Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG ATTN: Captains, Pilots, Crewmen!

The Freesail Admiralty is currently Work In Progress though I think though this would be a great time to do a little public exposure on it. Please forgive the lack of neat div templates and pictures, I'm hopeful that I can scrounge some up for when an official launch of the group is made.
In the meantime use this nostalgia trap as an inspiration to your imagination!
Not that we'd be using solar sailers? Guess we could by popular demand! If you wanted to though go with my blessing: here
My plans for the minor faction is to create a dedicated group of writers who enjoy fleet combat, starfighters, and the special diplomacy & needs that come along with that kind of story. There is more listed detail about my aspirations on the 'About' section of the faction page. With sufficient care I believe this group could become a welcome addition to a multitude of threads. From minor-minor skirmishes, invitations to major faction storylines, to participation in annihilations even. Really the sky is the limit with this genre.

Underlining all of these goals and hopes though is high quality cooperative storytelling and building on the personal relationships of characters within the faction with one another. A firm core group, even if only a handful of individuals, can really portray some amazing scenes.

I have a character concept I'm working on, but I want to know how piratical this fleet is aiming to be. Is this just a matter of being a private, professional fleet, or are black flags with skulls on them allowed?

I have a character concept I'm working on, but I want to know how piratical this fleet is aiming to be. Is this just a matter of being a private, professional fleet, or are black flags with skulls on them allowed?
Its not a pirate fleet, though occasionally it would engage in privateering (faction sponsored piracy basically). They can be rough and tumble spacers, though they're also bound by the 1st tenant of conduct which is "Respect the chain of command" so a certain level of decorum will be required. It'd probably go over poorly to see symbols of piracy flaunted around while on official business.

Its not a pirate fleet, though occasionally it would engage in privateering (faction sponsored piracy basically). They can be rough and tumble spacers, though they're also bound by the 1st tenant of conduct which is "Respect the chain of command" so a certain level of decorum will be required. It'd probably go over poorly to see symbols of piracy flaunted around while on official business.
Understood, thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom