Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Auction of the Flying Witchblades [Flying Broomstick Lightsabers]

One man's joke, is another's reality!

I present to you The Flying Witchblade!

You have one week form the time of this posting to give me your best attempt at a picture for the titular Flying Witchblade, or the Witch that made it, and you could be one of the lucky five that receives it :)

If there are five or less respondents, congrats you're guaranteed to get it! Otherwise, better make those pictures good ones ;)

Good luck!

Here is my attempt!
Fatty Fatty

image0.png

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei , Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Aayla Shan Aayla Shan , Fauvel Astier Fauvel Astier , Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura , Korum Krov Korum Krov , I do terribly apologize that I very nearly completely forgot about the time limit for this auction! :p

Thank you all for participating, these images have been absolutely fantastic!

If there are any last minute entries, I will look at this again tomorrow night and from there, I'll decide how generous I'm going to be ;)

Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Aayla Shan Aayla Shan Fauvel Astier Fauvel Astier Vytal Noctura Vytal Noctura Korum Krov Korum Krov congratulations! I lied and I'm taking the cop out to give ALL OF YOU access to this submission on account of all your art work (and I didn't want to pick 5 out of 6 participants haha)!

I will promptly send it through edits to tag you all as owners (or whatever character you want it for or to gift it too) and include ALL of the submitted art (and it's variations) with credit to your accounts :)

Once again, thank you for your participation, and I hope you enjoy this funny little submission I've crafted :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom