Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Day - Coruscant

"Shoot." she muttered seeing the man block the thrown pieces, she just hoped those pearls had done their job to [member="Setter Ryburn"] but she couldn't tell from here. They needed to escape. And even worse, in came imperials, she looked to Jane, things just got a bit harder.[member="Ardgal Raxis"] and his crew had come back, one of them checking on [member="Jane Midwin"] "We're still good, don't worry." Salis said to her smiling as one of them went to make sure the slave was fine.

Aries came up to her mentioning doubling up on guard duty, she chuckled, ​"Heh, sounds good." she said as she started firing her paladin rifle with a few shots at a time taking down individuals who's he felt were getting too close, she narrowed an eyes in reaction as she saw Ardgal get shot on one shoulder, they were making it out the door, "We'll take my ship, I can drop ya'll off once and pay you we're sufficiently out of here." she told them.

"Zed, we're headed out, bring the ship to me, we have friends with us. Imperials on the way, be ready for a fast escape." she ordered. Soon enough they could get into open enough area where the Astro Class LX Combat Freighter would be looking for them, coming down with it's doors opening up while the Police droid inside kept it up so they could get in and out easily. At least as long as they weren't intercepted first. She just hoped there wouldn't be any space military following after them. Though they might hopefully be able to make it into space fast enough, the ship had fairly good designs for it. Then her, this Godkiller mercenary crew, and Jane, could all get out of here. At least she hoped so.

[member="Ardgal Raxis"]
[member="Amon Vizsla"]
[member="Setter Ryburn"]
[member="Danielle Stellaris"]
[member="Jane Midwin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom