Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention CIS

The Eternal Queen
Malice Draclau said:
One of youre children happen to be my niece and I wish to see her again.
Niece? Oh. The one who turned my second in command into a drooling pile of flowery feels? Oh darling, come and get her.

lol I wouldn't dream of removing her from the home she loves. However, she does come from a rather wealthy family that could......given the right talks make up for whatever she has done to your second in command.

The Eternal Queen
Oh, puhlease. Who doesn't come from a wealthy family now? My first cousins a kriffing Princess and my corpse-brother just left me more credits than I could spend in half a lifetime. You have to do better than that.
And is there a cure for marriage? Cuz I'm pretty sure that's the disease she gave Isley. Ever since then, he's been a mess.

Nah. Just take them both. Maybe then I can finally get through a meeting without them going into a make out session in front of everyone. Honestly, it's nauseating.

With Phoebe comes the possibility of using groups of shape shifters for many scenerios.........even a small army of shape shifters. You know, you should get to know Phoebe more. Her past, her connections. Information can be just as powerful in some instances as the force my dear.

The Eternal Queen
My Dear? I only let my husband call me that. You don't really look like him. Not enough... red in the eyeball area.
Besides. I have enough 'connections' already to choke a sarlacc with.
Go talk to your niece already. Bribery is silly.

Can I be honest, mister Phoebe's Uncle? You sound like a psycho looking to wear his neices skin like a coat. Work on your approach, Sir. It comes off as a little bit... unhinged.

You are a tough nut to crack Feena. But I wont give up on you.

Your husband do you have a picture of him? I could look like him if you'd like. I'll make sure nothing is out of place.

Malice Draclau said:
You are a tough nut to crack Feena. But I wont give up on you.

Your husband do you have a picture of him? I could look like him if you'd like. I'll make sure nothing is out of place.
Heavy+Breathing_3574f6_5067514.jpg

The Eternal Queen
Yes, you are definitely the 'unzip-your-skin-and-wear-it' type. I've seen this before. Unfortunately, that isn't really my fetish.
Too bad. It just wasn't meant to be.

And my husband is... a unique snowflake, that's for certain.

Ohh I do not wear peoples skins....thats too messy.
*Shifts into an exact copy of Feena Mason*

Perhaps then I shall pay a visit to your husband? See if he could...tell the difference in our looks?

The Eternal Queen
That medicine includes unhealthy amounts of pain meds.
...And some other things that are PERFECTLY LEGAL in CIS space. >>

There are cures for marriage, @[member="Feena Mason"]. Just none that would keep everyone in this thread happy.

*glancing at @[member="Malice Draclau"]* Shapeshifters are always fun. On a completely unrelated note, I know what my next spy's species is going to be.

Hmm. My father is a drooling pile of flowery feels? Now, now, @[member="Feena Mason"], there is still some use for him even despite his affections to my mother...

Also, where is this thread of yours, Uncle? I might just wander in... @[member="Malice Draclau"]

The Eternal Queen
@[member="Anastasia Verd"] Useful? Ha! If you say so, Kiddo. If you say so. Tell him he can call his friends again when he remembers who it was who stuck by him before he was getting laid.

Also, on that note, how can he have a kid? Didn't he get his manbits fried? I may be only a doctor here, but pretty sure you need working... 'parts' to do that whole baby thing. Or are you a test-tube baby? Curious little thing, aren't you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom