Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Atrisia Lagoon Games

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

Supisy knew that Atrisia had become somewhat of a gathering spot for so many different people from the galaxy to seek sanctuary, but she had no idea it had been in the billions. It made sense now that she had heard it. But still the numbers were awesome. The fact that each different refugee brought a different set of skills was pretty easy even for Supisy to imagine. ”It is good of you to take them in. I’m sure they enrich the Commonwealth, but still I’m sure there are quite a few governments who would turn them away.”

Junko went on to explain that not only would vahla and handmaidens be available for her household, but in taking them on Supisy might actually be doing them a favor. That was a strange concept for Supisy, who still had the concept of a servant as being the same lowly level that she held as a slave. The fact that the servants of noble households had spent some time in the military came as no surprise. Most of Junko’s staff seemed quite capable of defending themselves, and Junko really didn’t seem like she needed that much protection. ”The plan seems sound to me, and it seems to be working. As soon as I get a timeline on when my home will be ready I’ll start interviews to fill my household needs.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

Junko nodded to that. "We are working on that, the region offers unique ideas for the construction and we want to make sure it is all up to the highest standards of living." Junko said it as Phaidor had handled it and the homes were being built slowly... each area of the islands that had been chosen offering tis own unique take from the smaller islaands that was just off the coast but still a shorter distance then the shield islands and XIfangs. "We have been developing sections of the islands above and below as well as the shield islands and of course advancing the technologies that would be needed to ensure the finest levels of protection and care."

Supisy nodded at the effort taking place. She was patient, and really the Princess didn’t owe her a thing. To be named a Lady of Court and given a homestead was far beyond anything necessary. Supisy wasn’t the type to turn such offers down though. Especially when her more humble and subdued partner had taken the offer as well. ”It’ll take time. Even for the Commonwealth,” Supisy giggled. It seemed like most things were possible at the snap of a finger here, but Supisy had stuff to do before she could settle in anyways.

”I’m eager to be a part of big things here,” Supisy said with a smile. ”But it is important to do things the right way. I’ll be interested in seeing who my neighbors are, and how I can fill out my household.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Well that will be an easy one." PHaidor said it from the side as she grinned. "Each house is filled with who you trust and are comfortable with.. usually family but you can interview others. There are tens of thousands who are all looking to become members of a house and raise their status." There were nods of the others and the twins were there. "Plus you are always able to invite others to hang around as well... that is half the fun of having a palace is seeing who makes the best things or has the better art pieces. Some day we'll have to show you, there is a lesser known competition the lords and ladies do with art and such."

”I’ll certainly need to do some interviews,” Supisy responded with a nod of her head. ”I hope you will help me conduct them Phaidor…I’m afraid I will be too focused on physical attributes and I will lose sight of something important…also picking the hottest Atrisians to make up my staff will be an impossible task.”

The subject switched hosting others and filling her “palace” with things. Supisy knew that any house on Atrisia would be magnificent, she didn’t think that someone would call her home a palace. ”I enjoy the Princess’ art quite a bit. Does she allow others to display her talents? Or does she keep them all herself? I will pose as often as she would like…though I’d also enjoy seeing the rest of you all whenever I wanted…” Supisy gave Phaidor a wink. ”What is the focus of art competitions? I don’t know if I have an eye for what is classic. But I’d be more than happy to display pieces that I find pretty from a variety of artists. The only form of art that I’ve ever been trained in is dance. Can’t put that on permanent display though.” She gave a light chuckle and another wink.

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Art competitions are for fun of course and it is usually paintings. something that can be done and shown off. It is about impressing those assembled and the winner or winners can get any number of things discussed beforehand." Phaidor said it. "The princess usually brings out the art work over statues for it." SHe laughed though and Junko gave a nod of ehr head as she ate. "But yes Lady Blen, if you need the help with interviews it can be done.. we don't need you packing your house with beautiful women and no one who can run it." The twins were laughing about that and Kioshi had a wider grin on her face. "You will do fine and there is nothing terrible about having dancers... I rather enjoy them being around the crystal palace."

It seemed like the art contests were about who could create the best art, not so much who had the best art to display. That would take a bit of learning and practice for Supisy, but she loved learning new things and was hardly impeded by the possibility of embarrassing herself. ”I’ll have to try my luck at a few mediums of art and see what I’m really good at before I submit any of my own works. But I hope to get good enough to at least compete if not win.” Supisy was always confident in herself. It was quite endearing.to most people, at least the way she went about it. As she hardly ever was egotistical about it.

When it was made clear that someone would make sure that Supisy didn’t hire her household haphazardly, the young Twi’lek gave a bit of a sigh and a nod of thanks. ”We will definitely need to find beautiful beings of any gender, and some that will be able to see that things run straight.” She giggled at herself and then giggled some more as the twins added their two cents. ”I will certainly have some dancers in my household. I just hate dancing alone.”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"Well then I think PHaidor will see that you get the good stuff and there is everythign else... no place is a home without closet space and a pantry.. you need to have mountains of food and drink... but also plenty of space for all of the clothing." Junko said it while she was eating more and more. Junko was glad though and the sizzle of meats on the vahla was there when the others were eating. The generals speaking finaly. "It will be a sight to behold... few offworlders have been aable to impress and even less seem to have been as loyal." THe two of them were there and were eating.. mostly staying to themselves as Kioshi spoke. "You two are always so moross and serious... welcome the newest lady. We brings proof offworlders are not all trying to exploit us. It makes many things we are able to do though... wait until all of those machinations in the xeno-forming divisions gets going."

Supisy just knew that Junko or one of her handmaidens would facilitate her artistic discovery. She began to wonder how the Princess ended up choosing sculpting as her medium. She absent-mindedly took a piece of meat from the vahla and ate it lost in thought. ”Did you try different mediums of art Princess? Or has sculpting always came easy for you? I will say I enjoyed posing for you…even if I was sharing the spotlight. If you ever want me to pose solo you just let me know,” The young Twi’lek gave a giggle before taking another morsel of meat.

The response of the generals was less encouraging. Though as with most skeptical statements it rolled off of Supisy’s back pretty easily. The generals probably needed to keep up a degree of paranoia as they were responsible for a lot of security. Kioshi spoke up in Supisy’s defense, or maybe the defense of all offworlders. It made Supisy smile. ”Generals need to be cautious by nature with their trust. I’ll show you just how loyal an offworlder can be though,” she giggled again. ”I’m not quite sure that I should be the measure of your average offworlder though…”

Supisy Blen Supisy Blen

"THe last time offworlders came they killed millions." Ki said it as she sat there and ate watching her for a moment. Yeoh punching her arm while she remained there. "Lighten up for dinner." There was a shift in Ki as she nodded. "Apologies." She said it and went back to eating food while Junko looked at the pair of generals. "It will be better." She looked at Supisy. "I came around to it from helping the people rebuild. Before that I was a jedi and while a noble.. Atrisia was suffering and in sith control or control of despots." She looked. "So I was in the military on Atrisia... my family has always been big.. lords and ladies across the planet so I was given a higher position. NOw there is peace and advancement.. it is a chance to explore what can be done."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom