and the Queen's bunks, are heavily protected, if we're going to have any hope of bugging it without incident, we'll need to cooperate, and play this smart. But before I go on with the specifics of the security, all of you need to know something...When you walked through that threshold, you left your rank outside. We are a team, and we will behave like one.

- Getting clearance for this sort of thing is so far above my pay grade, I don't even know where to begin.

DRESDEN VERBRENNUNG -
Male (late 30's) A well experienced weapons expert, he has a sarcastic wit and loves to poke holes in people's egos. During moments of frustration, his Corellian accent comes through.

- Not trying to step on your toes here. This is your aardvark to kark, and we're just holding the legs. But in my experience, thieves rarely have the discipline to bring along L-pills, much less use them. Extremists, on the other hand...

-All this talk about killin' and disguises, that's just contingency planning. What to do when things go wrong. If you want to make a go at the woman, that's a different sort of plan altogether. Hell, gimme a week and a budget and I'll truck bomb the palace or something. No need for y'all to set foot in the place. Miss Ren, I mean no disrespect, but this ain't our show. Miss Emilia got the authorization to bug the palace, and she brought us here to do that.

THE MAJOR -
Female (20's) Special Agent in the First Order Security Bureau (FOSB), she can read people very well and can handle any person and any situation to keep it within her control.

- They would have security protocols in place for distractions. No doubt they will have a brilliant, paranoid expert in place. Much like yourself, Mr. D.

- We are talking about lethality when wiretapping the room of a celebrity? My fellows, perhaps we are thinking too aggressively. Bluntly going about this will be little more than a trap for anyone we send.

ZMEJ REN -
Female (19) A Knight of Ren, she carries with her their bold ego and willingness to do anything to get the job done with the most efficiency. Her youthful appearance tends to have her wrongfully underestimated; something that she uses to her advantage.

- What makes her important? If we want dirt on the ruler, why not just bribe a servant? Less risky than sending a large team. Plus, we have to assume they do bug sweeps. Tell me, officer. Are you ready to take responsibility if this operation fails?

-
Playing Sith is trivial. I have done it many times. The Alliance won’t be able to tell the difference and I’ll claim the identity of a Sith apprentice I have met in the past.

LANCER DAMAR -
Male (late 20's) A successful spook with an ego to match, he's not afraid to speak his mind, no matter the consequences. He prefers working alone and keeps any co-operation or loyalties to anyone at a minimum.

- The spy game isn't really your thing, is it?

- Look, lady- I appreciate you wanting to fullscale murder your opponent. But right now, I don't think without an obvious trail back to you all, you could hit Pyne and get away with it. Things would come back to you in the end. And the Sith wouldn't be to blame.

And that's it! Please label your auditions: charactername_yourname

You're welcomed to audition for more than one role (sent in separate files) and you can include up to 3 takes for each line.

Please send your auditions in MP3 format to: audiochaoscasting@gmail.com

Deadline is December 28

Good Luck! And may the Force be with you!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
More auditions are being sent in, which is awesome :)

So far only one lady has sent in hers and there are three lady characters to cast. I need more! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom