Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Galaxies End- The Highway around the Unknown

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
@Mishk

Sanya's head snapped to the little jawa. 'I guess that's one of them.' She thought to herself. There was no need for pleasantries, after all they where here to do a job not be all friendly. Damb if this little thing slowed down progress she'd be tempted to kick it around the station till it had been searched. "Come one we've no time to waste, and keep up." She walked over a door that leeded closer to the center but wouldn't open. The circuits must be fried and from the glow of her saber she had an idea what did it. As of yet though she couldn't be certain. Sanya drover her saber into the door cutting down the scene braking all the locks, as it reached the bottom the doors wooshed open to give a view of a hallway full of corpses. There was a few stormtrooper helmets with chunks out of it. Normally the smell would have been repulsive but her mask solved that problem for her, although it would be funny to see the little guys reaction because he was going down there with her. She started walking down the hallway beckoning the little one to follow. She could feel his power but nothing compared to her own so it would be a mistake for him to try anything. "So if I'm right mishk, your still new to the whole force scenario. I can feel your potential and been small is a bigger advantage that what people think, but I'm sure you are starting to realize that." It was small talk for sure but if she was right on what was here, she needed him alive. "Just one question if you know how to enhance your body's reflexes and speed? tell me otherwise you might have to learn quick. The reason I say is did you ever hear of the experiments the old empire did experimenting with the undead? I can give them credit it's a good idea but it was bound to fail from the start. Anyway many of these things still roam the galaxies in areas where it's least unexpected, and I have a hunch some if not a lot may be here if they haven't been deprived of food."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom