Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auctioning can be done easy! [Open to all]

Fedrig

F
Fedrig woke up to another boiling day on the surface of Tatoonine, he was dressed in simple cloth trousers that were loose and brown. He ruffled his black hair as he rose from the ground where he slept, he stepped outside into the morning suns, it was cool enough to walk around barefoot for him. Fedrig looked around and noticed the crowd of people wandering through the town busy about their lives taking in no notice of a simple slave man like Fedrig. He had to get on with his daily duties before his Owner started beating him half to death again.

His first job was clearing the muck that was outside his Owner's house and then the stables. He grabbed a shovel and started clearing the muck when he heard the shouting that was his Owner. The Toydarian was short and round, his belly was so large his small wings struggled to lifted him off the ground. He was smoking a pipe as he flew over to Fedrig, his long fingers snapped as he gestured Fedrig to approached him, who obeyed reluctantly.

It's auction day boy. You are going be on sale, I am fed up of your moaning and whining. The Toydarian slapped Fedrig's side of the face before flying off to the auction area. Fedrig groaned as he hated being sold, it was bad enough the first time that it happened with the prodding and inspecting his body like he was a bontha.

Fedrig slowly made his way to the auctioneering stage, he scratched his reddening shoulder as the suns started to increase in temperature as he walked onto the stage. His Toydarian flew up onto the stage too as he grabbed a stick and slammed it onto the stage before speaking.

The auction starts with slave 76098, a clone slave from Kamino! He is thin and doesn't take much feeding! He can lift heavy objects and he isn't much of a moaner. So we shall start at 3,000 creds! Who can give me 3,000 creds for this clone?

[member="Ali Hadrix"]

Braha Saca

Fancy Flying and High Pay Matter
Clone, From Kamino? Braha thought about this situation. He had a good chunk of change in his pocket from a job he had just done. It was a high risk job as well, so it also paid very well. "Four!" He said seeing the young man's face look towards him with a face that said, I hate you for bidding on me, and then it seemed to turn to being intimidated. Braha was used to this response however, wearing mandalorian armor tends to be intimidating. I have to make sure this boy gets out of here. I can't let Verd's familie's legagy be ruined by these kaminoan cloner scum. Braha looked around, not sure how much this boy would sell for, but knowing he had jumped the starting price by a grand, his competition might cut their losses. Of course he hadn't even touched but a small portion of his earnings, so he still had room to go.
@Fedrig

Ali heard the sharp rapping of a Toydarian smacking a stick on the stage, signaling the start of the slave auction. Locking her datapad and stowing it in the pocket of her vest, Ali looked up at the first piece for sale. It was a human clone, from Kamino, though it looked underfed and maltreated. The Toydarian boasted the piece was a hard worker and didn't complain much, but Ali couldn't see it considering the treatment it clearly lived under. The Toydarian called out for three thousand; an armored Mandalorian called out for four. It was hot, as per the usual on Tatooine, and Ali didn't expect to be there long.

She was garbed in a grey tank top with a cloth, wide-brimmed summer hat on her head to keep the sunlight from her pale skin. She wore arm sleeves and sunglasses, short black shorts that barely left her groin, and black nylons beneath knee-high red boots with bronze buckles. A Verpine shatter pistol was at her hip, opposite that was a DL-44. The fanny pack on her belt contained her identification as well as all the credits she'd need to lock down this purchase.

"Ten." Ali called out, non-chalantly waving her hand in the air to be seen. She looked across the way at the Mandalorian, brought her sunglasses to the tip of her nose and winked at the man. "That's ten thousand." She called back to the Toydarian, waving him on with a flick of her forefinger. "Keep going, if you need to." She had no idea who this Mandalorian was, but he didn't look like the happy type. Ali didn't intend on paying the Toydarian a cent for the prize; she'd get her money back after securing the slave. After all, it wouldn't look good for the Galactic Republic to be caught purchasing slaves, even if it was to free them and set them up with work. Ali's mission wasn't exactly government-sanctioned, but considering she helped run the Intelligence division, there was no one to take her to task for it. I'd like to see the Senate Security Oversight Committee find a way to spin such an example of altruism. She almost laughed to herself, but kept her eye on the Toydarian and pushed her sunglasses back up along the bridge of her nose. She let her far hand drift to the Verpine shatter gun at her hip, out of sight of the Mandalorian, just in case the man got antsy.

[member="Braha Saca"] @Fedrig

Braha Saca

"Fifteen!" Braha said, not wanting to be outbid by an aruetii. (Non Mandalorian) Then he thinks he might have seen her on Manda'lor at some point during his training. Walking over towards her, slowly as not to draw alarm, he asks [member="Ali Hadrix"] "cuyir gar a mando?"(are you a Mandalorian) he notices that she looks a little bit on edge. "Take it easy, I'm not here to hurt or intimidate anyone." He knew that if she was a Mando, that could be a good thing. He did have to get back to the Galactic Republic soon to meet with angel squadron to run some drills, and do some live fire training.

Fletcher had spent a lot of time on Tatooine recently. Not on Jedi or Republic business, rather his own affairs. After hearing about a slave auction, he came to take a look, though he didn't plan on buying a slave. He took slavery very personally as his master was a former slave and he wanted to do all he could to end it but it was just too big of a problem and this whole planet had no government.

He wondered if the Mandalorian had good intentions. His master was a Mandalorian and he had grown to trust their people. Cautiously, the Padawan walked over to the pair who had been bidding on the slave. "Are you freeing slave?" he asked, looking between the two of them.

[member="Braha Saca"] [member="Ali Hadrix"]

Braha Saca

Braha heard the Young Jedi ask him if he intended to free the slave. He turned to answer, knowing it wouldn't matter if he did, or not. "Yes, I fully intend to take the young lad in, and free him. but first I would make certain he has the skills, and knowledge to take care of himself in the galaxy." He answered [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] , not quite knowing what to expect from the young padawan. "You are a Jedi correct?" He asked knowing this to be true. In his current position in the blazing angel squadron, he wouldn't be able to train as a jedi within the republic's system. "Do you know of anybody that would be willing to teach a Mandalorian?" He hoped he could recieve training. And since his most recent blood test, he was able to find out that he was force sensitive.

The Padawan hesitated, unsure at first. "I might be a Jedi." he looked back at the slave on the stage for a moment before turning back to answer the man's question. Fletcher was quite headstrong and wasn't afraid of being on his own, he found it no trouble to talk to people he didn't know as he was trusting and curious anyway.

"Of course. My master is a Mandalorian. She could teach you, not full time but she can still help. I'm her Padawan so she teaches me full time." he said before pausing, realising that he'd completely given himself away as a Jedi if he hadn't before. "Okay, yes. I am a Jedi."

[member="Braha Saca"]

XLM1ghk_zpsgyofv7xv.jpg

Ali turned her head and removed her sunglasses as she watched the armored Mando'ad approach. She didn't reply to him when he spoke, but instead called out, "Twenty," loud enough for the Toydarian to hear. Then, still with her eyes locked on the armored man, she spit sideward onto the ground. Was she intimidated? Hardly, men in armor were her specialty. Ali looked over at the new arrival, an ideal young Jetii of some kind. "The slave is mine." She growled in an unfriendly manner and very obviously cocked her Verpine shattergun with the flick of her thumb. The weapon whined and activated with a click.

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"] [member="Braha Saca"]

Braha Saca

[member="Ali Hadrix"]
He smiled, taking off his buy'ce and clipping it to his belt. "If that's what you think, let your credits do the talking. 25!" He said loud enough for the toydarian to hear. He still didn't know how high She would go. But most slaves sold for around the price they were currently bidding. the next bid from him wouldn't be nearly as big, he didn't have all the money in the world, but he would do his best to purchase this boy. From his first impression of this woman, she wouldn't be setting him free. He wasn't going to let that happen if he could help it. "You look good when you are trying to be intimidating." He gave her a wink, trying to ease the tension she was causing. He didn't really care what anyone else thought. Smiling, he checked the power pack on his blaster, knowing quite well what the verpine weapons were good for. Heck the things could practically be effective when loaded with rocks, seeing as to how they worked by accelerating particles by creating a gravity field within the gun. almost like a railgun, but able to fire any object that could fit in the barrel. "Nice firearm, Its a verpine, right?"

Braha Saca

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"]
"You certainly aren't that good at lying, or keeping secrets are you?" Braha asked turning around to talk to The young Jedi. "You seem like a fairly decent person. What is your recomendation on the current situation?" Braha asked.

Fedrig

F
The toydarian stuttered as he heard the price rises over a product he had deemed useless. Fedrig on the other hand knew why the two people were keen on him, he had announced that Fedrig was a Kamino clone, what no one else knew was that he was trained in combat by the Kamino cloners. Fedrig took a deep breath as the suns scorching his pale skin, he rubbed the back of his neck, his fingers twitched with excitement. As soon as he was brought by a new Owner he would inform them, if they were a good Owner, that he was trained with the skills of an elite clone trooper. His thoughts distracted him from the situation that was happening so he shook his head and looked back to the crowd as they continued to bid on him.

His current Owner was almost drooling with excitement as he saw the creds mount up high and higher as he pointed the stick to the female Are you going to let that man take this slave? Come on, do I hear 30,000 creds? The toydarian's mouth was a wide grin as he continued to raise the bidding higher and higher so he could be richer and richer. His wings flapped excitedly, he had never sold a slave this high before, even though he was a clone it seemed that there was something about this slave that he missed.

[member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Braha Saca"] | [member="Fletcher Lorcan"]

The armored man removed his buy'ce and clipped it to his belt. Grinning, he called out, "Twenty-five!". Ali stared down the Mando'ad with dead eyes, her look betraying nothing. It didn't matter how high the man went, Ali had an entire government paying her expenses. "I always look good." She told him, her voice dead pan. Ignoring the Jetii, the Mandalorian man checked his own sidearm, a blaster of some variant. Who knew which one, there were literally thousands. "Nice firearm, it's a Verpine, right?" The Mandalorian asked. I don't have time for this. She thought to herself bitterly.
Ali held his gaze for a quiet moment, then looked back up to the stage. "I don't know, you tell me." She said, quickly and casually pointing the weapon at the man's chest and pulling the trigger, slapping a round out of the muzzle.

Ali glanced at the Mandalorian before stepping toward the stage, not particularly caring what his condition might be. She'd gone for the armor and figured her pistol might put a crack in the chest plate, at the most. Other than having the wind knocked out of his lungs, the man should be fine, and he looked plenty tough.
"Fifty." She called out firmly as she approached the stage, her weapon still held at her side. For a moment, the smattering of noises made by the crowd faded into silence, only to be replaced by a more excited wave of muttering shortly thereafter. Picking her way through the crowd, Ali hoisted herself up to where the Toydarian was holding his property, his stubby little wings flappy excitedly. Looking him dead in the bulbous, slavering face of his, Ali repeated her offer.
"Fifty thousand." She repeated, lifting her pistol and pressing the barrel into the pale balloon of fat hanging from the little beast's neck. "And the money goes to him." She demanded firmly, jerking her head toward the slave. "And you get to live." Ali added politely, a sweet smile on her lips.

[member="Fedrig "][member="Braha Saca"] [member="Fletcher Lorcan"]

"Well, no..." Fletcher muttered, gazing away. "My recommendation? I recommend buying the slave and freeing him." he looked back at [member="Braha Saca"] incredulously. "Yeah, Jedi do tend to be fairly decent." said the Padawan, shaking his head.

Fletcher watched as [member="Ali Hadrix"] walked up to the stage and gave a death threat to the Toydarian. He wanted to intervene but he knew he shouldn't. Though he didn't particularly appreciate her publicly holding a gun to someone's head, he was glad that she was trying to free the slave nonetheless. It was quite a hefty price to pay for one boy.

@Fedrig

Fedrig

F
Fedrig's jaw dropped as he watched the scene before him, there was a shot fired and he saw the Mandalorian stumbling backwards slightly as the female walked to him on the stage, her pistol held straight towards the toydarian slaver. His Owner sweated hard as he started to stumble and twitched nervously. He licked his lips rapidly and several times, Fedrig had to hold back a smirk that he was going to be a rich man and free, he seemed to be in a dream that he never wanted to watch up from.

I can't give him away! He costed me 2,000 creds! I need to at least get that money back, he isn't that special anyway, he's a clone! The toydarian protested with his hands rubbing nervously together.

Fedrig looked to the woman then to his current Owner, he sighed as he felt a stab of sadness for the now pathetic looking alien. At least give him the creds he spent on him. It's a hard life here if he makes that much of a lost on me then he will treat other slaves worse to make them work harder. These scars aren't from him, mostly, they were from the slavers before him to find out why the cloners from Kamino can make such great clones. His voice was calm, his vocabulary was far from a normal slave and his way of thinking was far from the others that the toydarian enslaved.

[member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] | [member="Braha Saca"]

Braha Saca

"Haar'chak!" Braha exclaimed. "You could have just said you were going to free him!" He stood up, feeling the dent in his armor. Damn those verpine weapons could pack a punch. Walking forward, he drew his death-hammers, and pinted them both at the toydarian. I believe the crazy woman is right about all of this. I stand by her decision, though I was going for a less violent approach. Putting his helmet back on his head, he activated the hud, and summoned his ship, which was modified with slave circuitry allowing it to come as close to him as safe. "My ship is on its way, if anyone needs a ride, That includes you if you want." He added that last part to [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] the first portion was really aimed towards [member="Ali Hadrix"] and [member="Fedrig "],whom he wanted to help out any way he could, now that he knew the psychotic woman's real task. As he waited for their responses, he watched the small spec he knew to be his ship grow larger, in 30 seconds it would be here.

Vi'kas Mirtis, the Fist of the Demon, stepped off off his ship and onto the sands of Tatooine. The planet was all too familiar, given the fact that he had used to be a savage Tusken Raider. He switched on his Obsidian Stealth suit's invisibility function, and checked his numerous weapons. After making sure everything was in working order, he quietly stepped into the back of the auction house.

He was hired security for the little event, there to ensure everything ran smoothly. He watched everything from the shadows in the back of the room, invisible to the naked eye. Everything was going fine until the woman had decided to fire at the Mando. He sighed. Everything was going so well before she had decided to make things difficult for herself.

He deactivated the stealth function on his suit, again becoming visible. Sticking out a black-gloved hand, he let the force flow through him, into the woman's blaster. He made a fist, using the force to crush the device, preventing her from firing the weapon again. "Well, well, well well, what do we have here? I'll need to see some ID. You don't just shoot someone in a place like this, and expect to get away, now do you?"

[member="Fedrig "][member="Fletcher Lorcan"] [member="Braha Saca"] [member="Ali Hadrix"]

Fletcher glanced at [member="Braha Saca"] and then at the stage and then back again. Without even thinking about it, he raised a hand and gained a strong grip on the Force. He attempted to knock the Dark Jedi over harshly, using the force, in order to buy [member="Ali Hadrix"] and himself time. Before even bothering to look if his attack had worked, he quickly ran to the stage in order to protect Ali and the slave.

His hand had already gone to the lightsaber hilt at his waist, but he didn't want to act too hastily and he didn't draw the weapon. "Leave her be." he said sternly.

@Vi'kas Mirtis

Fedrig

F
Fedrig noticed the Jedi and Sith now approaching the stage with the toydarian slaver now cowering behind the assumed Sith mercenary. He grabbed a gun from Ali after she protected herself from Vi'kas's attack, he allowed his training wash over him like he had never stopped. He checked the weapon's ammo then shoved the stock of the rifle against his shoulder and shot at the Sith, if he was going to reveal his full training then he wasn't going to a slave any longer. He fired several shots before dropping the gun and moving in on the Sith.

He slid to avoid the Sith's lightsaber, focussing on his lightsaber Fedrig kicked a leg out in a sweeping motion and threw a reverse punch from his right fist into the Sith's gut. He knew that the armour would soften the blow but it would be enough to distract the Sith as he whistled to the others, his leadership and tactical skills were made dominate in his mind.

Right we need to move now! I want eyes in the air asap and Jedi start showing us some of that skill with the blade, can't have me having all the fun here. He smirked widely as he expected their faces to astonished in his change in personality. I'll talk about me later. First we need to move and get away from here as fast as possible.

[member="Fletcher Lorcan"] | [member="Ali Hadrix"] | @Vi'kas Mirtis | [member="Braha Saca"]

Vi'kas grinned. Oh, how he loved fighting. He was surprised to hear the blaster go off, but managed to deflect to bolts with his dual sabers, which were now drawn. He moved to engage the Jedi, [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] . He knew that the bounty on Jedi was quite a bit. He twirled both of his lightsabers in his hands. One was a deep indigo, the other green He had taken the latter from a Jedi he had defeated in combat previously. He leapt at the young Jedi, using a mixture of Vaapad and Ataru. He directed one blade to block his opponent's weapon, and the other shot forward to impale him through the chest.

[member="Fedrig "][member="Fletcher Lorcan"] [member="Braha Saca"] [member="Ali Hadrix"]

Ali listened uncaringly at the Toydarian's pleading. She kept her muzzle pressed against his bulbous neck, her jaw tightening with every word the miserable hutuun squeezed out of his oversized lips. It wasn't until she heard the slave boy advocate for the beast that she felt herself soften. The boy was right, and Ali couldn't be responsible for further suffering of others over the morality attached to a couple thousand creds. Just as Ali was about to lower her pistol, a figure materialized along the periphery of her vision, and she felt her shattergun shake in her grip. The weapon began collapsing in on itself, as if it were being hit with tiny, powerful punches, and then it simply caved in on itself. The new arrival was clearly a Force User, though he couldn't have been a very good one; the side affect of the damage caused the safety on the weapon to fail and a single round was launched out of the muzzle. The weapon fired and the round shot into the Toydarian's throat and up through his head. A gentle spray of blood fountained from the top of his skull as the bullet disappeared into the sky. The creature's wings went slack as it died and fell down onto the stage floor in a heap.

"Gar dikut!" Ali bit out angrily. She felt the tension and danger this new arrival presented, and Fedrig's words confirmed what she was already thinking. Ali shot forward with a burst of speed, her DL-44 drawn and firing wildly from the gut as she passed by the slave boy, who could clearly handle himself. I sure know how to pick 'em. Ali applauded herself, leaping off the stage in and hitting the dirt hard. She rolled onto her shoulder and came up on her booted feet, kicking dust and sand into the air. Her hat fell off in the process and, caught by the wind, sailed briefly over the crowd before landing between the feet of a meat merchant. Ali made eye contact with the Mandalorian, shouting for his attention. "We should leave!" She called, reaching for his arm as she bolted passed.

@Vi'kas Mirtis | [member="Fedrig "]| [member="Fletcher Lorcan"] | [member="Braha Saca"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom