Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Atin'yaim, Home of the Crusaders [ Location ]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Nyx grinned maniacally at [member="Zephyr Carrick"], her lightsaber held perpindicluar to the ground, her green eyes intensely focused on her target. His stance spoke favorably of his skils witha blade. Good. It had been far too long since she'd had a fight with a fight with an opponent that actually knew what he was doing. The red head was primarily a pugilist, but not many people wanted full contact sparring, these days. What a shame. The art of fist fighting was dying out, it seemed.

"It ain't age that makes you old, kid."

With that, she lunged forward, bringing her lightsaber in a vertical arc, aimed at his head. Simultaneously, her leg shot out, aiming a hard kick at his shins.
Dirty move, but Nyx didn't believe that life was fair.

I could see as the woman stood there. Her smile showed me she would be enjoying this. How much of it, I was not sure. Would this only be a bladed combat, or would this be a little more. Well, considering how she looked, and her general attitude, I would assume that she would use every tool at her disposal. Seeing as she was trying to really downplay who I was, I decided to let her.

As she came to swing at me, I came in as well. Meeting her with an equal force of my own blade with a horizontal strike at her blade to keep it away from me. As the blades were crossed, her leg came out to strike at mine. Her boot came to slam right into my ankle and sent my left foot to move out from under me, Acting fast, I let myself drop to the ground, and spun my own leg out at hers.

She was going to play dirty. I knew that from the start with how confident she was in herself, and her skills. How confident was she? Not sure. But I intended to knock her down a notch or two. For now, since I have never faced a lightsaber like the one she had, I would simply react to her until I could determine her footwork, and how she operated the three bars of plasma.

[member="Nyx"]

Nyx

Oh, this kid was good. He reacted well to her strike, and even to her kick. It had been years since she had fought an opponent of this caliber, and it excited her. She lived for the fight. It was what she was made for, what she was meant for. Her experiences, her life, her upbringing, it all made her a fighter, the apex predator. She was, in a sense, born to kill.

Though she had no intention to kill [member="Zephyr Carrick"]. She didn't believe that her father would actually kill her, or really hurt her if she did, but she still had no intention of being punished.
Her next move was to react to his dropping to the ground, making a quick jump into the air, intending to land on his chest. Her saber was at the ready in case he tried to strike her with his own.

He was kinda cute, in a I-hate-everything-about-you kinda way. She almost felt bad about messing up that face. Almost.

As I was still on the ground, This woman, jumped over my kick towards her legs, and landed on top of me. Her lightsaber was raised We were way too close to use lightsabers in combat. I might stab myself with my own saber if I hadn't dropped it. And with the releasing of the lightsaber, it shut off to be at my side, and out of the way when she was landing on top of me. Not saying she was fat, but when she landed on me, I had to clench my abdomen to prevent damage to my stomach area. Seriously. Not calling her fat. Just mentioning that her using her body weight to slam on me with the kinetic force caused from gravity pulling her, hurt like a queen.

If this were not a fight, then I would have liked this position she happened to be sitting on me, but otherwise, I was not happy having a girl sit on me. Even more so when we were fighting. Instead, i moved my hands in front of my chest, and pushed out towards her own. Using a rather powerful force push to send her off of me, and maybe into the air.

I took that moment, to try and stand up once more, and bring my lightsaber back to my hand. It ignited once more into its bladed red and black edge.

"Alright, I like a fight, but getting all personal is not necessary."

[member="Nyx"]

Nyx

As she straddled him, Nyx couldn't help but grin. If he had expected a straight forward fight, he certainly was not getting one. She was about to make a snide comment, but his Force push to her chest, which launched her into the air, where she impacted on her back, her lightsaber a few feet from her hand. After a moment of catching her breath, Nyx sprang back to her feet, grinning at [member="Zephyr Carrick"].

"You sure know how to treat a girl, kid."

Her hand outstretched, and she called the lightsaber back to her hand, it's violet blades snap-hissing to life.

"A fight is as personal as it gets, unless you want to commit to a different type of fight, later."

Before he could have time to think about her offer, Nyx charged forward, preparing to swipe her lightsaber in a horizontal arc at Zeph's torso.
This fight was exciting her, making her more bold and unpredictable, her bottle-green eyes glowing with manic glee. Force, she loved this.

My abilities were still working with me, and were up to par. She was shoved away, and landed on her back. She might have a bruise after, but it seemed like she didn't care at the moment with how feral she was acting. Even more so by how aggressive she was attacking me after speaking. As she swung towards my chest, I took a step back as I lashed out from the opposite side of the strike. Our lightsabers clashed, but in the middle of the follow through, I activated the dual-phase mechanic within the saber. As soon as our strikes separated, the blade shortened.

I then took a step forward with my right leg, as I came in with a half uppercut. I was well within her lightsaber range. Meaning to get inside her strikes, and make it just that much harder to swing her blade at me. The Half uppercut stopped short of just the center of her chest, and I lunged forward once more intending to stab into her.

I didn't have to respond with the quip she made about making a fight later. I could only assume she meant a real honorable fight, or one that was mean to be underneath the sheets of a bed out of spite towards me. I however, stayed silent, and held my tongue. Letting my bladework, and the fight, tell her how much I thought about what she said.

[member="Nyx"]

Nicair didn't know what to expect as his ship docked with the local port. Regardless of that he was ready to begin his training to become a crusader and blacksmith. His stride out of the ship was confident yet reserved, he didn't quite know where he was as this was in fact the first time he'd been to this planet. He pushed those thoughts from his mind and started walking towards the designated training yard hoping someone would take up the challenge of training him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom