Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auctioning can be done easy! [Open to all]

Fletcher turned to run but was quickly shot down with a jet of venom from the Dark Jedi. The Padawan grabbed a nearby wall for support, the pain disorientating him. He could barely stand, much less run away. Although maybe it was just because he hadn't felt venom before, the pain felt blinding to him.

[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Fedrig

F
Fedrig grunted as he jumped down from the ship and grunted into the forward roll, his legs groaned with the strain of taking the fall. He rushed over to the boy and started a medical treatment for the venom, he needed to act fast before there was any more serious injuries. He had placed the sniper to one side as his training had him focussed on helping to protect the Jedi Order for he was always told that the Jedi Order was crucial in the survival of the Republic and he was always taught that the survival of the Republic was his first concern.

He attempted to use the First Aid as he looked at the young Padawan with a small smirk. Who would have thought that a simple clone slave could have caused so much damage, huh? Well I damned that lil old me could be so damn important. He chuckled and winked to the boy in an attempt to lighten the mood and distract from the pain.

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | @Lord Aijhad | [member="Braha Saca"]

He barely managed to shut off his sabers in time before the Mando tackled him, sending him flying backwards. He felt a crushing pain in his ribs, and he grimaced in pain. If not for his armor, he'd surely have much more than a growing bruise. After he rolled to a halt, [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] used telekinesis to pull him away. However, an the young Sith had learned in a fight with the current Jedi grandmaster, it is just much easier to go with the flow, so to speak. As the Master yanked him, he actually contributed by jumping in that same direction. Only, this caused him to actually fly over the man's head, and sail towards the wall. He did a graceful Ataru flip across the room, activating his saber in midair. He landed right behind [member="Fedrig"] and [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] , slicing down at the freed slave's turned back. "The boy has less than a minute to live. You cannot cure the Venom, but I have the cure. If I take him with me, i'll let him live. If not, he dies. Your choice." He said this half as an offer, half as an opportunity to stall. His reinforcements would be there any second now, more than capable of handling the situation at hand.

[member="Braha Saca"]

Braha Saca

Fancy Flying and High Pay Matter
Braha Winced as he tackled the sith, knowing that he had injured his back from the impact, not as much as he could have without his armor, but enough to make him a little wary to try to fight the knight hand to hand, or in any kind of melee combat. he saw the man jump towards [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] and [member="Fedrig"] ,and swing his saber in an attempt to kill, or maim the liberated boy. He looked around to see [member="Ali Hadrix"] nowhere in the square, though since his ship was circling low, he supposed She could have gotten aboard, though she could be kilometers from here by now if she had alternative transportation lined up. Not taking the time to think as he saw a few more slavers burst through the door, he opened fire on the three of them. He knew he would have to leave fighting The sith to [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"].
[member="Lord Ajihad"]

Fletcher looked between the Dark Jedi and the slave. "Just go before he takes you out too." he said to the slave. The Padawan appreciated the help but the main concern was getting the slave out of here. "There's nothing you can do.." his voice trailed off as he collapsed on his knees, no longer able to speak. Jedi were selfless and he didn't want to endanger anyone else with his own life.

[member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Braha Saca"] [member="Fedrig"]

Fedrig

F
Fedrig somehow knew to duck the blade, he could feel it coming but it didn't matter the Padawan was speaking nonsense. He mattered more than a simple clone. Fedrig growled, he gave something to help Fletcher with the pain before grabbing his lightsaber, spinning as he ros and ignited the blade, it was the first time he held a lightsaber, it was different. The blade was held very close to the Sith's neck.

"Give me the antidote now or I'll take it from your beheaded body. So which is it? Give it to me now and make your escape while I tend to him or die and I still get the antidote?" He knew the Sith would have a vial of the antidote on him. No one, bar a fool, carries poison without the antidote on them. He waited, though it wouldn't be for long.

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"] | [member="Lord Ajihad"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom