Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At Galaxies End- The Highway around the Unknown

Posistion: Security
Objective: Boarding Party

There was a look as she fixed the hood o her robe to obscure herself. She was hearing the sounds while closing her robes up and protecting herself as much as she could without revealing herself before rose up and slid her hood over her head. The edge of the robe's hood meeting just over the bridge of her nose before she was walking to get to the airlock with her robe over the form fitted bodysuit and slimmed down helmet that could be sealed for vacuum just in case and her sleeveless robe was right there set up before she smirked. "Ready to head out." Her hands were tapping on her helmet before she quickly secured it just in case of unknown dangers in the air.

Position: Going into the airlock
Objective: Put down the sensor beacon

Rose gently stretched out her arms above her head as the woman unknown to her spoke words of business. She closed her eyes, giving a loud tired groan before getting onto her feet, stretching again for good measures. After picking up her holopad, and sliding it away in the dark secrets of her orange and yellow rich people robes before walking off to the airlock straight away. While her feet carried her to her job's opening, she looked back to the blue alien who offered assistance. It takes a strong person to do things on their own, and a stronger one to realize they need help.

"You may come along if you wish. I do admit it's not my first time setting up a beacon, but it most certainly is going to another challenge if we're going into the unknown."

With a small smile, she entered the airlock, and from there began to dress herself in the protective suits so she didn't have to worry too hard about dying because she couldn't breathe, or poison that the planet could leak into her clothes. This of course required her to strip of what she had, and go into a simple pair of shorts and a muscle shirt, both a tanned black.

[member="Doctor Azure"]

Location, with [member="Orihime Ike"]
Objective Boarding party. (I am assuming we are gonna take a pod/shuttle into the station or are we landing inside a hangar bay?)
[member="Vassara Raxis"]
---------------------------------------------

Mishk looked up at [member="Orihime Ike"] with feverish red eyes. As he did it was as if he had stepped out into the light, it burned and twisted across his face, insects normally crawling over his face shied away hiding inside his robes in her presence. They were both standing at the exit point of the ship, assigned to shuttle into the station.

With fear building up inside him he felt instincts to flee. This bright being beside him triggered all sorts of emotions in him, and none of them were of the gentle kind.
He took one step backward barred his sharpened teeth and hissed a warning sound at her.

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Position: Threshold
Objective: Put my hydrospanner to use and repair this stinky hyperdrive!

Evan thought he felt something through the Force as he passed the small [member="Mishk"] in the hallway, but when he stopped to turn, he was gone. Shrugging, Evan made his way to the back of the ship to the Engine room. Sure enough, Evan could smell the hyperdrive leaking. It was a familiar smell. He turned his comlink on and contacted [member="Vassara Raxis"], "In the Engine room. Definitely stinks in here. I'll put my hydrospanner to use and have it patched up in a few minutes. Probably...ten to fifteen if i'm as good as I think I am."

Evan set his toolbox down and took a few tools out, sliding down by the hyperdrive that smelled like rotten bantha dung and got to work.

[member="Rose Lalonde"] [member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Roxy Lalonde"] [member=Mishk] [member="Andrea Kryze"] [member=Minna] [member="Doctor Azure"] [member="Usa'ar Obath"]
Posistion: Pilot
Objective: Fly​

-----------------------------------------​

Vassara's skilled hands moved the freighter closer. She never blinked nor broke her stare into the station once. There must be something important here, after all the coordinates had been deleted from most major maps. Maybe Reavers, the flesh eating pirates, or the Ssi-Ruvi lizard folks. whatever the case was there was bound to be supplies and some kind of useful loot in there.

Her black clad fingers keyed a series of holographic controls.

"Alright boarding crew, you're up, extending boarding tube now."

A small tube extended from the side of the airlock, latching onto the stations many docking nodes with a hissssss.

"Hard seal, go in there find whatever or who ever is there and bring em back. Try and bring back any supplies you can lay hands on too."

So far so good. Vassara opened her captains log and made quick note of the stations position. She noted coordinates, and the beacon drop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beacon One: Complete

Explores station: Pending

Hyperdrive: Pending

Rose let out a gentle breath before slowly opening the hatch and walking out, staring into the unknown territories with wide eyes. She took a few steps forward, holding the parts closely. What truly did lay out before her, and into the mysterious? It was both a rationing fear and a sick pleasure of hers, to never know what was truly going to happen.

Position: Something​
Objective: Help drop the signal beacon​
Lorane watched the blonde woman climb out as he put an EVA suit over his normal clothes. As he climbed out as well, feeling the somewhat familiar loss of gravity as he hooked a tether onto himself and began taking a look at the signal beacon they were supposed to put together. It seemed simple enough, but it was something he was glad he'd offered to help with.​
"Nice view, huh?"
[member="Rose Lalonde"]

Objective explore the unknown space station
Position running through the docking tube and further inside the station

Mishk stopped his threatening hiss at [member="Orihime Ike"] as the door to the tube opened up. Then he quickly moved forward, using his knuckles as support he resembled some sort of wild animal on the hunt rather then a humanoid. Sniffing and darting to the left and right through the tube he let out a low growl as he reached the other end.
There he turned his gleaming eyes toward [member="Orihime Ike"]

"I think we could be friendsss..." he teased licking the air with a forked tounge. Then he rushed passed the next corridor loosing sigh of the docking tube.

To [member="Orihime Ike"] or anyone else watchin it would appear as if he was leaving her. But she could probably sense his prescence as he waited just around the corner. It was the same method he used to keep track of her. Her disgusting bright light was something Mishk wanted to avoid, and he was constantly daydreaming about how to rip her open and feast on her entrails. But he managed to control his urges with the firm understanding that it would be bad for his master if he disturbed a mission of the host lords apprentice.

Rose looked out into the open air for a moment, then blinked back to reality, setting up the beacon with little hesitation for putting the parts together. She blinked a few times, then looked up at the Doctor, confused as to why he was giving conversation. It seemed everyone did that, despite her liking. It was a trick of the marketers not to talk and gather more suspicion for their sales, but she supposed it didn't matter, as she wasn't doing a scheme here.​
"Yes, quite lovely."​
[member="Doctor Azure"]​

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Objective c
Ooc:keep tagging me in all posts or I will be very slow replying

Sanya jumped out of hyperspace soon after, with not been on the same ship she'd be lagging behind. Although if she docked onto the ship next time she wouldn't have the problem. With their ship docked onto the space station she followed suit. The ship lached onto the docking clamp, making the ship secure. It was probably a few rooms behind but wouldn't be hard to find them with some flaring out with there signatures. Before she went onboard she patched in the com's. "Okay I need a check on who's on the space station, this way if someone gets lost I know who's ass I need to haul out of there." It was mostly a joke to lighten the mood but also a serious comment. As she waited for replys she went onto the station. She dropped down and observed the surroundings, the lights flikered and every step she made echoed. I didn't change the feeling like she was now been watched. She gripped her fingers around the hilts of her sabers pulling only one off and ignighting it to give a reliable source of light.

[member="Orihime Ike"] Ξ [member="Mishk"] Ξ [member="Vassara Raxis"]

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Position: Sitting up
Objective: Recieve further orders

Evan sat up, wiping sweat from his brow as he set his tools back into their appropriate sections of the box by his leg and switched his comlink on to contact [member="Vassara Raxis"]. "Hyperdrive leak was pretty small. Stank up the engine room, though. Nothing I couldn't fix. Want me to head back up to the cockpit?"

[member="Rose Lalonde"] [member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Roxy Lalonde"] [member="Mishk"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

-----------------------------------------------------​
Vassara heard Evans voice crackled over the comms and picked them up, keying him in.

"Yeah come back up here with me, just in case things get dicey."

That wasn't the only reason to take him on though. Evan had certain something about him. He was hugnry for knowledge, much like Vassara herself. As the boarding crew made their way into the station she reached out with the force, trying to discern if there was any threats. That's when she felt it. A great disturbance. It was only seconds before her hand touched the comms that the scanners went wild.

Flashes appeared in the depths of the void, piercing white lights blasting into her retinas. The young spacer squinted and growled, trying to make their shapes out. As they subsided suddenly she found herself staring down two organic and strange looking vessels. She recognized them instantly from their markings.

Ssi-Ruvi

"All hands all hands, Prepare to defend. Boarding crew, hurry up and scout that station, we got company."

They were sitting ducks. If Vassara moved the ship she would run the risk of breaking the seal on the docking tube. No they would wait. An old smuggler once told her, "Lassy the easiest way to not get seen is to play dead."

"Sound advice." She muttered to herself.

Deft hands flipped the switches of the cockpit and one by one, the lights across the ship went out. The holopannels dimmed and all power save comms and life support went completely dark. The bridge grew cold quickly, and Vassara shivered, drawing the force around her to keep warm....

--------------------------------------------------​
Explore station: Pending
Hyperdrive: Complete

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Position: Skidding to a stop
Objective: Find out what the frickfrack is going on

Evan picked up the toolbox and headed out of the engine room, wiping a bit more sweat from his brow. He made his way through the halls toward the cockpit again 'in case things get dicey'.

Speaking of dicey.

Oh look...alarms.

Vassara's voice echoed over the ship's radio, then the lights went out a moment later. Evan got on the comlink with her again, "Vassara, what's with the lights? What's going on?!"

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

[member="Rose Lalonde"] [member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Sanya Val Lerium"] [member="Evan Kenner"] [member="Roxy Lalonde"] [member="Mishk"] [member="Doctor Azure"]

--------------------------------------------------------​
As Evan returned Vassara gave him a warm smile and pointed to the viewport. Beyond there was some kind of odd alien warship. Two of them in fat. They appeared bulbous like odd eggs floating among so many bright coloured dots. She didn't say anything but waved him to sit and handed a steaming cup of stim caf his way. Her own hands reached for a cup and she leaned back in the seat.

They were effectively dead in the water, to all scanners virtually lifeless.

"Well these guys just showed up. So far they aint found us, but I got a hunch they're sniffing for sure."

Vassaras blue eyes squinted, piercing the shadows of the void, trying to get a clear read on her quarry.

"I'm waiting for the guys on the station to finish. I'm already feeling out a route, I know the next move."

It was a cherished ability, and one she was thankful t have honed under Jorus. Feeling the way wothout actually knowing the way. Dangerous if you screwed up, beautiful if you didn't.

"You were taking apart the saber, and I was telling yo had most of the parts yes? Tell me, what makes a training saber different than a regular saber?"

The question was not philosophical but more of a mechanical grasping. Vassara was not the type to tell her students the answers. She would lead them to the clues and they would put the rest together. That way they understood exactly what they learned, rather than just hearing it ring in their ears...

--------------------------------------​

Explore station: Pending
Hyperdrive: Complete

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan's dark red eyes widened upon entering the cockpit and peering out, staring at the egg-like...starships? What kind of ships are those? Ugh, how ugly...

"You're already wha-"

Evan was about to ask [member="Vassara Raxis"] about her comment on 'feeling out a route' before she continued. He decided to sit down at the co-pilot's seat and picked up the mug of...

What in the world is this? Doesn't smell like Corellian...

Evan simply held it, hesitant to try it. Vassara then began lecturing more on lightsabers. "What makes them different?" He asked himself before unhooking his training saber from his belt and lifting it in front of him with the Force and taking it apart slowly. He still had not mastered the process. He made a few mistakes.

Examining the pieces strewn before him, he concluded, "I...do not know. I never got a good look inside of a real one...nor have I ever really compared the two."

[member="Evan Kenner"]

Vassara flashed him a grin across the dark cabin. He was truly something of a novice. But she had come to already like him. He was smart, not arrogant, and had a way with mechanics. Vassara herself could strip down almost anything and put it back together. Her mind was far too analytical.

"Alright then, here."

From her belt a Silver metallic cylinder flew into her gloved palm with a smack. Vassara tossed it to Evan.

"This is my personal Lightsaber. A gift from my mentor, Karen Roberts. I never constructed one myself but I have been meaning too. Which brings me to my next point."

She twised in the seat, rummaging through a nearbby rucksack that was laid up agaist the wall. After a few minutes of jingling and jangling and clanking she produced a single cube. It was worn and a little beaten. Most of it had seen rougher times.

"This my friend is a datacron, given to me from the same. I never really had master per se. I just read this, sought knowledge on my own and honed my skills with fellow forcers. Theres a chapter in here about lightsabers. Go ahead and give it a quick read. Take mine apart and then tell me what the difference is."

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan caught her lightsaber in his left hand, examining it for a second before setting it in his lap next to his own. He then took the datacron in his hands.

Evan had listened to datacrons and holocrons before. Little pieces of jedi technology for experienced jedi knights and masters to record information and teachings on for younger novices to study. Evan always found them fascinating and dreamt of creating a few for himself to pass down to other students one day.

The chiss took a few minutes and studied the datacron. The voice of Vassara's master, Roberts, echoed in the cockpit, explaining the mechanics and history of the Lightsaber. Evan's interest seemed to peak upon listening to the sections about the ancient Forcesabers and Protosabers.

His interest was at it's highest when the words "Former jedi, Revan" marched through Evan's ears. He listened closely when Master Roberts spoke briefly on Revan's impact on the lightsaber and on the history of the jedi.

A jedi who left the order, defied the council, and still left his mark on history...

Evan was clearly fascinated by Revan. He almost seemed less interested when the subject changed back to lightsabers.

Finally, after reviewing the datacron and struggling to dissassemble Vassara's lightsaber, he pointed to the power cell in his own saber.

"The power. It is permanently stuck low enough to not kill. So...theoretically...I could use some of these parts in constructing a new one...a real one." Evan said to nobody in particular.

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

[member="Evan Kenner"]

Vassara nodded and raised her palm slightly summoning the pieces of the saber through the air. Each component hung suspended as if by invisible threads, rotating in an organized manner. With a smile she pointed to two other pieces.

"Yes, looks like you figured it out. And I didn't even have to tell you!"

Vassara pointed out another piece. A focusing crystal that hung gleaming in the dull lights of the holopannels.

"You would be advised to also switch out the focusing crystal. That's a critical part, yours seems to be small, which means not much blade power. Honestly you could just switch these two parts out and already have a working saber. Everyhting else is just aesthetics and customizations."

Evan Kenner

The Wrong Side of Heaven
Evan chuckled, leaning back in his seat as he reassembled his saber and caught it in his hand. "Well, aesthetics and customization are important to me. This dull design bores me. Perhaps i'll find something interesting at the next stop."

He cocked a brow, "Also, please, don't flatter me too much. The datacron explained explicitly how training sabers have less power. The information was given straight to me. I'm not that big of a genius."

He pivoted to the front of his seat, staring out at the alien vessels. He tried to reach out with the Force to see if he felt any life on board, but either felt nothing or couldn't focus hard enough.

"What do you think is on those ships? They must be blind if they cannot see us from there..."

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Posistion: trotting around in the station
Objective: Boarding Party

Mishk did not mind to leave [member="Orihime Ike"] behind. Her disgusting aura and foul stench had made him almost turn the mission into something that the Directory, and through them his master, would not approve of. He did not want that. He wanted the opposite. With a mind working much like a child the jawa therefore decided to venture deeper inside the station regardless if the jedi would follow or not.
Besides, he had sensed another presence approaching. The buzz was slowly nagging at him and he realized that there was someone else. Perhaps this was someone he could make friends with he happily mused. Of course, the term friend to Mishk was someone who would suffer immensely before being torn apart and sometimes eaten.

He turned another corner and peered through a black mass. It seemed this section of the station had no lights. No power perhaps? Mishk liked it.
His eyes quickly adapted and he moved forward, closer to the presence he had felt, the presence of [member="Sanya Val Lerium"]

[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom