Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atrisian Drop Ship Plans (PM for Invite)

Ahani Najwa looked out from the gang plank of the Isdihar-I'Timad as it drifted the last twenty meters to the ground. The troubled Echani had opened the bay door early, delighting in the adrenal thrill of klaxons blazing and the warm Atrisian sun on her face as the wind whipped around her body. She wore the uniform of the Atrisian Officer, come upon honestly by her right as an Inquisitor to become that which the Empire needed.

An infiltration and interrogation expert disguised as an infantry officer, in an unusual ship. Another mask was layered on the woman today - that of a Confederate Illuminati here on mission to see what she could of the Atrisian Engineer's Corps. The Isdihar had been a gift from the two men in her life, the ship from Darth Metus, the crew from her beloved son @[member="Manu Xextos"]. The Echani House Najwa crew looked upon the woman like doting nurses caring for the ill, one hovered close at all times. As Ahani shut her eyes and her fingers slid from the safety rail, one of the Handmaidens rushed for the Mandalorian. Hands off the safety railings, Ahani let herself be dashed by the wind, and slowly her boots began to slip.

@[member="Darth Metus"]

A favor had been asked, from lover to lover: a heartfelt request to venture across the stars in order to retrieve information pertaininent to Darth Metus' plans. Of course, it was an immense advantage that the woman who had captivated his beating heart had access to the information he sought; and so the journey began. Aboard the light freighter that he had gifted the Echani, they flew through the depths of hyperspace until arriving at the homeworld of the former "Galactic" Empire. As Metus stood behind the pilot, watching them be brought about into the world's atmosphere, a handmaiden rushed into the cockpit and frantically demanded his presence. Upon hearing the word: "Ahani!" escape the woman's lips, Metus took off in a jog and rounded the corner just in time to see the woman slipping. Reaching out, he commanded the Force to do his bidding and telekinetically prevented the woman from slipping over the rail. Continuing the pull, he then guided her feet to the floor and stepped over.

"You must be more careful..." came the metallic voice through his helm.

@[member="Ahani Najwa"]

The track grid on the gang plank floor had been mottled and fixed with friction pads to prevent slippage, the thought occurred like a sprouting plant in a desert, by noon it would be brittle and billow off for fairer pastures. A dry and crisp giggle had trotted out from between Ahani's pearly teeth as the boot soles left the ground and the ship pulled away. Free falling. Flying. Ahani was flying.

Just as soon she felt the tug of her lover yanking her away from the freedom and exhilaration of unhindered flight. Her feet skidded on the ground and she along with them, trotted toward @[member="Darth Metus"]. "I was flying! Did you see it? Did you? I was! I was flying, Metus I was going to flitter away… aaawwaayyy, deeeeeep deep deep into the Atmosphere. Drop. Drop like the pods you want." The laughter in her breath was purged for a halting sneer.

"Time to steal them, not them oh no, no, the plans, Ahani. Steal the plans to drop men and women like pebbles from a child hand. Pebbles from orbit, landing in the dirt. Steal the plans. No. No, no, no. I'm allowed to look at them! I'm in the I--Interior of my ship! My ship, You gave it to me, I can do what I like!" She balled her fist and let it fly to connect with his armour, spinning around in a circle with a heavy chested bawl. Ahani cradled her hand to her chest.

"Careful. No flying?" Tossing her hair over a shoulder her wide silver eyes peered up at the Beskar'Gam clad Mandalorian as the ship touched down on the landing pad. Something bothered her calm, a purchase had been made in her conscious mind, but the woman couldn't tell what it was. She couldn't see it in the fog of her mental texture, having foregone the use of deathsticks, she was for all purposes sober and clean. Manu had seen to that, before letting her off on the Isdihar'-I'Timad with Metus. Didn't like it, did he? Was that it? Did Ahani feel for her son, who only wanted to make his mother well again? Would she be if she followed Metus or Manu into whatever part they created for her?

No! She was Echani! The menfolk should know their place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom